Author Topic: this is an appeal for 'cheats'....  (Read 2184 times)

Offline nickm

• View Profile
this is an appeal for 'cheats'....
« on: 22-04-2011, 08:04:30 »
Sorry but are there any? Stuff like speed up your spawn time or give yourself unlimited ammo or whatever...I only play single player by the way...never on line stuff.

nm

Offline hitm4k3r

• Developer
    • View Profile
Re: this is an appeal for 'cheats'....
« Reply #1 on: 22-04-2011, 12:04:30 »
You can set the spawntime in the coop. I would suggest you to start always coop games, as there it is easier to set up different values. You can switch off the man-down-time, which is not needed in forgotten hope 2. As you asked, in the coop menu it is possible to change the bot count ( so you don't have to change the aidefault.dat to set up the bot count for singleplayer). But before starting coop games, check that in de aidefault.dat behind the line "aiSettings.overrideMenuSettings" is a "0". I think you know how to start a coop game ;). About the unlimited ammo thing I don't know anything, as I never used it. In the past I was always forced to play coop games, because I had no internet, but online it's mauch better and it would bbe nice to see you on the battlefield ;). But I have to say, the sp-minimod is very, very good - they did a great job

Offline Devilman

• I belong to Naughty Club
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 22-04-2011, 12:04:25 »
Would you like to borrow one of my toys  ;)

http://youtu.be/5kl6dDq9PPs

Offline nickm

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 25-04-2020, 17:04:33 »
Nearly a decade later, can I use this in FH2?