« on: 11-05-2016, 01:05:51 »
Make Poland army please :>

Offline Matthew_Baker

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
Re: Poland
« Reply #1 on: 11-05-2016, 02:05:14 »
The devs wish they could ;D

Unfortunately that's a pretty big 'suggestion' considering the size of the dev team and amount of work involved. It took many good men and a few years to bring the Russian Army to realization. It would take many more to make the Polish.

Polish on the Western Front is a little more realistic. But is still a lot of work.

Offline SadCamelion

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 11-05-2016, 14:05:19 »
I'm sure the devs have all hands full to do with the eastern front. when they will have finished it there are still the battles in italy, in the pacific and the atlantic, then the invasion of poland, and a few more.

don't know how long it will take, but they WILL make Poland an own army.
There aren't enough Italian tanks.

Offline Captain Pyjama Shark

• Masterspammer
  • Captain of the Gravy Train
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 23-05-2016, 16:05:22 »

Polish on the Western Front is a little more realistic. But is still a lot of work.

Hypothetically, wouldn't you just need Polish voices?  I though the Polish forces in the West used all British uniforms and gear.  And there were Polish voices in FH1, iirc.  On the same line I imagine Polish forces in the East would also be doable, in principle.

Offline VonMudra

• FH-Betatester
  • FH2 Betatester/Verdun Team Researcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 23-05-2016, 16:05:27 »
Would just need Polish voices, battle maps, and insignia for uniforms/vehicles in order to do Polish in the West.  For the Communist-raised armies, you would still need unique uniform skins, as they wore uniforms identical to those of the 2nd Republic apart from insignia differences.