Author Topic: 8th Bersaglieri Regiment - an Italian based teamplay clan.  (Read 2119 times)

Offline Fuchs

• No lollygagging
  • FH-Betatester
  • Traction Wars Propaganda Officer
    • View Profile
    • Traction Wars - WWII Free to Play Game

The 8th Bersaglieri Regiment is an international English speaking clan based on Italy's finest, the Bersaglieri. We play together, as a team, to further enhance the joy of Forgotten Hope 2. Although we are pretty new we have many experienced members both with clans and in the game itself.

We do not have a strict discipline system, we are just a group of friends who want to play together. This also means we are not restricted to just Forgotten Hope 2. FH2 is our main game and obviously we will be playing it the most.

If you are curious to sign-up, read this list and if you can suit yourself with those points, register and post an application!

• We are an English speaking international clan.
  • Our members are required to be atleast 16 years old. Those who are younger and consider themselves mature enough should feel free to apply. We make exceptions on this rule for mature people, we just try to avoid screaming little children.
  • A microphone or headset are required to communicate properly with your clan mates.
  • We are a-political, we don't want to discuss politics and we feel no sympathy towards certain regimes.
  • You need to own a legal copy of Battlefield 2™ with the most recent version of Forgotten Hope 2 installed.
  • We are a fun based clan without discipline features like a required attendance every week, we are just a teamplay based clan who want to have fun.

If you are not sure yet you can always join our TS3 and play with us, if you then seem to enjoy yourself you can always consider signing up.

« Last Edit: 08-04-2011, 17:04:02 by Fuchs »
"Force answers force, war breeds war, and death only brings death.
To break this vicious circle one must do more than act without thought or doubt."

Offline Pascucci the Whiner

• View Profile
Re: 8th Bersaglieri Regiment - an Italian based teamplay clan.
« Reply #1 on: 24-04-2011, 23:04:45 »
As always we seeking new members! All you're required to have is FH2 and some initiative! Join today! The time commitment is very small, so alot of extra time is not required. I'm trying to organize game nights for both our European and North American players.

Offline Comrade Roe

• Achtung panzer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 08-05-2011, 19:05:56 »
Looks incredibly tempting... Except I have no mic.

Offline Fuchs

• No lollygagging
  • FH-Betatester
  • Traction Wars Propaganda Officer
    • View Profile
    • Traction Wars - WWII Free to Play Game
« Reply #3 on: 08-05-2011, 22:05:31 »
Mics are not that expensive, surely you could purchase one?  :P
"Force answers force, war breeds war, and death only brings death.
To break this vicious circle one must do more than act without thought or doubt."

Offline AlexS66

• A fine English gentleman
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 12-05-2011, 19:05:37 »
I recommend it, these are a great bunch of guys ;D

Offline MrPitman12

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 17-06-2011, 23:06:48 »
    We are an English speaking international clan.

Live in the USA.

Our members are required to be atleast 16 years old. Those who are younger and consider themselves mature enough should feel free to apply. We make exceptions on this rule for mature people, we just try to avoid screaming little children.

I'm 11 but fairly quite unless necessary to talk.

A microphone or headset are required to communicate properly with your clan mates.

I have a microphone.

You need to own a legal copy of Battlefield 2™ with the most recent version of Forgotten Hope 2 installed.

Got it legally form Amazon.com.
    We are a fun based clan without discipline features like a required attendance every week, we are just a teamplay based clan who want to have fun.

I have fun pretending to be a real soldier and being a team player.
« Last Edit: 17-06-2011, 23:06:30 by MrPitman12 »

Offline AlexS66

• A fine English gentleman
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 18-06-2011, 11:06:50 »
If you stick an application in here: http://8thbersaglieri.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=applyhere

I'm sure a senior staff member will get back to you shortly. We are currently running slowly due to lack of interest from FH2 itself, but after the patch release members will find themselves become more involved.

You sound competent enough for somebody of your age, best of luck to you with the process.

Offline Pascucci the Whiner

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 20-07-2011, 02:07:27 »
Enjoying 2.4? Join us if you want to play it with a team!