Author Topic: Would you like to be a tadabester?  (Read 4439 times)

Offline Hockeywarrior

• One of the superior 5-digit numbers
    • View Profile
Re: Would you like to be a tadabester?
« Reply #60 on: 09-06-2010, 19:06:34 »
I would like to cuz I've been in this community for almost half a decade, know quite a lot of historical info and tactical info that might be helpful in designing things and such, and would love to have a chance to help out with the making of it....
Same here dude, same here ... After all, I'm also one of the superior five digit elite!

But honestly as much time as I've put into supporting and playing this mod over the years, it would be great to be a part of the creating process. I also have a lot of testing experience, being a part of many internal beta tests for mods in the past.
« Last Edit: 09-06-2010, 19:06:00 by Hockeywarrior »

Check out my Red Orchestra, FH2, and shooting videos!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQK9lbdAEi9mAM5iGfHoeyA

Offline djinn

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 09-06-2010, 19:06:51 »
I'm terrible at time-management

Haha, this made me laugh, i have yet to meet a black african that is born and raised in africa that has good time management. When i meet with an african friend, and they say be there at 2, i arrive at 2:30 and am still the first one there. It's so funny :p

The same could be said for all people living in the warmer regions of this planet. They are all more chilled then us 'coldies'.

Oh that, some of us try very hard to counter. Its sadly a culture thing. We evewn have a name for it... gmt, as opposed to GMT, where 'gm' refers to ghana-man, and 't' is time

But my issue is more of multi-tasking. I collapse like a house of cards under pressure so I'll be hopeless as a tester

Offline Gl@mRock

• À vaincre sans périls, on triomphe sans gloire.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 09-06-2010, 19:06:39 »
Being a B-tester would be a good opportunity to help in the development of the mod.

Also to improve communication/analytic skills.

Of course it's always fun to know what's going on behind the green door.

And making friends by the same time.

Offline Thorondor123

• God Emperor
  • Global Moderator
  • Lugbûrz-ûr!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 09-06-2010, 20:06:29 »
Green door?
No, trust me, it's more like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqWeQNbXUlQ
Let mortal heroes sing your fame