Forgotten Hope 2 > Bug Reporting

"^" Symbol missing from new font

(1/1)

Elfen:
^ :D

fat-randy:
Hi,

there are some changes on german keyboard. e.g. i'm pressing "?" and it comes "_" (ingame chat). Can I change this by some config settings?
Thanks in advance.

radiosmersh:

--- Quote from: Elfen on 25-10-2018, 20:10:20 ---^ :D

--- End quote ---
Sorry, I must have missed it when generating the new fonts.

--- Quote from: fat-randy on 26-10-2018, 09:10:58 ---Hi,

there are some changes on german keyboard. e.g. i'm pressing "?" and it comes "_" (ingame chat). Can I change this by some config settings?
Thanks in advance.

--- End quote ---
Did you install the game with an unofficial standalone or set the language from Options in launcher? The thing is that the first sets only English locale in the registry (shame on me), while the latter doesn't change it all. Long story short, you most likely have German language and English locale set in the registry. Here is a quick fix I made to switch it to the German locale: https://www.dropbox.com/s/1mkd3l3nzlbs0c5/Locale_fix.reg
Sry for the inconveniences

Mayhemic.MAD:

--- Quote from: fat-randy on 26-10-2018, 09:10:58 ---Hi,

Thanks in advance.

--- End quote ---

Could it be that your keyboard in windows was set to US layout? I tried changing the locale in registry to all sorts of things and it always used my German keyboard correct. Only after I changed to US layout in windows, I saw your problems.

fat-randy:
I installed the reg-file. Now it works. Thanks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version