Author Topic: Post something happy that happened to you  (Read 249896 times)

Offline MaJ.P.Bouras

• Masterspammer
  • A Hellenic version of Jackie Chan.
    • View Profile
Re: Post something happy that happened to you
« Reply #4215 on: 08-06-2014, 12:06:16 »
If he really was your friend he would give her up. Bros before hoes man. So fuck him. If he cannot stand you being happy with her simply fuck him.

Not literally though because you people seem to not be able to keep it in your underpants. ;D

Offline siben

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4216 on: 08-06-2014, 12:06:01 »
If he really was your friend he would give her up. Bros before hoes man. So fuck him. If he cannot stand you being happy with her simply fuck him.

Euhm, that bros before hoes is a 2 way thing huh, never touch a girl one of your friends like no matter what. Not i can do what i want and if you don't like it fuck off dude, you should support me.

Anyway, if you guys think that your penis is more important then having good friends, enjoy being lonely later on.

Offline Butcher

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    • View Profile
« Reply #4217 on: 08-06-2014, 12:06:29 »
What´s the matter? She said she didn´t have any feelings for him. Case closed. If he can´t handle it, let him go. A good friend would "allow" his friend to date the girl. If she loves you and you love her, go for the girl. Your friend seems to be incredibly selfish. If he can´t see the girl, meet him without her. Or get him another girl, so he can get over her.
He got banned for our sins. He was not the member FH forums deserved, he was the member we needed.

Offline MaJ.P.Bouras

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4218 on: 08-06-2014, 13:06:52 »
Euhm, that bros before hoes is a 2 way thing huh, never touch a girl one of your friends like no matter what. Not i can do what i want and if you don't like it fuck off dude, you should support me.

Anyway, if you guys think that your penis is more important then having good friends, enjoy being lonely later on.

She doesn't like him back. My best friend could love Scarlett Johanson without a single chance of getting her, if i had the chance to tap that would i not just because a friend loves her? Its another thing for two people to be together or to like each other and you getting in the middle and another to take a girl which has no feelings for him.

Offline PanzerKnacker

• Tommyjäger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4219 on: 08-06-2014, 13:06:07 »
Rules do not apply to Scarlett Johannson and/or other celebrities
He was not wrong. Amateurs talk tactics, pros talk logistics.

Offline Tedacious

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #4220 on: 09-06-2014, 03:06:51 »
What´s the matter? She said she didn´t have any feelings for him. Case closed. If he can´t handle it, let him go. A good friend would "allow" his friend to date the girl. If she loves you and you love her, go for the girl. Your friend seems to be incredibly selfish. If he can´t see the girl, meet him without her. Or get him another girl, so he can get over her.
I know. This is how I've been reasoning. Naïve of course, and all the while i'm thinking that, like Siben says, it works both ways. I've known how he loves her and should have stayed away. But nothing would ever happen between them and it's just hurting him a LOT to go by. He got really upset and sad when she once kissed a guy at a club we were at. Their relationship is not healthy for him. Talked a lot with her about this and he needs a break from her to get over her - cause as it is now she can't see guys cause of him. So they are like a "couple without benefits" in that regard.

Anyway, doesn't matter anymore.
Went over to her place tonight, just wanted to see eachother. This whole story peaked on thursday night when I was sleeping at hers, and he called asking to lend her couch (he was in the area, drunk) and she said no.

Tonight we had a talk. we broke it off and will try to be friends. Can't say I didn't see it coming, first real accepting and understanding. But once I got home I got real mad - I don't blame her cause obviously their friendship is more valuable than her and mine (which is still young) at the moment. And she couldn't stand losing him. Now I'm real angry with him, how fucking difficult is it to just try and let it go? At least try to ignore it. But No, he's been so fucking dramatic the last weeks, almost threatening her that he'll "break up" with her.
And she's doing just what he wants. Fuck this. Going back to stockholm for a week or so this friday. who knows, maybe I'll stay there. The more I'm thinking about it the more irritated i get. I should just sleep.
I see were you are trying to reach: "how can a 17 year old kid have such a thinking like this? why doesnt he wants to be like normal teens who whana get rich? and his plan actually makes sense, but is too damn revolutionary and good at the same time than is still doubthfull if it works..." - Damaso

Offline PanzerKnacker

• Tommyjäger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4221 on: 09-06-2014, 03:06:37 »
Oh Jesus. I wrote a wall of text trying to explain something but fuck it. It's almost 4AM and I don't have the strength.

In short: Yes Ted, it's very fucking difficult to let go. First hand experience here speaking.
I agree your friend is a dramaqueen and needs a slap-call back to reality. But yeah, get his mind off the girl in dispute, you could help him find somebody else. He's in for a long recovery though, after she tells him to fuck off.

Then you guys can work things out without losing any friends. Sound reasonable?
He was not wrong. Amateurs talk tactics, pros talk logistics.

Offline Butcher

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    • View Profile
« Reply #4222 on: 09-06-2014, 13:06:14 »
Anybody here who runs and can give me some tips? I started doing something for my stamina half a year ago which includes running every now and then. I´ve gone from being able to run for 2 minutes on 11.3 km/h until my sides stitch to about 10 minutes at the same speed. No side stitches any longer but my legs get numb at that point which makes running after those 10mins a torture.

How can I prevent those leg "cramps" or the feeling of my seines being numb?

Thought about slowing down the speed, but then it´s neither running nor walking and I can´t handle that in-between speed.

Bought some new pair of shoes, maybe that will help.

« Last Edit: 09-06-2014, 13:06:45 by Butcher »
He got banned for our sins. He was not the member FH forums deserved, he was the member we needed.

Offline luftwaffe.be

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #4223 on: 09-06-2014, 13:06:09 »
Drink some stamina potions. Issue fixed

Offline siben

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4224 on: 09-06-2014, 14:06:06 »
euhm, eat more healthy, also helps with the cramping up. Also don't eat before running.

Offline Slayer

• Freeze Veteran
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #4225 on: 09-06-2014, 14:06:02 »
Do a slow buildup for the periods of time you run. Walk inbetween them, for example like this: 2 mins running, 3 mins walking, 2 mins running, 3 mins walking, 2 mins running, 3 mins walking, 2 mins running, 3 mins walking.

If you can do that without getting real tired, you can build it up to 3 mins running ech time, then 5, then 7, etc.

Shoes are superimportant, best go and buy them at a store where the salespeople know more about them than just the way they look.

Offline Captain Pyjama Shark

• Masterspammer
  • Captain of the Gravy Train
    • View Profile
« Reply #4226 on: 09-06-2014, 17:06:55 »
Breathing is very important.  Take deep breaths when you cramp up, and try and run through the pain.  It should go away.  Also, work on strengthening your core. 

Offline Harmonikater

• FH-Betatester
  • Resident Crazy Composer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4227 on: 09-06-2014, 19:06:47 »
Get a good strechting routine going. Though immediatly before runnning, you should, if any, only do light stretches. Also after running just keep walking for a bit.
Also the ground you're running on makes a difference. If you always only run on paved roads, it's a lot harder on your legs. Try mixing it up with grass/soil/turf.
I do bad things to the BF2 engine.

Offline MaJ.P.Bouras

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4228 on: 09-06-2014, 19:06:44 »
Legs will hurt and cramp no matter what. Running takes a heavy toll on legs and spine especially if you're doing it on pavement or road. You need proper shoes and its good that you bought them and try if you arent already to run in forest areas with dirt.

Offline siben

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4229 on: 09-06-2014, 20:06:14 »
I am just curious, you guys always talk about shoes that have to be perfect to run in.
I practice at night at work during nightshift. I run partly in my uniform, steel caped boots, lang trousers and t-shirt. It never gave me problems, only that after a long run when i stop sometimes it is as if my legs are gone, no feeling. And a dry cough.