Author Topic: DOWNLOAD LINKS - Post-release bug fixes for SP/Coop  (Read 85779 times)

Offline jrivett

• View Profile
Re: DOWNLOAD LINKS - Post-release bug fixes for SP/Coop
« Reply #195 on: 10-04-2013, 17:04:15 »
Running a server patched with the 'B' hotfix and a vanilla FH2.45a client, the client crashes to desktop every time at the end of map load. As suggested, I removed the sp_ files from the server and reverted to the original serverarchives.con file: no change; client still CTDs at end of map load. So I tried with just the python changes from hotfix 'B' on the server, and now the client connects no problem. So, as you said, at least I can stop worrying about tweaking the 9999/9999 ticket numbers for some maps in coop mode. Next, I'll see what happens when I run hotfix 'B' on both server and client. If it works, I'll spend some time checking it out. If I like what I see, I'll make sure players joining my server know that hotfix 'B' is required.

Offline gavrant

• (Almost) retired dev
  • Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: 10-04-2013, 18:04:50 »
There are at least 2 public Coop servers with patch B installed (about one I'm sure, it's running for 4 months and tested, about another I guessed by B in its name). So the combination of server B and client B works.

Offline jrivett

• View Profile
« Reply #197 on: 10-04-2013, 19:04:59 »
the combination of server B and client B works.
Works for my server and client as well. Seems like the AI is a bit more intelligent. Battle of Keren still crashes the server after 5 minutes, just like clockwork, but so far no other obvious issues.

Offline Michael Z Freeman

• The Few are many ;)
    • View Profile
    • Homepage
« Reply #198 on: 15-06-2017, 19:06:07 »
Hi, was having a game of Supercharge and found this (see attachment). That's quite a few soldiers out of action as they can't get out of the building. It's next to the main road as you go through this CP. Not even sure there should be a spawn point in there. If I remember correctly the navmesh can be left alone and the spawn point can be removed or moved somewhere.