Author Topic: Post something happy that happened to you  (Read 252569 times)

Offline MaJ.P.Bouras

• Masterspammer
  • A Hellenic version of Jackie Chan.
    • View Profile
Re: Post something happy that happened to you
« Reply #4080 on: 12-05-2014, 20:05:31 »
How long will he be banned for? Ah Flippy, you are taking away all the fun for us  ;D

Today was the examinations for the next belt at Kung fu. I aced it. That was something Happy.

Offline ksl94

• British Imperialist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4081 on: 12-05-2014, 20:05:55 »
Only in Texas, Slayer  ;D !

Also, I got two days leave in a row and a third one later this week. That is something truly happy.

Offline Butcher

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    • View Profile
« Reply #4082 on: 12-05-2014, 20:05:49 »
Last night i got called 3 times by a "private number". With these numbers, you do not see who is calling you, nor can you call them back. I got called at 1.30, 2.00 and 2.30.

First 2 calls i heard nothing, but the third call i could hear somebody breathing.

So yesterday I found out Thetas phone number. I took all my courage together and phoned him in the middle of the night. I was so excited to call him and tell him about my feelings. When I heard him whisper with his sensual voice "goedenavond", my heart started to beat intensely. Immediately I began to sweat and couldn´t get out a word. Panic took over. "What if he doesn´t like me back?" So I hung up.

"What did you do, Butcher?" I told myself. "In half an hour you are going to call him back." But again, my lips began to tremble and I couldn´t make a sound.

"Get a grip on yourself! You will tell him! In half an hour, you will tell him!"

30 minutes later, I dialed again. It was 2:30 now. A last time. "Now or never." "Goedenavond", I heard him whisper. Suddenly an eruption flowed through my body. I just could get out a heavy breathing, before I realized I just had an orgasm.
He got banned for our sins. He was not the member FH forums deserved, he was the member we needed.

Offline siben

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4083 on: 12-05-2014, 20:05:25 »
Siben, when I sleep I am next to it. There is no way that anyone could break in and steal it. Also, the rifle is not loaded, but I have the bandoleer ready and if I do need it, I will be ready in less than ten seconds. Obviously I am living either alone or with people who now about firearm safety. Believe me, I am paranoid about the latter  :P . See, it would be a pity to be massacred by some gangstas looking for a free television if I could keep that from happening.

Well, i should keep my mouth shut since i have half of my rifles stored only a few meters from my bed, but the amunition is stored in a different room, even though it would be easy for me to keep a clip 8mm mauser or lebel or 7.5mm swiss next to my bed.

My berthier model 1892 would be a good home defence weapon. super mobile. only a 3 round clip though.

Offline LuckyOne

• Purple Heart Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #4084 on: 12-05-2014, 21:05:39 »
So since Damaso got a break from the forums, I guess he can go working on those muscles instead of talking about "dictatorialshipments". :P

Whew, maybe I could use a ban too, I waste way too much time here... And I also lack some muscle mass xD
This sentence is intentionally left unfinished...

Offline Slayer

• Freeze Veteran
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #4085 on: 12-05-2014, 21:05:46 »
Last night i got called 3 times by a "private number". With these numbers, you do not see who is calling you, nor can you call them back. I got called at 1.30, 2.00 and 2.30.

First 2 calls i heard nothing, but the third call i could hear somebody breathing.

So yesterday I found out Thetas phone number. I took all my courage together and phoned him in the middle of the night. I was so excited to call him and tell him about my feelings. When I heard him whisper with his sensual voice "goedenavond", my heart started to beat intensely. Immediately I began to sweat and couldn´t get out a word. Panic took over. "What if he doesn´t like me back?" So I hung up.

"What did you do, Butcher?" I told myself. "In half an hour you are going to call him back." But again, my lips began to tremble and I couldn´t make a sound.

"Get a grip on yourself! You will tell him! In half an hour, you will tell him!"

30 minutes later, I dialed again. It was 2:30 now. A last time. "Now or never." "Goedenavond", I heard him whisper. Suddenly an eruption flowed through my body. I just could get out a heavy breathing, before I realized I just had an orgasm.
Nice one, Butcher!  ;D

Offline NTH

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #4086 on: 14-05-2014, 23:05:54 »
I read page 262 to 273 from this thread. It did not made me happy, but it sure was funny as hell  ;D

Milton Gault roared, "Roffey, I know bloody well that Jerry knows we are here but you don't need to advertise the fact!"
(From: First in the Field, Gault of the Patricias by Jeffery Williams, page 72.)

Offline RAnDOOm

• Portugal - Surfs Paradise in Europe
    • View Profile
« Reply #4087 on: 15-05-2014, 00:05:08 »
Benfica lost the Uefa Europa League Final.

Im happy!   ;D

Offline Slayer

• Freeze Veteran
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #4088 on: 15-05-2014, 23:05:17 »
Huh? So you don't support a football team that's from your country, even though it is not your favourite?

I support first and foremost my favourite team, but after that I support all other teams from my country above any foreign teams.

Offline Fuchs

• No lollygagging
  • FH-Betatester
  • Traction Wars Propaganda Officer
    • View Profile
    • Traction Wars - WWII Free to Play Game
« Reply #4089 on: 15-05-2014, 23:05:52 »
And why is that, Slayer? Patriotic sentiment?
"Force answers force, war breeds war, and death only brings death.
To break this vicious circle one must do more than act without thought or doubt."

Offline Captain Pyjama Shark

• Masterspammer
  • Captain of the Gravy Train
    • View Profile
« Reply #4090 on: 15-05-2014, 23:05:41 »
Huh? So you don't support a football team that's from your country, even though it is not your favourite?

I support first and foremost my favourite team, but after that I support all other teams from my country above any foreign teams.
I think you are in the minority here boyo.  Few teams have strong international rivalries, but everyone hates everyone else from the same place.

Offline RAnDOOm

• Portugal - Surfs Paradise in Europe
    • View Profile
« Reply #4091 on: 16-05-2014, 01:05:51 »

No. Offcourse not.

Its called rivalry.

Everyone that lives and understands football, no matter what country, understands what i mean.
« Last Edit: 16-05-2014, 02:05:36 by RAnDOOm »

Offline NTH

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #4092 on: 16-05-2014, 10:05:05 »
Feyenoord fans would rather see Ajax lose during a CL final then win.

Milton Gault roared, "Roffey, I know bloody well that Jerry knows we are here but you don't need to advertise the fact!"
(From: First in the Field, Gault of the Patricias by Jeffery Williams, page 72.)

Offline Surfbird

• View Profile
« Reply #4093 on: 16-05-2014, 12:05:29 »
Also when my club played Benfica they were fucking morons on the court. Kicking more legs than footballs and I didn't feel like they were playing fair at all. Fuck them, glad Sevilla won.

Offline Slayer

• Freeze Veteran
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #4094 on: 16-05-2014, 17:05:09 »
Feyenoord fans would rather see Ajax lose during a CL final then win.
Well, not me.

And about the so called rivalry: only people who don't get it support foreign teams against teams from their own country. The ranking system of UEFA (which decides how many teams from your country can play in CL/EL) will also affect your own team when your rivals play bad, so I really don't understand why you would go against them.