Author Topic: Willys MB Transmission  (Read 1744 times)

Offline Cpl. Mallard

• Proud owner of an SMLE Mk.III*
    • View Profile
Willys MB Transmission
« on: 30-03-2009, 03:03:32 »
I was driving a jeep in Gazala today and while looking around took the time to squint my eyes and read the top of the shift knob. Sadly I drove straight off a cliff face and died from my lack of attention to the road. What i DID do was notice that the labeling on the shift knob is incorrect. The numbers 1-2-3-4 are on the knob but the Jeep had only a 3-speed tranny and therefore should read 1-2-3-R. I don't know anything about modding and dont know if thats easy to change or not. It's not a big deal, but i was just throwing it out there.
"And on the sixth day, God saw the need of a high powered rifle that could slaughter Germans at ranges in excess of 2000 yards, and so He created the Lee Enfield. And He saw that it was good, and so on the seventh day, God rested."

azreal

Re: Willys MB Transmission
« Reply #1 on: 30-03-2009, 03:03:39 »
Sadly I drove straight off a cliff face and died from my lack of attention to the road.

I lol'ed. Anywho...I guess this would be an easy change for whoever made the texture if they still had the .psd yet your the first person to notice this so idk if its really worth it.

Offline Kev4000

• Developer
  • FH2 "special" coder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 30-03-2009, 04:03:46 »
I believe Rad made them. He's not currently active, so slim chance of anything happening. Sorry to burst your bubble  :-[

Offline Toddel

• Administrator
  • Donate for the biggest BattleField Mod Supporter!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 30-03-2009, 13:03:07 »
Indeed Rad made it. Have you Pic to proof that? or so you thing it have to be like this? maybe Taranov can help? i cant imagine that RAD make mistakes like that.  ::)

Offline GooGeL

• FH-Betatester
  • Shedmaster
    • View Profile
    • WOLFgaming.net
« Reply #4 on: 30-03-2009, 17:03:59 »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willys_MB
3-speed + reverse t-84 transmission
2-speed t-18 transfer case;
Transfer case2 selections: 2wd Hi , 4WD Hi, 4WD Lo