Author Topic: Recently lost reports - Please repost!  (Read 2740 times)

Offline Admiral Donutz

• Global Moderator
  • Betatester
    • View Profile
Recently lost reports - Please repost!
« on: 28-03-2009, 22:03:39 »
Due to the unexpected and sudden removal of the former forums we were not able to salvage any forum content. This also means that all the public bug reports have been lost.

I therefor ask any of you that made or know of bug reports that were not dealth with in the old forums to report said bug again in this forum. We take all reports seriously and wouldn't want have bugs go by unnoticed.

Thanks,

Admiral Donutz,
FH betatester.
« Last Edit: 28-03-2009, 22:03:12 by Admiral Donutz »

Offline sheikyerbouti

• Yay, Rep feature is dead
    • View Profile
Re: Recently lost reports - Please repost!
« Reply #1 on: 30-03-2009, 02:03:39 »
ok I got some off the top of my head.

1) On Siege of Tobruk, in the Allied main, it is possible to glitch into the top of the  lookout towers. If you do it right you can lay down inside the wall and fire outwards. replicate by crouching backwards into the wall until you get tired of being stuck and suicide.

2) The Storch german recce plane is entirely incapable of steering on the ground, once it is remotely airborne it regains its full mobility.

3) The Fiat L6/40 tank does not reload after firing off the initial 12 rounds, it  does reload the mg but not the main armament.
My Quebec includes Canada

Biiviz

« Reply #2 on: 30-03-2009, 08:03:54 »
1) FH2 Toolbox and Vista. Was there ever any fix for this?

-Starting the toolbox or refreshing the list either freezes (temporarily) or crashes the program. No servers show up in the list.
-Specs: Vista 32bit, FH2.15, FH2 Toolbox latest update (1.0.085), no filters activated
-Clicking on the toolbox while it's refreshing freezes/crashes it.

Perhaps all that's needed is to reinstall FH2. :-\

Offline Admiral Donutz

• Global Moderator
  • Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 30-03-2009, 16:03:21 »
ok I got some off the top of my head.

1) On Siege of Tobruk, in the Allied main, it is possible to glitch into the top of the  lookout towers. If you do it right you can lay down inside the wall and fire outwards. replicate by crouching backwards into the wall until you get tired of being stuck and suicide.
Been hugging the top of those wooden towers for severlal minutes and jumped around like a mad money but no luck getting ontop of the tower (roof?) and moving backwards didn't work either. Screenshot pelease of how to do this?

2) The Storch german recce plane is entirely incapable of steering on the ground, once it is remotely airborne it regains its full mobility.
Confirmed, though it's  know bug I can not find a bug report. Added to bug report DB as bug #993.

3) The Fiat L6/40 tank does not reload after firing off the initial 12 rounds, it  does reload the mg but not the main armament.
False, it works atleast in the latest internal version.

Offline Twonkle

• Leave Britney alone!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 30-03-2009, 16:03:48 »
1) FH2 Toolbox and Vista. Was there ever any fix for this?

-Starting the toolbox or refreshing the list either freezes (temporarily) or crashes the program. No servers show up in the list.
-Specs: Vista 32bit, FH2.15, FH2 Toolbox latest update (1.0.085), no filters activated
-Clicking on the toolbox while it's refreshing freezes/crashes it.

Perhaps all that's needed is to reinstall FH2. :-\

I have the same problem. Alltoh I have Windows XP (sp 2) not Windows Vista.

// aka [F|H]Strilo on pubbie servers.