Author Topic: Screenshots of games you play [big pics, 56k warning]  (Read 252508 times)

Offline ajappat

• "Cheater"
    • View Profile
Re: Screenshots of games you play [big pics, 56k warning]
« Reply #1245 on: 30-12-2010, 10:12:04 »
Lol, damn Harry and Ron showing off with their car again  ;D

Offline Laffey

• View Profile
« Reply #1246 on: 30-12-2010, 13:12:05 »

Nobody can win!

FH2 nick= [BoF]RoflSeal
WoT nick= RoflSeal(aka BucketSeal by hslan and TS guys)

Offline Ciupita

• Gay Lord
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1247 on: 30-12-2010, 14:12:09 »

Offline Torenico

• Masterspammer
  • ¡Viva la Revolución!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1248 on: 31-12-2010, 08:12:58 »
Yo!, Another bloodsucker

I killed this bloodsucker with a nade launcher, the duty faction guys were pwnd by this bloodsucker, a pack of dogs and the annoying rats. Plus a few snorks.

So i decided to stay in the Wild Territory for an entire day. Well, not bad. I tought it would be overrun by all kinds of mutants but, pretty meh, too many humans. Still, i found 2 dudes staying in a cabin, one of them went to kill mercenaries and died, the other was still there. So i joined him, and spent 2 hours (IG hours tho) in that cabin, shooting a few rats and pseudogs. Then, this little smartass came, a pseudodog whatever, we rushed outside to kill him, i had my gun out and this dude said "Karushu brau" or, "Take your fucking gun off", when he finished that sentese, he had a fucking bloodsuckor on his back, he was a tough dude, my friend fell almost instantly, and i had to take care of the little but strong bitch. Once i got him, i ran back to somewhere else, to that tower when i seen a few duty guys retaking the entrance, joined up with them and they all died while i try to keep both mutants and bandits off the Wild territory.

fucking love this game

Offline silian

• View Profile
« Reply #1249 on: 01-01-2011, 13:01:48 »

Forza Motorsport 3, spend more time in the livery editor than playing the game nowadays, i find it more enjoyable than playing GT5, which is a shame. 

Offline Zeno

• View Profile
« Reply #1250 on: 01-01-2011, 21:01:02 »
Hearts of Iron 3
Japanese Empire

Captured all of India and now Sri Lanka with ease

After this pic i captured the rest of Phillipines and surrounding islands

Pesky americans who try to do a sneak attack in Korea when i was busy taking India

But they are no match for my imperial army :D

(they lost about 30-40 divisions there ;D:)

my next target is retaking the pacific islands and then i will attack the USSR with the support of germans and italians who have allready taken half of russia :o

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile
« Reply #1251 on: 01-01-2011, 21:01:00 »
@ torenico, damn you make me want to play Stalker again. And even thought I have Complete 09 installed, I would have to replay it all from start to end (not a bad thing) but I am waiting for Lost Alpha mod to release. Hopefully it will release, they say it is going to be the biggest thing ever happened to Stalker games. Then again, I could play Call of Pripyat or Clear Sky too but I like Chernobyl oh so much that I much rather not play at all.  :P

Offline Torenico

• Masterspammer
  • ¡Viva la Revolución!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: 01-01-2011, 23:01:00 »
:D Its a great game

Clear Sky with Complete is pure awesomness, feel too alone? ESC+F1 and spawn two or three dudes.
Dont like walking? ESC+F1 and spawn a car. Cant do X mission because you dont have good weapons? ESC+F1 and spawn a RPG :D and also feel like, sleeping in a house and, having some fun? Spawn a few mutants outside and, survive. WishGranter ftw.
Im also waiting for Complete Call of Pripyat. CoP vanilla just sucks, sounds are like farts, the AI looks good tho, the NPC are more, dynamic. They walk around the Swamp, sometimes fighting others just walking around. Thats good. Also the mutants, so far i had 2 Emissions but i heard mutants go crazy after one, you see a shitload of mutants outside and crap. In SoC, you must reach X place to meet X mutant, hell, in Call of Pripyat, my first enemy was a Bloodsucker :|. I Asked if they gonna add the WishGranter on CoP Complete and they say yes <3

Thru, Alpha gonna rock, but i wish it had Oblivion Lost massive list of weapons, with Mosins and PPSH and MG42

What you say is true, Chernobyl pwns.

I mean..

I cant walk further than that, dunno why, its creepy, i know theres a shitload of controllers and stuff, i dont want to go in :3

Offline Captain Pyjama Shark

• Masterspammer
  • Captain of the Gravy Train
    • View Profile
« Reply #1253 on: 02-01-2011, 00:01:18 »
what exactly do you do in the Stalker series of games?

Offline Wilhelm

• FH-Betatester
  • Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1254 on: 02-01-2011, 00:01:10 »
what exactly do you do in the Stalker series of games?

I bought STALKER on Steam because the videos I watched of it looked amazing, but when I got into the game I found that not only did the game not support my resolution (so it was stretched), but every character expressed themselves with a giant wall of text...

...to be fair I did not give it a chance, I just quit after a few minutes and uninstalled it.  I was looking for a simple FPS-Horror game like I saw in the videos.

Metro 2033, on the other hand.... ;D

« Last Edit: 02-01-2011, 00:01:51 by Wilhelm »

Offline Dukat

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: 02-01-2011, 00:01:46 »
In S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl you are some kind of mercenary who moves into the Zone to find wealth and adventure. Your job will be to find out all about a guy called Strelok and what he did to the Zone. The Zone itself has been worsened since 1986 due to scientific experiments and installations. There are radioactive blowouts, mutants, constant bad weather and the Zone is more or less divided into areas controlled by different armed factions. And then there is a wishgranter supposed to be in the reactor hall, granting every wish, ever, you just have to get there...

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky is the sequel, but rather forms a prequel to Shadow of Chernobyl. The Zone condidtions are better, the sky is clear and you are about to follow in the footsteps of Strelok, before he actually worses the Zone situation.

In S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat you are an agent of the military, exploring the zone in order to find out why a large scale military operation failed to ragain control of the reactor, which took place shortly after Streloks journey.

Edit:// Be warned. It is a shooter with strong RPG elements. The story is very detailed, comes with long text walls, is very twisted and full of surprises. Taken from some fictional book.
« Last Edit: 02-01-2011, 00:01:17 by Dukat »

I usually imagine my own sounds with it, like `tjunk, tupdieyupdiedee` aaa enemy spotted, ratatatataboom

Offline Bang0o

• FH-Betatester
  • I am Important!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: 02-01-2011, 00:01:42 »

there is nothing more funnier to see the face of zombies who soon get driven over by my uaz

Offline Torenico

• Masterspammer
  • ¡Viva la Revolución!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: 02-01-2011, 02:01:39 »
Haha, with the wish granter in CS you can join the Mutants faction, havent tried if they'll attack you or not, but atleast it works with the military!

Offline Bang0o

• FH-Betatester
  • I am Important!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1258 on: 03-01-2011, 12:01:54 »

longrange sniping tiger tanks over 900meters with isu152

panther defending german city in 1945

76mm sherman moving  in the ardennes
« Last Edit: 03-01-2011, 12:01:34 by Bang0o »

Offline Zeno

• View Profile