Author Topic: Screenshots of games you play [big pics, 56k warning]  (Read 250264 times)

Offline Jerry_03

• View Profile
Re: Screenshots of games you play [big pics, 56k warning]
« Reply #75 on: 11-04-2009, 08:04:37 »
Empire: Total War

Resistance and Liberation mod for HL2

Left 4 Dead

Hearts of Iron 2

BiA Hells Highway

My guilty pleasure: CSS Zombie Mod

Crysis

Far Cry 2

Hitman Blood Money

Zombie Panic Source Mod for HL2

World in Conflict

IL2

FH1

Gmod

GTAIV :P

i play DH too but i dont have any screenshots. i also have Soldiers Heroes of WW2 and Faces of War. im gonna get Men of War as soon as i get the money.
« Last Edit: 11-04-2009, 09:04:32 by Jerry_03 »

Offline Torenico

• Masterspammer
  • ¡Viva la Revolución!
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 11-04-2009, 09:04:37 »
The Kriegsmarine is Untouchable. Not even the Swedish Navy can take it down!

The mod contains an Army called SS, then i added tons of Panzer SS divisions.. Totenkopf, Adolf Hitler.. just for having these divisions in one. These guys took Warsa, Prague, Zagreb, Athens, Paris, Bucharest and others including Moscow. Commanded by Hausser. In the End.. when i reached Vladivostoc.. they had 80 Experience.. later they fought against the Japanese in Manchuria untill i stopped playing.. i couldnt advance because the Brits where holding Suez and nuking them wasnt funny anymore.

Mega Uber Super x3 assault on Sevastopol. Hungaria, Romanian, Slovak, Bulgarian and German divisions at the same time. The prize? 2 T34 divisions where lost for the ruskies.. now theres 5 more left in Russia.

The assault on Leningrad.. commanded by Hoth. German, Finish and Hungarian divisions took part.. against them, Russians and a single Mongolian divisions where holding out the last Active naval base. The marat was sunk later by a combined fleet.. god i love this game!

Assault on Moscow, again, commanded by Hausser and his SS Panzertruppe and supported by the "Kampfgruppe 'Vienna', they took Moscow. Stalin escaped somewhere.. i think he went whit Molotov and 50 bottles of Vodka.. damn Hitler now launched the invasion of siberia because he dindt get that vodka reserve!

The Assault on Stalingrad. Many Hungarian, German, Bulgarian, Romanian and the Croatian army took part of that stupid battle.. wheres the Stalin greatness!?.. and in the North, the Von Manstein Kampfgruppe 'Berlin'.. suffered horrible losses. I had to send it to Berlin.. never saw the end of the war in Russia.. just resting in the capital i guess.

The most Embarrasing defeat i had.. EVER in my life.

Just look at it.. i lost a naval battle against the RN.. they took 0 losses.. i mean 0 sunk ships, maybe i damaged a ship.. but the point is.. I lost the whole italian Navy!!!! WTF!!

Offline Jerry_03

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 11-04-2009, 09:04:12 »
i outta try out that mod. i basically play vanilla HoI2 Armageddon with a few graphic mods (SKIF icons, Color Improvement mod).

what graphic mods are u using torenico? are those updated SKIF icons? Never seen that one for the Panzer III.

i started playing HoI2 again and my current game in Germany 1936 scenario, im gonna try and take out France in 1939 right after poland and take out england. and maybe a June or July 1940 Barbarossa.

funny i built my comp to play top of the line games like crysis. yet i still find myself playing HoI2 (which i can play on my Pen III rig) cause its a hell of a strategy game.
« Last Edit: 11-04-2009, 09:04:18 by Jerry_03 »

Offline Jerry_03

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 11-04-2009, 12:04:34 »
The Greater German Reich as of February 1940

Offline Torenico

• Masterspammer
  • ¡Viva la Revolución!
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 11-04-2009, 19:04:57 »
I use the World in Flames skin pack and a minor mod made by a friend that adds units for some countries.. Russia gets NKVD army, UK gets Royal Guards and SAS, USA gets Rangers, France gets Legionaries (Or somethig like that), Germany the SS, Brandumburg and a Early Sturm Abteilung or SA (You only have 2 divisions whit 40 Exp), others countries will get the Imperial Guard, President Guard or Royal guard depending the Country. 2 SS panzergrenadiers divisions where defeated by the Afghanistan Royal Guard.. wtf!

The Axis navy went outside the "Safe Zone" to face the USN.. the USS Missouri was sunk in that battle.. whit many others Destroyer flotillas.

My SS Army.. the early had 2 Divisions.. in a single movement, they faced an De Gaulle armored corps.. i won.

Offline bosco

• View Profile
    • Project Reality
« Reply #80 on: 11-04-2009, 19:04:12 »
I think I read something about Swastikas in a non-historical context being forbidden here as it's a German server.  ;)

Offline Torenico

• Masterspammer
  • ¡Viva la Revolución!
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 11-04-2009, 19:04:51 »
Really? wow.. i shoudl edit them all. And yes.. i know its german.. but rules doesnt says anything about it.

Well. that sucks i guess.

Offline Sir Apple

• game artist
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 11-04-2009, 20:04:15 »
Fleeing German soldier taken down... BIAHH.

I really need more games  :P...
« Last Edit: 11-04-2009, 20:04:01 by Sir Apple »

Taranov

« Reply #83 on: 12-04-2009, 08:04:34 »

Offline Fuchs

• No lollygagging
  • FH-Betatester
  • Traction Wars Propaganda Officer
    • View Profile
    • Traction Wars - WWII Free to Play Game
« Reply #84 on: 12-04-2009, 08:04:40 »
Haha "Pussies!"
Haven't seen that one before  :P
"Force answers force, war breeds war, and death only brings death.
To break this vicious circle one must do more than act without thought or doubt."

Offline Jerry_03

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: 12-04-2009, 09:04:02 »
I use the World in Flames skin pack and a minor mod made by a friend that adds units for some countries.

If you still have the install files for that minor mod that adds new units, could you upload it to like filefront or box.net? or if its already online somewhere could you point me to it?

The Axis navy went outside the "Safe Zone" to face the USN.. the USS Missouri was sunk in that battle.. whit many others Destroyer flotillas.

*Image*

lol nice. is that Super-Heavy BBs i see? where'd you get the IC for that lol. only time i built SHBBs was as Japan. i could build them as USA too but i opt for CVs instead of SHBBs when im playing USA.

Update to my game as Germany: Took Great Britain and Northern Ireland by March 1940. Launched Barbarossa at the end of June 1940. and this screenshot is from July 1940.

Hopefully ill have Moscow, Leningrad and Stalingrad by the end of the year and fire the Bitter Peace event by early next year. then ill turn my attention back to the Allies and take care of India, Middle East and Africa.

btw at the start of Barbarossa i had 18 Panzer Divisions, all Panzer III's with SP-ART (StugH's). I also had 15 1939 MOT Divisions. And as of July 1940, Rommel is my most talented General with skill level 7 and 86 experience, to bad hes still a Major General though. i might promote him to Lt. Gen. he gets to skill lvl 8.

Oh and as for the Kriegsmarine, i have 3 Bismarck Class BBs and a few 1938 DD's, rest of my ships are what i started with in 1936. after i take care of the USSR ill probably build up my navy, maybe some CVs, to take care of the Royal Navy and eventually the USN.
« Last Edit: 12-04-2009, 09:04:42 by Jerry_03 »

Offline Fuchs

• No lollygagging
  • FH-Betatester
  • Traction Wars Propaganda Officer
    • View Profile
    • Traction Wars - WWII Free to Play Game
« Reply #86 on: 12-04-2009, 09:04:09 »
Whats Rommel doing at the moment? Promote him when hes done  :P Maybe he gets another skill level by winning and then he gets another one by the promotion.
"Force answers force, war breeds war, and death only brings death.
To break this vicious circle one must do more than act without thought or doubt."

Offline Torenico

• Masterspammer
  • ¡Viva la Revolución!
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: 12-04-2009, 09:04:31 »
I use the World in Flames skin pack and a minor mod made by a friend that adds units for some countries.

If you still have the install files for that minor mod that adds new units, could you upload it to like filefront or box.net? or if its already online somewhere could you point me to it?

lol nice. is that Super-Heavy BBs i see? where'd you get the IC for that lol. only time i built SHBBs was as Japan. i could build them as USA too but i opt for CVs instead of SHBBs when im playing USA.

Update to my game as Germany: Took Great Britain and Northern Ireland by March 1940. Launched Barbarossa at the end of June 1940. and this screenshot is from July 1940.

Hopefully ill have Moscow, Leningrad and Stalingrad by the end of the year and fire the Bitter Peace event by early next year. then ill turn my attention back to the Allies and take care of India, Middle East and Africa.

btw at the start of Barbarossa i had 18 Panzer Divisions, all Panzer III's with SP-ART (StugH's). I also had 15 1939 MOT Divisions. And as of July 1940, Rommel is my most talented General with skill level 7 and 86 experience, too hes still a Major General though. i might promote him to Lt. Gen. he gets to skill lvl 8.

Well, i could upload that skin pack if i find it.

And about the Super Heavy Battleships.. take a look in my CI, around 500 (Whit USSR annexed). I was surpirsed.. 3 of them are mine.. but the other? yes.. italy had 2 Super heavy battleships.. one was sunk in a mega uber escape of, Roya Navy, French Navy, Remainings of the Greek Navy, Remainins of Yugoslvian navy, and Australian navy against 28 Ships, 2 Super Heavy Battleships from Italy and 4 From German (I had one in repairs when that battle in the pic started)... a big battle where the Bismark was super damaged, a Super heavy battleshp sunk and other ships damaged.. but the whole fleet was trapped inside the Mediterranean... i captured Gibraltar and Suez.. so no allied ship could go trough the Canals.

Taranov

« Reply #88 on: 12-04-2009, 09:04:35 »
Haha "Pussies!"
Haven't seen that one before  :P

Offline Jerry_03

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: 12-04-2009, 09:04:52 »
Whats Rommel doing at the moment? Promote him when hes done  :P Maybe he gets another skill level by winning and then he gets another one by the promotion.

at the moment hes participating in the attack on Mozyr.

after that battle or the next one hopefully he'll have enough experience to advance to level 8 then ill promote him.

His Panzerkorps is also the most experience in the Wehrmacht

Statistics page on the my land commanders in order of most skilled:

and my land divisions in order of most experience:

Well, i could upload that skin pack if i find it.

If you cant find it, no worries.

And about the Super Heavy Battleships.. take a look in my CI, around 500 (Whit USSR annexed). I was surpirsed.. 3 of them are mine.. but the other? yes.. italy had 2 Super heavy battleships.. one was sunk in a mega uber escape of, Roya Navy, French Navy, Remainings of the Greek Navy, Remainins of Yugoslvian navy, and Australian navy against 28 Ships, 2 Super Heavy Battleships from Italy and 4 From German (I had one in repairs when that battle in the pic started)... a big battle where the Bismark was super damaged, a Super heavy battleshp sunk and other ships damaged.. but the whole fleet was trapped inside the Mediterranean... i captured Gibraltar and Suez.. so no allied ship could go trough the Canals.

ah well that explains it lol.