Author Topic: Bomb Scare in Times Square, N.Y.C....  (Read 7336 times)

Offline Oddball

• Positive Wave Director
  • In Alliance with "Lumberjack Cammandos"....
    • View Profile
Re: Bomb Scare in Times Square, N.Y.C....
« Reply #30 on: 03-05-2010, 01:05:37 »
Lol? I should of made my self more clear. What are your opinions on this matter?  :P

Offline Stefan

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 03-05-2010, 01:05:35 »
Ok, lol.. I wont even bite at these proposterous lies.

So you claim it wasnt a christian who flew a plane into the IRS building? and you claim it wasnt a Christian who assasinated that doctor? You claim bill Oreilly isnt christian and does not commit hate speech and excuses violence?
« Last Edit: 03-05-2010, 01:05:36 by Stefan »
"It is the function of the CIA to keep the world unstable, and to propagandize and teach the American people to hate and fear, so we will let the Establishment spend any amount of money on arms."

Offline Oddball

• Positive Wave Director
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 03-05-2010, 01:05:02 »

So you claim it wasnt a christian who flew a plane into the IRS building? and you claim it wasnt a Christian who assasinated that doctor? You claim bill Oreilly isnt christian and does not commit hate speech and excuses violence?
These points are too easy to refute, but i'm not intrested in another so called "internet debate" according to you guys, because I never consider them debates... so no, I don't claim anything, and i'm not responding to your statements arguemently... have a good day.  :)

Offline [WDW]Megaraptor

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 03-05-2010, 01:05:03 »
Just noticed, 4th pic to the left, police budget cuts? Seriously, wtf?

Lots of police in America use those small vehicles, primarily for parking enforcement.

Offline Stefan

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 03-05-2010, 01:05:07 »
You can prove me wrong for the first time in the history of me being on the internet, why would you pass on such a chance?

But you wouldnt get far cause you already claimed factual events to be false ;)

If you dont want to get challenged i suggest sticking to echo chambers like churches where everyone is supposed to be on the same line, this is a forum so we will stick it to your face time and time again.
"It is the function of the CIA to keep the world unstable, and to propagandize and teach the American people to hate and fear, so we will let the Establishment spend any amount of money on arms."

Offline Oddball

• Positive Wave Director
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 03-05-2010, 01:05:59 »
You can prove me wrong for the first time in the history of me being on the internet, why would you pass on such a chance?

If you dont want to get challenged i suggest sticking to echo chambers like churches where everyone is supposed to be on the same line, this is a forum so we will stick it to your face time and time again.
Lol, your such a failure of an antagonist. Prove you wrong for the first time, sorry to ruin your ego, but it happened before...apparently your too ignorant to acknowledge?  ;)

I claimed nothing, so who's lying.  ::)

I don't mind a fair challenge, and I will stick to my religion, thank you for the suggestion. No I don't believe everything the churches preach, and WE? your the only one trying to bait me atm... :)

Thanks fella, we'll probably chat another time.. :)

Offline siben

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 03-05-2010, 01:05:40 »

Lots of police in America use those small vehicles, primarily for parking enforcement.

In Belgium these people go on foot, much better lol.
Also, where i live it's a private company that writes the parking tickets, not the police. And they are good at it too, you simply can not park for more then 30 minutes anywhere in town without getting a ticket if you forget to pay, bloody leaches.

Anyhow, why are people trying to turn this into a Christian vs Muslim or atheist debate? It isn't, it is just to discuss the matter of a failed bomb attack. The reason (as it seems at the moment) is not religion, the reason is the fact that some people don't like it that there leaders are murdered (in there view) for no reason at all and that they have to make the people that are responsible (or those who support them) pay for there crimes. Yes, they are likely of a different religion but so what? It's not really a point at the moment. So stop trolling.

Offline Oddball

• Positive Wave Director
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 03-05-2010, 01:05:20 »

In Belgium these people go on foot, much better lol.
Also, where i live it's a private company that writes the parking tickets, not the police. And they are good at it too, you simply can not park for more then 30 minutes anywhere in town without getting a ticket if you forget to pay, bloody leaches.

In most U.S. cities, we have mounted Po-po on horseback... we also have some officers who patrol around on bikes.
Anyhow, why are people trying to turn this into a Christian vs Muslim or atheist debate? It isn't, it is just to discuss the matter of a failed bomb attack. The reason (as it seems at the moment) is not religion, the reason is the fact that some people don't like it that there leaders are murdered (in there view) for no reason at all and that they have to make the people that are responsible (or those who support them) pay for there crimes. Yes, they are likely of a different religion but so what? It's not really a point at the moment. So stop trolling.
The only one really dragging this into another religion vs religion vs no religion debate is Stefan, who thinks he's supported.  ;)

Offline Stefan

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 03-05-2010, 01:05:36 »

Lol, your such a failure of an antagonist. Prove you wrong for the first time, sorry to ruin your ego, but it happened before...apparently your too ignorant to acknowledge?  ;)

I claimed nothing, so who's lying.  ::)

I don't mind a fair challenge, and I will stick to my religion, thank you for the suggestion. No I don't believe everything the churches preach, and WE? your the only one trying to bait me atm... :)

Thanks fella, we'll probably chat another time.. :)

proposterous lies.

/thread

oh you also did not get my over the top sarcasm and the actually point of my post, this wasnt about badmouthing christianity, i simply switched 9/11 and all the anti muslim hate speech and hate actions that came along the following years from christians trying to make it seem that their religion is the more peaceful one into an anti christian tinted speech that use the same (lack of ) logic.

Offline Oddball

• Positive Wave Director
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 03-05-2010, 01:05:30 »
See above [previous] (2) post. ^
 ;)
« Last Edit: 03-05-2010, 01:05:52 by Oddball »

Offline Schneider

• Ofw.Josef_Schneider
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 03-05-2010, 01:05:10 »
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/02/18/pilot-crashes-texas-building-apparent-anti-irs-suicide/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/05/31/george-tiller-killed-abor_n_209504.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqAtgUrCghs

If this turns out to be an american ( automaticly considered christian ) then we should retaliate imediately and wipe out anyone who funds christians, supports them including fox news who is their ministry of propaganda spouting their hatred against those who love freedom ( atheism ).

And if you dont agree you are considered anti american and an enemy , you are either with us or against us

@Schneider, the results of thinking for yourself include being called a baby eating redneck lunatic, or something on those lines.

Well, I didn't call you that, as I recall it. Not that I would care.

Offline Oddball

• Positive Wave Director
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 03-05-2010, 02:05:06 »
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/02/18/pilot-crashes-texas-building-apparent-anti-irs-suicide/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/05/31/george-tiller-killed-abor_n_209504.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqAtgUrCghs

If this turns out to be an american ( automaticly considered christian ) then we should retaliate imediately and wipe out anyone who funds christians, supports them including fox news who is their ministry of propaganda spouting their hatred against those who love freedom ( atheism ).

And if you dont agree you are considered anti american and an enemy , you are either with us or against us

@Schneider, the results of thinking for yourself include being called a baby eating redneck lunatic, or something on those lines.

Well, I didn't call you that, as I recall it. Not that I would care.
No, not you per say personally, but it has been implied or directly said out right by others...

Offline Moose

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 03-05-2010, 04:05:39 »
Christian fundamentalist terrorism is not really any different then Islamic fundamentalist terrorism. Fundamentalist terrorist of any kind stinks of the same shit.

Offline [WDW]Megaraptor

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 03-05-2010, 05:05:45 »
People on MP.net are pointing out that antigovernment militia types tend to attack government buildings and targets, not groups of random civilians in crowded streets.

[130.Pz]S.Tiemann

« Reply #44 on: 03-05-2010, 06:05:34 »
I have my doubts this was directly linked to an extremist group. The whole thing was very amature. He just put a bag of non ammonium nitrate fertilizer not mixed with anything and hoped it would explode with the propane. It could have blow but it would have been a small one due to there only being 2 propane tanks, and thats assuming he even had enough gas in there. I could build a better bomb if i googled it for 10 minutes.