Author Topic: World of Warplanes  (Read 5902 times)

Offline Butcher

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    • View Profile
Re: World of Warplanes
« Reply #60 on: 26-02-2012, 03:02:37 »
Honestly I would go with the Spitfire (at least from those 4). However that is total bullcrap again, because there were different versions of every plane and those are different types of planes. They are comparing apples and oranges. An IL-2 will definately perform better than a Spitfire in air-to-ground combat and will most likely lose to that thing in a dogfight. It really seems that they took 1 random aircraft form each faction of the war and want a patriotic answer.

Well I took the spitfire because it influenced the Battle of Britain (next to Radar and stuff).

I´m not expecting anything from this game.

First: I can´t compete in FH2 in Air to Air Combat because im using my mouse and cant fly with keyboard. Thus im crippled because my hand hurts after 10 secs of flying in circles. In a special aircraft-related game this can only get worse.

Second: They will just introduce some weird aircraft from the 50ties to "balance" Me 262s. E.g.: Some Russian Jets just overcoming everything.

Third: Also the basic stuff (YAK, IL2 etc.) will just outperform everything the other factions can throw at them even if those were better. :/
He got banned for our sins. He was not the member FH forums deserved, he was the member we needed.

Offline siben

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 11-08-2012, 11:08:13 »
So, i got into the beta yesterday, i must say, it is rather fun, even if you only play with mouse keyboard.

Offline LuckyOne

• Purple Heart Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 11-08-2012, 11:08:36 »
So, i got into the beta yesterday, i must say, it is rather fun, even if you only play with mouse keyboard.

Fun but the lagginess and jerkiness is horrible... especially when you are trying to shoot something...
This sentence is intentionally left unfinished...

Offline siben

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 11-08-2012, 11:08:17 »
I have none of that what so ever.

Offline SiCaRiO

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 11-08-2012, 17:08:24 »
its caused by ping, the higher your ping, the longer it takes the plane to shoot once you clicked your mouse. its in WoT too, but here is more noticable since planes move faster