Author Topic: Normandy Storch  (Read 665 times)

Offline djinn

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
Normandy Storch
« on: 02-07-2010, 18:07:37 »
The Storch in Nomandy CTDed for me i.e in Cobra... Anyone else experienced this?

Offline Drawde

• View Profile
Re: Normandy Storch
« Reply #1 on: 02-07-2010, 20:07:31 »
Haven't seen this issue myself, but will check it out... probably due to a wrongly assigned AI template or similar, like the Jeep.

I also got a CTD on Purple Heart Lane the other day, but it occurred about 15 minutes into the game - I played as German for the first 10 minutes or so, then switched sides. The 88 was in use from the start of the game, so that didn't appear to be the cause - the Nebelwerfer and mortars were also firing. I was trying to deploy a mortar kit at the time the CTD occurred, so this may have had something to do with it.

Do you always get a CTD at the same approximate time/location on this map?

Offline djinn

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
Re: Normandy Storch
« Reply #2 on: 02-07-2010, 20:07:26 »
Yep. About 5 minutes after capping the bridge... once we start charging the 88, and it takes about 2 or 3 shots at us. Both mg34 and mg34 tripod are manned, usually and blazing away from the otherside of the hedgerow... not experienced the nebelwerfer since the patch for 2.26 though... And If I use any deployable its the .30cal... NOt sure that's the issue either.

The bots use the Storch without a single CTD... but this was my 1st time ever trying to use it
« Last Edit: 02-07-2010, 20:07:15 by djinn »