Author Topic: I am threating to sue!!!  (Read 1261 times)

Offline EpicNurse

• View Profile
I am threating to sue!!!
« on: 26-09-2022, 02:09:41 »
Hello, if any community members can read this I am currently planning to file a lawsuit against this mod. failure to comply or no to little progress in resolving the issues listed below WILL RESULT IN A LAWSUIT. punishment may be applied if the lawsuit is filed. Banning the account that wrote this will also result in a lawsuit.

1. Broken maps and map packs.

some maps are broken in the game CMP maps installed are also broken. these broken maps display python errors before crashing. I would like these maps to be fixed. there have been no fixes for recent CMP Maps. I can currently not accept any version given out by the community because of the issue below

2 Malware/Viruses.

This is a security concern for me. whenever installing anything for this mod I am concerned that they contained or they show that they have Malware/Viruses. I order that files for this game do not contain viruses or malware. if there is a discovery or failure to remove malicious software it is probably certain that law enforcement action will occur.

3 Broken standalone version

The standalone version of the mod is broken as I have noted some errors for it. one of the errors that occur is when I am playing for an extended amount of time on the standalone version at some point the game crashes without any errors given. please fix this ASAP.

4 difficult installation with battlefield 2

I decided that if I uninstall the standalone version of the mod and then reinstall the mod on battlefield would fix a lot of problems. it caused more problems. first, the launcher didn't function correctly so I had it install an outdated version of the mod. problems still occurred as
I couldn't create an account, I also assumed that no server support was installed. please fix this ASAP.

we hope you can resolve these problems and have a nice day

Offline Capten_C

• Well well well well well well well
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
LEGENDARY FORGOTTEN HOPE 2 ROUNDS!!! >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xtJF9fL1YI

Offline EpicNurse

• View Profile
Re: I am threating to sue!!!
« Reply #2 on: 30-09-2022, 05:09:34 »

Offline EpicNurse

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 30-09-2022, 05:09:09 »
@Capten_C You're not helping in this situation :(

Offline Kinryu

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 01-10-2022, 06:10:25 »
ban this guy  ;D

Offline EpicNurse

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 01-10-2022, 22:10:30 »
Just kidding though I'm having problems with the CMP Map installer it keeps having errors with localization files for Vietnamese for some reason.

Offline jan_kurator

• FH-Betatester
  • Magnificent Mustard
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 05-10-2022, 00:10:23 »
Just kidding though I'm having problems with the CMP Map installer it keeps having errors with localization files for Vietnamese for some reason.
The reason is your FH2 being outdated. Update your game first, only then download custom content.