Author Topic: E3 2014 - Electronic Entertainment Expo  (Read 2236 times)

Offline Hjaldrgud

• BF2 Enthusiast
    • View Profile
Re: E3 2014 - Electronic Entertainment Expo
« Reply #15 on: 09-06-2014, 23:06:45 »
Zelda on wii u would be nice. Also a new mario games.
Still, nintendo should get their fucking head out their asses and realise that third party games and internet multiplayer is important for a console of today.
« Last Edit: 09-06-2014, 23:06:21 by Hjaldrgud »

"Generous and brave men live the best" -Hávamál

Offline RAnDOOm

• Portugal - Surfs Paradise in Europe
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 09-06-2014, 23:06:32 »
Still, nintendo should get their fucking head out their asses and realise that third party and internet multiplayer is important for a console of today.

"Nintendo do want they want."

And i hope they keep doing that.

I own a Wii U and to be honest im using it every day. SuperMario 3D World, Donkey Kong, HD Zelda Wind Waker have been keeping me busy when i get home after work. Still have to play ZombieU, 101, etc. Shit load of exclusives games that i cannot play on any other console or PC.

And Zelda U. Well its Zelda in a Open World. Too much wow.   ;D

But now i have the best online addiction since along time.

Its called Mario Kart 8. Its simply perfect.

« Last Edit: 09-06-2014, 23:06:03 by RAnDOOm »

Offline Hjaldrgud

• BF2 Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 10-06-2014, 00:06:08 »
Ubisoft will show new asscreed. You heard it from me first

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 10-06-2014, 00:06:16 »
Asscreed was already shown in Microsoft show. They showed FarCry4 and that already looks promising.

Offline Hjaldrgud

• BF2 Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 10-06-2014, 01:06:04 »
Nice to see far cry. Definately a game I will buy. I wuved 3.

Just dance. Wtf. I cringed.

Asscreed. Never been a fan. Looked just like the other games. Have they even changed the engine since the first game? But watch and learn bethesda! Thats how you create a city with citizens! Impressive to see ~300 ai on screen at once

Wii fit. What the hell. Hipsterbeard french who looked like he escaped Bergen Belsen instructing. It seemed so half made,  something they just came up with one week before e3.

Valiant something. What can I say. WWI game! Wohoo. Dem feels at the end of the trailer. But I am just a guy who plays for the gameplay and not for the story, so we'll see.

All in all a good presentation (better than what ive seen so far). The woman presenting (?) Was cute, but took too much attention at times.

Nice to see the twitch chat going on and on about Bethesda and fo4.
« Last Edit: 10-06-2014, 01:06:05 by Hjaldrgud »

Offline Born2Kill 007

• Anytime, baby
  • Professional accountancy hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 10-06-2014, 01:06:45 »
Still waiting for Fallout news
Ще ми се изпържи картофа
#FreeDamaso

Offline Captain Pyjama Shark

• Masterspammer
  • Captain of the Gravy Train
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 10-06-2014, 16:06:35 »
Still, nintendo should get their fucking head out their asses and realise that third party and internet multiplayer is important for a console of today.

"Nintendo do want they want."

And i hope they keep doing that.

I own a Wii U and to be honest im using it every day. SuperMario 3D World, Donkey Kong, HD Zelda Wind Waker have been keeping me busy when i get home after work. Still have to play ZombieU, 101, etc. Shit load of exclusives games that i cannot play on any other console or PC.

And Zelda U. Well its Zelda in a Open World. Too much wow.   ;D

But now i have the best online addiction since along time.

Its called Mario Kart 8. Its simply perfect.
I'm pretty pumped for the the new Smash Bros.  That'll be worth buying a Wii U for alone.

Offline siben

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 10-06-2014, 16:06:03 »
Uncharted 4, GTA5 for pc and new Tomb raider game, hell yeah!

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 10-06-2014, 19:06:22 »
Nintendo's conference the best so far, not just because of it is completely different to the other conferences but because of what's coming up...

Mii's in Smash Bros? Fuck yes (also the recent addition of gamecube controller adapter to both Wii and WiiU adds a lot of weight to the purchase decisions).

Open world Zelda game? Double fuck yes.

And I hear only good things about Mario Kart 8, maybe I have to get Wii U soon (tm).

Offline Seth_Soldier

• Developer
  • "Mort aux cons !"
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 10-06-2014, 19:06:36 »
I expect a nice trailer from a unknown game and a refreshing gameplay to pop up because seriously, video games media is really dying with all these overrated/overhyped games.

Well they are not dying, its quite the opposite. Since these overrated/overhyped games are selling more and more every year and the games media is getting more world wide view every year.

But i agree with what you are "saying".  Dont have much interested in these hyped games either.

What i mean was that video games market is going to crash. (maybe not like in 1983).
One day, people will have enough of these multi-billions clone game budget but creativity will be dead after all these years doing clones. people will have enough about the journalists that can't do an objective article on a video games.
And that day, the whole industry will collapse.

Offline Ts4EVER

• Banner of THeTA0123
  • Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 10-06-2014, 21:06:48 »
And then we will have to make FH3 to save their asses.

Offline Hjaldrgud

• BF2 Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 10-06-2014, 21:06:39 »
As long as there are teens, AAA will be hyped and bought. I dont think it's going to crash. Then again there were teens in  83 as well. The problem with games nowadays is the "broaden the audience" cancer which spreads out making once cool game franchises too retard friendly with "press one button to win" mentality. Fuck, I hate that. And DLC and season pass and "free" to play. Some purging of the cancer would have been nice, so let the crack come.

Saw half of the ninty conference. Pretty cool. Zelda taking a road it should have explored a long time ago. That Squid FPS looked cool as well, only some crazy japs could have come up with something like that. Best conference, then again I am a nintendrone.

GTA V to PC was nice as well.
Too bad FO4 wont be announced on e3.
Not to mention Gaben... pls.
« Last Edit: 10-06-2014, 22:06:49 by Hjaldrgud »

Offline Musti

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 10-06-2014, 22:06:23 »
I expect a nice trailer from a unknown game and a refreshing gameplay to pop up because seriously, video games media is really dying with all these overrated/overhyped games.

Well they are not dying, its quite the opposite. Since these overrated/overhyped games are selling more and more every year and the games media is getting more world wide view every year.

But i agree with what you are "saying".  Dont have much interested in these hyped games either.

What i mean was that video games market is going to crash. (maybe not like in 1983).
One day, people will have enough of these multi-billions clone game budget but creativity will be dead after all these years doing clones. people will have enough about the journalists that can't do an objective article on a video games.
And that day, the whole industry will collapse.
You wot m8

The industry is doing just fine, just because there are some over-hype over-budget games (call of dutys and shit) doesn't mean there are no good games around, EAs and Activisions are the loudest, that might give an impression that "everything is shit",but if you look past them things are great actually, unless of course you think that all sequels are bad and everything has to be original all the time. For that you have the flourishing indie games market where you can drown in the originality (Transistor was released just a while ago, that's original enough I think).

WARNING!
Assholes are closer than they appear!

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 11-06-2014, 11:06:57 »
OK, this is a movie but since it was first showcased in the World of Tanks panel, I guess I'll stick it here just because of the E3 relation.

Fury

A movie about US tankcrews in the late war western germany. Looked nice if you ask me, Im definitely looking forward to see and hear more about this.

Check out the footage at: http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/06/10/fury-first-footage-at-world-of-tanks-e3-panel

Offline NTH

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 12-06-2014, 12:06:23 »
GTAV for PC. Time to start upgrading the PC. And AC: Unity the atmosphere alone is reason for me to buy ... wow. And one of the more interesting times in history, French Revolution.

Milton Gault roared, "Roffey, I know bloody well that Jerry knows we are here but you don't need to advertise the fact!"
(From: First in the Field, Gault of the Patricias by Jeffery Williams, page 72.)