Author Topic: Improvement idea  (Read 4146 times)

Offline Ivancic1941

• View Profile
Re: Improvement idea
« Reply #15 on: 14-10-2017, 09:10:46 »
Walking doesnt have animations? Can leaning somehow incoporate into animation of gun when walking (atm gun is moving left and right)?
Because atm when you reload,player camera isnt moving, but it will change in future release -example https://youtu.be/XOQBe-bo5lE You can see how camera is little shaking during reload
« Last Edit: 14-10-2017, 09:10:13 by Ivancic1941 »
Floppy Wardisc or Floppy Wierdbear

Offline Winbean

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 14-10-2017, 17:10:56 »
Walking doesnt have animations? Can leaning somehow incoporate into animation of gun when walking (atm gun is moving left and right)?
Because atm when you reload,player camera isnt moving, but it will change in future release -example https://youtu.be/XOQBe-bo5lE You can see how camera is little shaking during reload

I wasn't talking about the animation but, I do have an opinion on that Though. Who in the buck swings lift or right Loosely,  while trying to shoot someone. Any of you play paintball or maybe virtual-reality or shot a gun in real life in a practice range, you don't do that.

Offline CaproGreene

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 24-08-2018, 13:08:52 »
Is it possible to use more flags that can only be capped by 3 players?

of course i have seen a lot of 2 player cap flags, but to prevent precapping........

Like in The Battle for Sfakia where you have Harbour and Monastery where both flags need 3 players.

Offline jan_kurator

• FH-Betatester
  • Magnificent Mustard
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 24-08-2018, 16:08:19 »
This system is a mess at the moment and definitely needs some improvement, will it be a complete removal or a complete revamp. It used to be a standard procedure to put those flags that can be captured only by a certain ammount of people on most of the maps all the way up to the version 2.4 only to be partially removed by Natty, who wanted to standardise all flags on all maps and make them capturable by one player. Too bad he didn't manage to do that for all flags and for example, you can see those "!!" and "!!!" sings on flags on Gazala, but flags can be easily capured by just one guy. That needs fixing.

Offline GeoPat

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 25-08-2018, 16:08:07 »
Those little "!!" "!!!" signs are a problem because they show up on all layers.  If you wan't do something different with the flag on 32 or 16 it will still be there.  Of course writing on the minimap has the same problem.  I wonder if something can be done with the HUD icon or 3D map where it shows distance to flag.

Offline Ts4EVER

• Banner of THeTA0123
  • Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 25-08-2018, 18:08:14 »
This was one of the reasons it got axed, just too hacky and inconsistent.

Offline jan_kurator

• FH-Betatester
  • Magnificent Mustard
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 25-08-2018, 21:08:47 »
This was one of the reasons it got axed, just too hacky and inconsistent.
It has to axed properly then. There are still single flags that use this system and as I said, there are also flags which don't use that system anymore but still have those signs on them. We need to fix that mess.

Offline Pepinio

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 10-10-2018, 09:10:18 »
This post is not quite up to date, but I'll take it up. It's not about the lateral movements or softer ones, but it comes close and I would like to open a new post.

Since I play FH2, I have the following problem.
Of course I tried to put the function on different keys.

But since then, I have problems with my left little finger: D He becomes deaf and I get problems with the finger and the hand while playing.

It would be great if you did not have to keep pressing the sprint button all the time, maybe it is possible with the engine to give the player the option to press the button as needed. Or that would be my wish that you only have to press it once more and the character sprints until another movement is taken or he is exhausted.

It may not be a problem for many, but I noticed that because I play mainly as an infantrist and you have to walk properly with the big cards. Which I think is good.

Perhaps one could give the player in the future the freedom of choice as he would like to play, if this is technically possible.

Offline SadCamelion

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 20-10-2018, 19:10:30 »
you can already sprint pressing W two times ;)
though I donĀ“t know if you can set the shift key in the settings like you described...
There aren't enough Italian tanks.