Author Topic: Call To Arms  (Read 37437 times)

Offline Zoologic

• Masterspammer
  • In FH Since 0.67
    • View Profile
Re: Call To Arms
« Reply #45 on: 08-05-2012, 17:05:05 »
@ArmyRage: "A presentation of one of the best bolt-action rifles in the game - The M1 Garand!"
:)

I am shocked, Shocked to find out a country with such stringent copyright laws & protection as China could have spawned such a game.

I also like how they're calling it an MMOFPS, with servers of up to 24 players!

They played America the beautiful in their space rocket launch live TV broadcast. As if it weren't funny enough, their international media (CCTV 4) decided to show us some funny Youtube videos they found like the hysterical screaming Chameleon and lolcats in fucking 2012. Some people, like my Dad still regard them as credible. But that's hardly neutral.

You will become like that when bunch of smartasses monopoly your politics, tell you what to do, and dictates what you can hear and see. 100,000 stupid people aren't any smarter than 1,000,000,000 stupid people, that's the basic logic. It works in some way, but for some others, it simply don't.

The good thing is that the publisher is still based in Europe (somewhere in Bulgaria or Malta). The developers are just bunch of typical shady Chinese company working underground, coughing up shit by wasting resources and polluting the world. There are many shady companies like that, talking about controlling big ass country with population numbered second to none. Suddenly they exported dangerous low-quality stuffs disguised as the real thing. Not surprised.

I prefer to share this with my friends and all others I know of.

Offline RAnDOOm

• Portugal - Surfs Paradise in Europe
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 08-05-2012, 19:05:15 »
Lets keep on fighting!

Reply, post/like comments on youtube, lets pass the word to everyone that plays that awfull game.

Offline Hockeywarrior

• One of the superior 5-digit numbers
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 08-05-2012, 20:05:19 »
Wow this is really pathetic! Sorry to hear this devs, but you know your community will do everything in its power to make sure this game burns in the fires of justice!

Ugh it really makes me angry, and I didn't make one damn thing in the game! I can't even imagine how you guys feel.

Check out my Red Orchestra, FH2, and shooting videos!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQK9lbdAEi9mAM5iGfHoeyA

Offline djinn

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 08-05-2012, 20:05:45 »
I already Twittered there twice with the link.
if I tweet to as many of their posts as possible so that those they are tlaking with see it, what's the worst they could possibly do to my Twitter account?

Get my account locked? Or simply block my posts?

Offline NTH

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 08-05-2012, 20:05:35 »

Milton Gault roared, "Roffey, I know bloody well that Jerry knows we are here but you don't need to advertise the fact!"
(From: First in the Field, Gault of the Patricias by Jeffery Williams, page 72.)

Offline Turkletoon

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 08-05-2012, 23:05:40 »
Looks like they have deleted all of the comments made to there clips. And I have been blocked to post any new ones. I think posting on youtube won't work. We need some bigger guns.

Offline Wulfburk

• We are no longer the Sons of Horus!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 08-05-2012, 23:05:44 »
Yeah i was blocked too, so i posted lots of comments on other videos out of their main channel.

Offline HappyFunBall

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 08-05-2012, 23:05:57 »
I'd say they are perfectly aware of what they are doing: A Chinese company, incorporating in Malta, and setting up offices in Bulgaria. This is a classic example of a company setting up specifically to do illegal business. No point in suing them in either Malta or Bulgaria either, as the money is sure to be in China (where nobody will ever get at it.)

The servers are another matter. They appear to have hired servers in  the west. They may respond to pressure. If you have the means you might consider retaining a lawyer in the same jurisdiction as the servers to write them a nasty letter. A lawsuit isn't terribly realistic, but you might just scare them into dropping their larcenous client. Alternatively, you could ask EA to do it.

Offline Wulfburk

• We are no longer the Sons of Horus!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 08-05-2012, 23:05:36 »
is there the slightest possibility of EA doing it?

Offline Tuco

• FH lurker since 2005
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 08-05-2012, 23:05:34 »
Wouldn't hurt to contact them, their always looking for new ways to make some $$$... EA that is.
If you have to shoot, shoot, dont talk.

Offline Musti

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 08-05-2012, 23:05:51 »
LOL, EA hates when somebody uses their assets to make money. Some brave warrior has to go and poke EA's lawsuit nuke cannons. I'm 100% positive they'll do something about it.
WARNING!
Assholes are closer than they appear!

Offline Eat Uranium

• Tea Drinker
  • Global Moderator
  • Today's news will contain [REDACTED]
    • View Profile
    • FH2 Music
« Reply #56 on: 08-05-2012, 23:05:28 »
If they have any US servers, you could try using the DMCA on them.

Offline Flyboy1942

• AKA: Ghanrage
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 09-05-2012, 01:05:35 »
I'm fairly certain these lazy sods never recorded which content they lifted from where, so if EA or Valve files a claim theyll have to shut down completely. That or EA will go through their game files with 5000 people and bill the manhours to this company. Which would probably shut down the game completely.

But yeah, overall this reeks of a money grab. Pay some wannabes a bit of money to collect content and hack it together fast and dirty, call it a game, spam it all over, make as much money as possible, and hightail it when people start noticing where the content actually came from.

I've been playing too much Sins:Rebellion and am currently fighting the urge to mash F8.

Offline Steel_Lion_FIN

• Mostly drunk.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 09-05-2012, 01:05:03 »
Oh the irony:

SniperaceFIN is my youtube name, BTW, and used to be my ingame name, in case you didn't know.
I'd rather play Kimble with my ass!

Offline Flyboy1942

• AKA: Ghanrage
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 09-05-2012, 01:05:57 »
I just had to mark that comment as "not spam" : /

Also, I flagged the trailer as spam > fraud

I can think of no better description of the fraudulent crap they're pushing out in an effort to dupe people into paying them for someone else's work.