Author Topic: Congratz from the 79th soviet Co Team to all developpers and beta testers :)  (Read 2981 times)

Offline [79th]NikiTa

• View Profile
    • 79th.org
Nice you appreciate it.

Thanks again to devs and all players since FH42 to now.
I would have lots of stories to tell ... wow seven years ... that sounds really strange and impossible.

We are all getting older and older ... :P

Keep it up guys !!  8)
« Last Edit: 22-10-2009, 09:10:52 by [79th]NikiTa »

Offline [79th]Argal

• View Profile
    • 79thSC web site
I will sign up for 7 years more without any doubt :)

Congratulation for  all people who have work and dev this mod, and all people who contribute to make a great community of players !

Un très grand Merci !!!

Offline Strat_84

• FH-Betatester
  • Lemming Chieftain
    • View Profile
I would like to point out that French people have a very good command of English (as do all you Continentals).

And that's a bit amazing to read this as our government has kept repeating us for years that we French are the worst foreign language speakers in Europe ...  ;D

Offline NTH

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
Great picture collage and kind words.
Always have a great time playing at your server.

Milton Gault roared, "Roffey, I know bloody well that Jerry knows we are here but you don't need to advertise the fact!"
(From: First in the Field, Gault of the Patricias by Jeffery Williams, page 72.)

Offline [79th]IVG

• View Profile
long life at FH  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Captain Pyjama Shark

• Masterspammer
  • Captain of the Gravy Train
    • View Profile
I would like to point out that French people have a very good command of English (as do all you Continentals).

And that's a bit amazing to read this as our government has kept repeating us for years that we French are the worst foreign language speakers in Europe ...  ;D
Just come to England, in the Anglo-Saxon tradition almost none of us know any foreign language at all-nor do most have any urge to learn one.  ;)

Offline nicey

• View Profile
..nice one...nice server..keep up the good work frenchies.....
nicey=GCHQ=
www.gamecommunity.co.uk

Offline Admiral Donutz

• Global Moderator
  • Betatester
    • View Profile
Free hugs?

\0/

Offline elander

• [DLF]
    • View Profile
    • Den Lede Fi
Nice!! Very Nice

Disclaimer - Personal Opinions are not shared with DLF

Offline Ionizer

• Carrier of Squirrel Flu
    • View Profile
I personally think Chevron with techron is the best.  Not many other gas stations have 94 octane either.

Shell is the worst, it has the most moisture and remember years ago when their gas destroyed the fuel systems of so many cars?

Stop spouting random crazy in random threads.  This is the third time you've done this.  Guess what?  You only have 3 posts on these forums.  Either you're a bot or a troll.  I'm posting this to get the attention of the Forum Admins.  Watch this guy.

konti

Nice!
Keep your server running, is always great games there  :)