Author Topic: Questions and Pleas  (Read 645 times)

Offline FH2forums

• View Profile
Questions and Pleas
« on: 20-09-2016, 08:09:27 »
So here they are:

1. Which server has the weapons volkssturmkarabiner K98 and volkssturmgewehr 45? I have never seen them in a rotation.
2. Please buff the anti-tank rifle, I was shooting at the rear of a Sherman at point blank and it had no effect.
3. Please prevent enemies from base camping in our base.
4. Please make potato smasher grenade capable of damaging tanks.
5. Why is there always only one server in use and others are empty?

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile
Re: Questions and Pleas
« Reply #1 on: 20-09-2016, 11:09:57 »
So here they are:

1. Which server has the weapons volkssturmkarabiner K98 and volkssturmgewehr 45? I have never seen them in a rotation.

The map that has these weapons is Seelow Heights. You have to find these weapons scattered around and pick them up in order to use them.

2. Please buff the anti-tank rifle, I was shooting at the rear of a Sherman at point blank and it had no effect.

No, since the Anti-Tank rifles were obsolete and complete trash at taking out anything bigger than a halftrack or a light tank such as the Panzer II.

3. Please prevent enemies from base camping in our base.

Could you be more specific about this? What map especially do you find you can get camped on? We've already utilized the anti base camp code which prevents enemies from walking into your territory and there is pretty much always enough visual and hard cover to prevent the enemy from seeing you that well. Most bases have stationary machineguns, anti-tank guns and anti-air guns that help you protecting a base. Please be more specific which base you feel is too easily camped...

4. Please make potato smasher grenade capable of damaging tanks.

No. They werent capable of damaging tanks, in general.

5. Why is there always only one server in use and others are empty?

Because there is only so many people to fill one server? If there were hundreds of active players, surely we would have more servers.