Author Topic: Hitman: Absolution  (Read 1640 times)

Offline LHeureux

• View Profile
Re: Hitman: Absolution
« Reply #15 on: 07-03-2012, 18:03:20 »
Hey, huge ass .gif signatures are totally unnecessary and obnoxious. Not these anymore, thankyouverymany kkbyethx love you, all the homo. -Flippy

Biiviz

« Reply #16 on: 08-03-2012, 12:03:38 »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9AK6qmCksI

:'(

Bah. That song just reminds me of waiting forever in the damn elevators to strangle that German guy and steal his key card.

Offline Tankbuster

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 08-03-2012, 14:03:34 »
Hey did you bomb the Sheik or shoot him.

P.S. The guy was South African

Biiviz

« Reply #18 on: 08-03-2012, 15:03:09 »
I can't remember how I did the first time. I probably fucked up at some point and just massacred everyone. I've played through all the missions more times than I can count, but if I'd do the mission now I'd:

1. Follow that South African guy (his name was Schmidt or something so I just assumed...) to his room, kill him, steal his stuff, dump body
2. Bring suitcase to Sheik. Wait for his messenger boy to run upstairs and check the hardware. The other guy calls Sheik who then gets up and goes into a back alley.
3. Toss coin to distract body guard watching back alley, push Sheik down stairs
4. Go to 7th floor (or whatever it was), pull fire alarm, kill that other guy, steal diamonds
5. GTFO with own suit and diamonds

2 kills, 1 accident

(To get SA-rating you could throw Schmidt's and that other guy's bodies off their balconies making it look like accidents, unless you time it wrong and some douchebag bell boy sees you)
« Last Edit: 08-03-2012, 15:03:28 by Biiviz »

Offline Yustax

• German bias forevah!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 08-03-2012, 18:03:43 »
Best way is ghost rating. No kills, no alarms, zero everything with just accidents. The best way to cause accidents is to study the map completely, you never know where there's objects that are highly dangerous that can inflict kills.

Like for example in the map where you need to kill Vinnie, and you can set plenty of fuel to the bbq and she burns alive making an accident.

Throwing people out of roof stops is a nice way to cause an accident, the bad news is that you need to sometimes knock people out and drag them to the balconies in that map.

I did that mission like you did it, but after tons of tries. Although I love to use explosives in the diamond suitcase to kill both the sheik and the south american guy from one shoot.

Offline Tankbuster

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 09-03-2012, 06:03:20 »
Vinnie eh?

I did the mission wearing the Clown costume. Great fun

Biiviz

« Reply #21 on: 13-07-2012, 16:07:35 »
Here's a new playthrough video of the map "Streets of Hope". Looks pretty damn swell, if you ask me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szOYjJeHVyw

It weighs in at 17.5 minutes.