Author Topic: Galactic Junk League  (Read 492 times)

Offline Butcher

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    • View Profile
Galactic Junk League
« on: 29-01-2017, 13:01:27 »
Hey everybody,

I started to play a new FREE TO PLAY game on steam and I thought some of you might like it also.

It´s called Galactic Junk League. You choose a ship class, unlock items which you can install on your ship and level up "CPU" which is a ressource that defines the maximum your ship can reach. You then can use it against other players: Trial and error.

The great part: You design your spaceship all by yourself with blocks, somewhat like in Minecraft. All you have to do is build around your core, which explodes when hit. Thus with the limited "CPU" ressource, you have to build your own design which should be the perfect balance between firepower, armor, mobility and speed. It´s great to see the different approaches players take on designing their ship. Some make super heavies that are really slow, others prefer mobility etc.

It somewhat reminded me of how people designed tanks in the 2nd world war and thus I think this game might appeal to this community.

Check it out. It´s a lot of fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFRwo42i5Gc
« Last Edit: 29-01-2017, 13:01:22 by Butcher »
He got banned for our sins. He was not the member FH forums deserved, he was the member we needed.

Offline ajappat

• "Cheater"
    • View Profile
Re: Galactic Junk League
« Reply #1 on: 29-01-2017, 19:01:47 »
Looks a lot like robocraft.