Author Topic: Which clan plays often together on public servers?  (Read 1269 times)

Offline 9.Pz-Div. Günther

• View Profile
Hi guys,

I'm getting more and more frustrated with the unprofessionalism of squad leaders on public servers. I'd like to saddle up with some guys who play to win. I'm so fed up with the dumbest squad leaders not taking responsibility. In my opinion, he should not as much lead the boys into battle, but moreover stay alive so the boys can attack. That one spawn near the enemy flag means the difference between victory and defeat.

Also, it would be nice if we could outfit ourselves with different kits, an ATer, a rifleman, sub, etc.

I would really enjoy playing with such a clan on public and I'm especially interested in clans that have lots of players so I can always meet up with some guys and hopefully a full squad and those delicious late night hours throughout the week.

Thank you!

Offline 9.Pz Kreuzer

• View Profile
Re: Which clan plays often together on public servers?
« Reply #1 on: 06-01-2010, 12:01:09 »
Hi

9.Panzer-Division is looking for motivated and teamworking members, we often play together on public servers where we teamwork and try to win the battle. Looking on your avatar and signature, you're maybe not too keen on joining a german themed clan though :P
You're welcome to join us anyway if you're looking for some teamwork and competent squadleaders ;)

www.9panzerdivision.com
« Last Edit: 06-01-2010, 12:01:31 by 9.Pz Kreuzer »

Offline 9.Pz Benz

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 06-01-2010, 12:01:41 »
Hi

9.Panzer-Division is looking for motivated and teamworking members, we often play together on public servers where we teamwork and try to win the battle. Looking on your avatar and signature, you're maybe not too keen on joining a german themed clan though :P
You're welcome to join us anyway if you're looking for some teamwork and competent squadleaders ;)

Shortview Kreuzer it might be a captured T34 with a german crew in it  ;)

We usely fight on the 79th server, look for 9.Pz squad (Always aggressive and in the frontline)
« Last Edit: 06-01-2010, 12:01:11 by 9.Pz Benz »

Offline [79th]Argal

• View Profile
    • 79thSC web site
« Reply #3 on: 06-01-2010, 12:01:12 »
Same answer as above, but generally we are in front of the 9Pz  ;D
Btw there is also some players who are excellent as a SL, and they are not necessery have a clan or tag. Player DesertRat use to play very well and he's an excellent SL, and i think there are more than one.

Offline 9.Pz Benz

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 06-01-2010, 13:01:04 »
Same answer as above, but generally we are in front of the 9Pz  ;D
Btw there is also some players who are excellent as a SL, and they are not necessery have a clan or tag. Player DesertRat use to play very well and he's an excellent SL, and i think there are more than one.

Thats true, 79th are usely in front of our weapons  ;)

O and about Desertrat, he usely crosses my plans by capturing flags behind my back (But a very good player with only 1 minus point hes not a 9.Pz member yet)

Offline Fabien

• FrH Developer - FH Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 06-01-2010, 14:01:16 »
On our server (79th) Leaders play good (well, not bad). I don't know for the others servers, i never play on them ;D

Offline 9.Pz-Div. Günther

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 06-01-2010, 20:01:34 »
Thank you for your replies.

I chose the sig and ava because without any it's hard to find your posts in a topic so I needed some graphics to set my self apart.

Anyway, I think the T34(76) is a beautiful tank I had to choose from something.

As a matter of fact, I often favor playing Germans because they got the better equipment and always felt they were more professional in general which I figured would reflect in gameplay and hopefully give me the edge, or at least make me *think* I got the edge which works fine as well. ;D Also like playing defense often, tankhunting, there are plenty of allied tanks to blow up and often Germans are on defense.