Author Topic: The Minor Suggestions Thread  (Read 65746 times)

Offline McCloskey

• Developer
  • Heart or head, either way Jerry's dead!
    • View Profile
Re: The Minor Suggestions Thread
« Reply #150 on: 08-05-2013, 17:05:36 »
I doubt we would see EF without as famous vehicle as the Kat... but why are you posting a pic of a model from another mod? ???

Offline Turkish007

• Masterspammer
  • Mini-mod necromancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: 08-05-2013, 17:05:01 »
Because it looks cool in BF2 engine.

Offline titsmcgee852

• View Profile
« Reply #152 on: 08-05-2013, 18:05:15 »
Hah! Nothing looks cool in the BF2 engine

:P

Offline Turkish007

• Masterspammer
  • Mini-mod necromancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: 08-05-2013, 18:05:58 »
Erm, but looks better than one in BF1942, no?

Offline titsmcgee852

• View Profile
« Reply #154 on: 11-05-2013, 01:05:50 »

Offline Roughbeak

• Science of Hooting, PhD
  • Developer
    • View Profile

Offline Chad1992

• Back in the Swing of Things
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: 13-05-2013, 16:05:17 »
With the new russian BM-13 being released theres alot of buzz about mobile artillery and how its hard to use in game.  I would like to suggest making the gunner and driver the same person.  Lets face it unless your in a tourney or just get really lucky, ur not gonna find someone to just drive you around while you have all the fun.  This would be better since you wouldn't have to swith between seats trying to get lined up.  Most of the time I miss a target time period cuz I can't get moved in time  :(.  What do you guys think?

Offline jan_kurator

• FH-Betatester
  • Magnificent Mustard
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: 13-05-2013, 17:05:44 »
With the new russian BM-13 being released theres alot of buzz about mobile artillery and how its hard to use in game.  I would like to suggest making the gunner and driver the same person.  Lets face it unless your in a tourney or just get really lucky, ur not gonna find someone to just drive you around while you have all the fun.  This would be better since you wouldn't have to swith between seats trying to get lined up.  Most of the time I miss a target time period cuz I can't get moved in time  :(.  What do you guys think?
no.

Offline [QPS]_Sex_Bomb

• View Profile
« Reply #158 on: 13-05-2013, 18:05:31 »

+1

The perfect example is the Wespe vs Hanomag Stuka Zu Fuss gameplay.  Former where driver act also as gunner, is way more natural than the later with separated seats.
« Last Edit: 13-05-2013, 18:05:59 by [QPS]_Sex_Bomb »

Offline BaskaBommi

• Fought the Battle of the Nazisis
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: 13-05-2013, 18:05:18 »
Has anybody suggested for Flare flight time improvements? Or perhaps Flare-mortars?
Steam-name: Sinko-Zimo

Offline Turkish007

• Masterspammer
  • Mini-mod necromancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: 13-05-2013, 19:05:42 »
I did once or twice. Yes, again it would be great for the flares to fly higher and stay more in the air. Just like the x-WW2 flare gun.

Offline Butcher

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: 13-05-2013, 20:05:07 »
no.
Also no. It would lead to Sdkfz. 251, Jeep Calliope and Katyuscha being used as a hit and run vehicle, propably even becoming an efficient anti-tank weapon. Retarded raids with vehicles driving full speed at their targets, firing their rockets would become common place. This isn´t a signiicant issue with the Wespe having a long reload time and only 1 shell loaded opposed to 6 stuka rockets etc.
He got banned for our sins. He was not the member FH forums deserved, he was the member we needed.

Offline Chad1992

• Back in the Swing of Things
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: 13-05-2013, 22:05:57 »
And the ones you mentioned have no or weak armour and once rockets are fired they too have a long reload time.  Charging a tank is sucide as they can easily pick you off.  I feel your argument is weak.

Offline |7th|Nighthawk

• View Profile
« Reply #163 on: 13-05-2013, 22:05:53 »
Jeep Calliope already is a brilliant AT gun. Stuka zu Fuss just sucks alltogether.
"I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that..."

Offline jan_kurator

• FH-Betatester
  • Magnificent Mustard
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: 13-05-2013, 23:05:54 »
And the ones you mentioned have no or weak armour and once rockets are fired they too have a long reload time.  Charging a tank is sucide as they can easily pick you off.  I feel your argument is weak.
This is also some devs argument afaik so I rather feel your idea weak.