Author Topic: Ramelle Bug - Bridge Flag  (Read 786 times)

Offline SchwarzeNuss

• View Profile
Ramelle Bug - Bridge Flag
« on: 28-12-2019, 14:12:54 »
Yesterday I played on the Russian server (PLAYFH2) and noticed that something was wrong with the flag capture text. Then I looked at the map and noticed that the conquest point "bridge" is also incorrect.
Since I do not know whether the error only occurred to me and whether it is perhaps a server-side problem, I will post it here.

Gestern spielte ich auf dem Russischen Server (PLAYFH2) und bemerkte, dass etwas mit dem Flaggeneroberungstext nicht stimmt. Dann schaute ich auf die Karte und bemerkte, dass auch der Eroberungspunkt "Brücke" fehlerhaft ist.
Da ich nicht weiß, ob der Fehler nur bei mir auftauchte und ob es sich vielleicht um ein serverseitiges Problem handelt, poste ich es mal hier.

The Message reads:
The enemy has taken over cp:32:irrawady_7th.

I do not use FH 2 standalone, CMP is installed, everything is up to date and runs on Linux.
If it just happened to me and no one else, I can live with it.

Ich nutze nicht FH 2 Standalone, CMP ist installiert, alles ist auf dem aktuellsten Stand und läuft auf Linux.
Sollte es nur mir passiert sein und niemand anderen Betreffen, kann ich damit leben.

Offline jan_kurator

• FH-Betatester
  • Magnificent Mustard
    • View Profile
Re: Ramelle Bug - Bridge Flag
« Reply #1 on: 28-12-2019, 14:12:25 »
This bug is caused by the CMP content making game reading wrong localization file, it is client side only, hopefully it will be fixed in one of future updates.