Author Topic: VETERANS-GAMING  (Read 3088 times)

Offline General_Henry

• View Profile
Re: VETERANS-GAMING
« Reply #30 on: 30-09-2010, 01:09:46 »
I know why the list is static Djinn, I was just hoping that it could be switched up every once in a while.

On the rotation as it is now, the repetition has become somewhat boring with some maps rapidly playing themselves out in the exact same fashion (Aberdeen, PdH, Giarabub), so I was just suggesting that things get switched up by the admins, as they see fit and where they see fit, (be it on a daily, weekly, monthly or Lunar calendar basis).

Btw, if players want mixed COOP settings, they can play on the Japanese server or World at War's as VeteransGaming requires all players be on the same team.

That Japanese server run the SP fixes and the bots have been very deadly indeed. They use smoke to blind you and pwn you with their deadly wallhack.

I'm afraid that the new SP fix would make human-ramboing rather impossible because the bots act much smarter. So probably they need to add a few more bots to the human side or else it'd be... unplayable.

(nothing is worse than have a bot cromwell flanking your precious panther while you're busy shooting their shermans charging at you)
« Last Edit: 30-09-2010, 01:09:09 by General_Henry »

Offline dman248

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 30-09-2010, 17:09:20 »
Congrats to Veteran's Gaming for capitalizing on the alienated playerbases.

You guys are about the only server that we see people online from truly worldwide locales. I have great fun rocking out some of the maps with the usual crew of suspects.

If I could suggest one thing, it would be nice if we weren't always stuck playing as the same German faction. Would it be possible to have the player factions switch from time to time so that we can experience the maps from the other side?

Hi there, I'm a admin for Veterans gaming and we do switch the maps when people ask, i believe the last time someone asked for it was 1 1/2 months ago.

Offline BLuDKLoT

• View Profile
    • VETERANS-GAMING
« Reply #32 on: 30-09-2010, 20:09:00 »
Hi guys,

the new 2.3 update is installed on our Server and ready!

As for the "team changing" I had the server set to swap teams but it seem to crash a lot more in that setting. What we have been doing is playing BLUFOR for a couple weeks, then change to OPFOR, etc... But I will set it to change teams during the map swap and see how things go.

If you have any other suggestions just let us know.

Thanks again guys for all the hard work on the update and for giving us this mod. Hopefully we can get lots more guys over here to play.

s/f

Offline SavageCDN

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 30-09-2010, 20:09:59 »
Thanks mucho for the COOP server, Blud.. very well run.

I've been playing pretty regularly on it for the last little while and have some suggestions as to what maps work/don't work for COOP, adjusting ticket counts, etc.  Is there a place for these suggestions?

Also there are occasionally smacktards on the server and it can be difficult to kick them unless there are enough regulars around that actually vote.  I mention this to see if there is an application process to have some admin rights (map vote, kicking idiots) - either for myself or one of the regular COOP players (Hans, Coruru, Bravo3945, etc).  It would make getting rid of morons much easier.

Again, thanks for the great server.

Offline dman248

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 30-09-2010, 20:09:25 »
You can head over to the website and post on our forums about suggestions of the sever and see about becoming a admin by reading on how to.

veterans-gaming.com

Offline Ts4EVER

• Banner of THeTA0123
  • Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 30-09-2010, 20:09:19 »
Your server is already populated ;)

Offline IHarryXx

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 30-09-2010, 23:09:22 »
Admins are regularly on hand, Just join Teamspeak= Address= 184.82.89.106 Port= 9987 just join and ask for a admin  :)