Author Topic: Hello ecveryone, I'm new!!!  (Read 1247 times)

Offline Pwnzistor

• View Profile
Hello ecveryone, I'm new!!!
« on: 08-10-2009, 03:10:00 »
So I've owned 1942 since release, and I really liked it and I was quite good with vanilla and Desert Combat, I also played a little mod called EOD ( at least I'm pretty sure it was EOD, vietnam era).

Owned BF:V Since release as well and really enjoyed it, I was even part of an in-house campaign community that was a lot of fun.

I also have owned BF2, again since release, and I was pretty good except I feel that a lot of the gameplay was compromised and didn't play it nearly as long, but I got into Project Reality and really liked it because it was a lot more tactical.

So now I'm getting FH mod for BF:2 and I'm looking for a group of players that work together in a coherent manner..

I'm 23 years old from Louisiana, I'm current employed as a sub-contractor for Direct TV so my work schedule is kind of weird but I'm usually off at around 3-6PM CST. I have a fully functional headset and I am strongly looking for a group that uses voice comms.

Hope to see you guys in game, Salute! 

Offline Schneider

• Ofw.Josef_Schneider
    • View Profile
Re: Hello ecveryone, I'm new!!!
« Reply #1 on: 08-10-2009, 03:10:16 »
See, that's what we need, more north american players!
Welcome aboard, if you're on a server, look for "voice"-tagged squads. Alternatively you might wanna join a clan if you feel like it, there are some fine clans out there that offer good FH2-teamplay, like the 130th and others.

Offline Desert_Fokx

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 08-10-2009, 05:10:47 »
I'm current employed as a sub-contractor for Direct TV

Hmm just out of curiosity, are you by chance this guy?

;)

Offline Fuchs

• No lollygagging
  • FH-Betatester
  • Traction Wars Propaganda Officer
    • View Profile
    • Traction Wars - WWII Free to Play Game
« Reply #3 on: 08-10-2009, 09:10:38 »
130th Panzerlehr Division is always looking for new members looking for fun and teamwork. All you  need is a mic and FH2.
Just hop on our Ventrilo and spend some time in the guest area, there are usually some members playing like Roth, Wittmann, Aasen, Fuchs, Hasselhoff, and many more.

However our real website is still down so we are refugees on a free forum for a while you can visit us if you want and maybe even join:

http://panzerlehr130th.freeforums.org/index.php

We hope to have our old/new site up in a few days or weeks, if it's up the link is: 130panzer.com.

And our Ventrilo if you want to play with us:
IP- 69.12.30.144 Port- 2366

Anyway, I hope that is what your looking for  :)
"Force answers force, war breeds war, and death only brings death.
To break this vicious circle one must do more than act without thought or doubt."

Offline hslan.totaler_humbug

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
    • hslan
« Reply #4 on: 08-10-2009, 09:10:47 »
Well, as the others said. Fell free to join a clan, but if you´re looking for good teamplay squads, than look for some with clanmembers, players you might see very often on the servers and squads which are named with Vo-IP.
We need to be able, to throw Thermos out of Spotterplanes.

Offline Raziel

• Bullet Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 08-10-2009, 10:10:38 »
Hi and welcome!
If you are looking for team-play join a tournament!

There is the Forgotten honor tournament
http://forgottenhonor.com/
and
World at War.
www.bfewaw.com

Both are excellent tournaments which offer great team play, strategy and most importantly FUN!

Offline NTH

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 08-10-2009, 10:10:12 »
So I've owned 1942 since release, and I really liked it and I was quite good with vanilla and Desert Combat, I also played a little mod called EOD ( at least I'm pretty sure it was EOD, vietnam era).

Owned BF:V Since release as well and really enjoyed it, I was even part of an in-house campaign community that was a lot of fun.

I also have owned BF2, again since release, and I was pretty good except I feel that a lot of the gameplay was compromised and didn't play it nearly as long, but I got into Project Reality and really liked it because it was a lot more tactical.

So now I'm getting FH mod for BF:2 and I'm looking for a group of players that work together in a coherent manner..

I'm 23 years old from Louisiana, I'm current employed as a sub-contractor for Direct TV so my work schedule is kind of weird but I'm usually off at around 3-6PM CST. I have a fully functional headset and I am strongly looking for a group that uses voice comms.

Hope to see you guys in game, Salute! 

Hi and welcome. If you have the slightest interest in WWII this is the mod and the place to be.
Teamwork generally speaking is good, but it won't be enforced on the players like in PR.
Have fun and see you around.

Milton Gault roared, "Roffey, I know bloody well that Jerry knows we are here but you don't need to advertise the fact!"
(From: First in the Field, Gault of the Patricias by Jeffery Williams, page 72.)

Offline Schneider

• Ofw.Josef_Schneider
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 08-10-2009, 14:10:42 »
... there are some fine clans out there that offer good FH2-teamplay, like the 130th and others.

130th Panzerlehr Division is always looking for new members looking for fun and teamwork...

You can send the agreed premium cash for advertising and PR purposes to the bank data I have specified in the private message I sent you.

Offline Fuchs

• No lollygagging
  • FH-Betatester
  • Traction Wars Propaganda Officer
    • View Profile
    • Traction Wars - WWII Free to Play Game
« Reply #8 on: 08-10-2009, 14:10:41 »
The agreed amount has been transferred to the mentioned bank account. Can you fill out the next targets for this moment and speed up the campaign? You'll get a 28% bonus if you succeed in highering the numbers with 20%.
"Force answers force, war breeds war, and death only brings death.
To break this vicious circle one must do more than act without thought or doubt."

Offline FatJoe

• Developer
  • An old timer
    • View Profile
    • My internet
« Reply #9 on: 08-10-2009, 14:10:16 »
Hi & welcome.. nice introduction :)

Offline dutch

• FHT - F|H Tournament Founder
    • View Profile
    • www.forgottenhonor.com
« Reply #10 on: 08-10-2009, 15:10:50 »
Welcome bro,

Join the pubservers and look for Teamwork squads or VOIP.

I hope you will love this mod as we all do and sya on the battlefield, make sure to tell all your friends to also download this awesome mod, plenty of public servers are around, hope to see you soon.
"Vive la mort, vive la guerre, vive le sacre mercenaire."

www.forgottenhonor.com

Offline samnadine

• View Profile
    • Forgotten Honor
« Reply #11 on: 08-10-2009, 16:10:09 »
welcome to Forgotten Hope 2  ;)

send me a pm if you have any question  :)

Offline Zulnex

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 09-10-2009, 04:10:32 »
Welcome :)

Hope you will like it here. Believe me, Forgotten Hope 2 is the best and most amazing mod I have ever played.
Join a tournament if you can - it's an unforgettable experience.

« Last Edit: 09-10-2009, 05:10:14 by FH-fan »