Author Topic: [Removed]  (Read 1285 times)

Offline VolkssturmGewehr

• View Profile
[Removed]
« on: 25-05-2018, 13:05:33 »
[Removed]
« Last Edit: 05-06-2022, 05:06:28 by VolkssturmGewehr »

Offline Mayhemic.MAD

• Developer
    • View Profile
Re: Will the new Eastern Front maps have Coop support?
« Reply #1 on: 25-05-2018, 14:05:11 »
No, sadly we do not have bot support for the new maps yet.
Der Motor des Panzers ist ebenso seine Waffe wie die Kanone.
Heinz Guderian

--- Donate for the biggest BattleField Mod Supporter!! ---

Offline VolkssturmGewehr

• View Profile
[Removed]
« Reply #2 on: 25-05-2018, 16:05:03 »
[Removed]
« Last Edit: 05-06-2022, 05:06:36 by VolkssturmGewehr »

Offline Michael Z Freeman

• The Few are many ;)
    • View Profile
    • Homepage
« Reply #3 on: 25-05-2018, 21:05:26 »
I see, that's unfortunate to hear although I imagined that would be the case. Once I get a new PC perhaps I'll be able to get navmesh.exe working. This 7 year old Celeron I'm using is so slow it takes 15min just to load bf2editor. I'm surprised it can even run FH2...at the lowest settings of course. 

Perhaps Darman might be interested in doing it. He did damn good on the previous EF maps. I play Seelow all the time. I may start playing multi again, though I like playing coop during the off-time, since the server is only populated for 3 or 4 hours a day. 

I'll have fun playing with the new objects anyway. Looking forward to the AVT-40 (I made one myself several months ago, though this new one looks much better), the Lahti pistol, and Ferdinand.

Would be cool if someone could do it. I know Dnamro has been developing some scripts over on the BFSP forums that I supposed to streamline the whole process.

Offline batistadk

• SP/COOP junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 26-05-2018, 03:05:52 »
Just installed the new patch, and I'm stunned by the new content. New maps are awesome: very well modelled, with breathtaking sceneries, and lots of nice places to defend and attack (I'm impressed by the number of trenches, dugouts and strongholds). In other words, these maps will be fun to play, even with the good old bots.

But, for now, not a word on COOP support, what's a pity, unfortunately. But I've been following the threads and the devs said well before that SP support wasn't planned for now. Of course, these guys are doing a lot of work, and probably we won't see any COOP/SP update for a while. It's important to remember that even EF 2.52 maps haven't "official" COOP support until now, so I wouldn't count on this.

But, I'm waiting to see if Darman shows up with good news for us single players. His Forgotten Maps pack, as well the EF maps are truly gems, and we can count with some surprises, as long he is still involved with FH2. I haven't seen any posts of Darman for a while, so I don't know if he is around, but I would give some time, since we got the new patch just today, and see what happens in the next few weeks.

Best regards,

batistadk