Author Topic: Such things you can find only on diffrent map :)  (Read 2483 times)

Offline DesertRat40-45

• View Profile
Such things you can find only on diffrent map :)
« on: 30-03-2009, 16:03:22 »
Hey its me again deser rat :)

I came on idea of placing nice stuff on maps like Beckers Panther or Wittmans tiger on one of the map with his paintings etc, or some General kit with sigarettes etc. Or even french resistance with knife and vine bottle :P Diffrent things for diffrent map. For example on mareth line inside Command bunker you could make "Rommel" kit etc, I know you made such one with goldbar on Giagaragub :P really nice
Sig editted (oversize)

Offline Ts4EVER

• Banner of THeTA0123
  • Developer
    • View Profile
Re: Such things you can find only on diffrent map :)
« Reply #1 on: 30-03-2009, 16:03:03 »
you mean easter eggs?

Offline von.small

• Last of my kind
    • View Profile
    • WEARMEME
« Reply #2 on: 30-03-2009, 18:03:03 »
It's not an easter egg at all, but whenever I go there the kit is there, so I feel like I am the only one who knows it's location... On Sidi Rezegh @ Magezin 19th Flak reg, there is room with an MP40, binocs and Geballte Ladung 3kg which comes in very handy for removing those camping valentines.
HadrianBT - Why the hell would "Germany" attack pigmy ppl??!!
Thorondor123 - I agree that people are not wearing enough hats

Offline Ts4EVER

• Banner of THeTA0123
  • Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 30-03-2009, 18:03:27 »
there are several commando kits on Sidi. Once somebody asked me if I "unlocked" an MP40 fot the map 0o

Offline Schneider

• Ofw.Josef_Schneider
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 30-03-2009, 22:03:22 »
Made me think of the Barbie King Tiger.

I think that mainly depends on the extra time the devs can spare when they're not working on important stuff.
Technically there's not much speaking against one of those things per map, I think.

Offline Dukat

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 01-04-2009, 02:04:05 »
Give us a Barbie PII in a cage or a Barbie KT in a bottle on a desk. Would be awesome. They don't deserve such hard treating. They're legendary, no matter whether Lobo like's that or not.

I usually imagine my own sounds with it, like `tjunk, tupdieyupdiedee` aaa enemy spotted, ratatatataboom

azreal

« Reply #6 on: 01-04-2009, 03:04:27 »
Theres not even a regular KT to begin with and already you want a pink KT?!

[130.Pz]S.Tiemann

« Reply #7 on: 01-04-2009, 03:04:21 »
We demand it ;D

Offline Niebler

• View Profile
    • 130th Panzer Lehr Division
« Reply #8 on: 01-04-2009, 03:04:49 »
There is a rommel kit in the mareth bunker actually, on the shelf. Its just a tanker kit, but its a lone tanker kit and you can assume who's it is :P
Sig editted (oversize)

Offline Ts4EVER

• Banner of THeTA0123
  • Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 01-04-2009, 03:04:50 »
*starts up FH2*

Offline Cpl. Mallard

• Proud owner of an SMLE Mk.III*
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 01-04-2009, 05:04:08 »
Ahhh Niebler, played with you earlier....you sneaky bastard!!!
"And on the sixth day, God saw the need of a high powered rifle that could slaughter Germans at ranges in excess of 2000 yards, and so He created the Lee Enfield. And He saw that it was good, and so on the seventh day, God rested."

Offline Niebler

• View Profile
    • 130th Panzer Lehr Division
« Reply #11 on: 01-04-2009, 06:04:40 »
Hah :P

As for pick up kits, there are a bunch lying around on maps like Alam Halfa that no one takes advantage of, mortars, tank hunter, commando, etc.
Sig editted (oversize)

Offline DesertRat40-45

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 01-04-2009, 11:04:56 »
Yes but in 2.2 on some map about operation cobra they could make for example Erns Barkmans legendary panther which could desroy everything with one shot etc, and place special kit to unlock it on the other side of map :P same with Wittmans tank
Sig editted (oversize)

Offline von.small

• Last of my kind
    • View Profile
    • WEARMEME
« Reply #13 on: 01-04-2009, 12:04:20 »
I thought his panther was no different from others on the battlefield? Just who commanded it, and another case of being the right guy in the right place at the right time...

Like, I've used the carro armato to destroy all the guns on the Tobruk front line, racking up 40+ kills, the next time I played the map I got cocky and stated "this carro armato will show you the true meaning of pain and suffering" - in an epic fail I was taken out repeatedly by a 2lber trying to get out of the German HQ...

I would be super sweet to see perhaps a Rommel kit, or a Monty, but I'm not sure that the head-dress/helmet is linked to the kit load out anymore? So whilst you might think you're playing Rommel, stood there with your binocs and sidearm, to everyone else you look like a regular soldier.
HadrianBT - Why the hell would "Germany" attack pigmy ppl??!!
Thorondor123 - I agree that people are not wearing enough hats

Offline FHMax3

• Gunnery Sargeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 08-01-2017, 11:01:10 »
I thought his panther was no different from others on the battlefield? Just who commanded it, and another case of being the right guy in the right place at the right time...

Like, I've used the carro armato to destroy all the guns on the Tobruk front line, racking up 40+ kills, the next time I played the map I got cocky and stated "this carro armato will show you the true meaning of pain and suffering" - in an epic fail I was taken out repeatedly by a 2lber trying to get out of the German HQ...

I would be super sweet to see perhaps a Rommel kit, or a Monty, but I'm not sure that the head-dress/helmet is linked to the kit load out anymore? So whilst you might think you're playing Rommel, stood there with your binocs and sidearm, to everyone else you look like a regular soldier.
Well there are a bunch of small Easter eggs on maps.
That other thread failed miserably and if you try to spam or flame here, I will break your arms.
FH2 won't be the last FH. ;)