Author Topic: I went on the internet and I found this v2.0 - Joke Harder  (Read 460630 times)

Offline Born2Kill 007

• Anytime, baby
  • Professional accountancy hater
    • View Profile
Re: I went on the internet and I found this v2.0 - Joke Harder
« Reply #6150 on: 02-09-2014, 13:09:51 »
Am I the only one around here who doesn´t feel sorry at all for those celebrities whose nudes got leaked? Don´t take nudes of yourself. Even if you keep them on your own phone, it´s your own fault. For such a dumb decision you have to face the consequences.

I somehow feel a bit sorry, I mean, just about no-one wants his nudes on the internet. On the other hand, I was thinking the exact same thing about their naivity/stupidness.
a) Who is stupid enough to save his nudes on something that has internet connection?
b) Who is so stupid that they'll upload it to store it on the internet?
c) Who is even that stupid that they'll save it on something online crApple related?
Ще ми се изпържи картофа
#FreeDamaso

Offline Harmonikater

• FH-Betatester
  • Resident Crazy Composer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6151 on: 02-09-2014, 13:09:14 »
Certainly not the only one. For a celebrity to take those pictures on a smartphone, then store them on a cloud service, is basically like walking up to the burglar and offering him the keys to your home.
This doesn't justify hacking into the services/phones, but some common sense could have prevented most of those leaks.
I do bad things to the BF2 engine.

Biiviz

« Reply #6152 on: 02-09-2014, 13:09:19 »
Plus, y'know, they get paid tens of millions for some of the most useless professions around. It's completely centered around their looks. Guess they'll have to cry all the way to the bank.

Not completely off-topic:

« Last Edit: 02-09-2014, 13:09:15 by Biiviz »

Offline MaJ.P.Bouras

• Masterspammer
  • A Hellenic version of Jackie Chan.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6153 on: 02-09-2014, 14:09:19 »
On the one hand i feel bad for them. On the other... Well that hand is busy right now.

Offline Hjaldrgud

• BF2 Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #6154 on: 02-09-2014, 14:09:50 »
Plus, y'know, they get paid tens of millions for some of the most useless professions around. It's completely centered around their looks. Guess they'll have to cry all the way to the bank.
Yes. If I was a super celebrity and had some nudes of me leaked, I would have just the stupidest grin when imagining thousands of girls rubbing their spoons around in their porridge. Then I would inspect my personal museum full of WW2 weapons, equipment and uniforms, before taking my full-scale replica of the Tiger II for a drive.

"Generous and brave men live the best" -Hávamál

Offline siben

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6155 on: 02-09-2014, 15:09:57 »
On the one hand i feel bad for them. On the other... Well that hand is busy right now.
Stolen right from 9 gag

Offline Kalkalash

• aka Niko1992
    • View Profile
« Reply #6156 on: 02-09-2014, 15:09:11 »
Relevant:
“Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.” - George Carlin

Offline MaJ.P.Bouras

• Masterspammer
  • A Hellenic version of Jackie Chan.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6157 on: 02-09-2014, 17:09:12 »
Stolen right from 9 gag

Actually it was on Funnyjunks comments which was stolen from 9gag which was taken from reddit which was taken from 4chan which came from a kissless 27 yo virging 2/10 tfw no qt3.14.

Offline Zoologic

• Masterspammer
  • In FH Since 0.67
    • View Profile
« Reply #6158 on: 02-09-2014, 19:09:56 »
Do they even know what cloud computing means?

Also yeah, things like dropbox and iCloud are convenient, but when corporate data like PSN, Amazon, super bloody Pentagon computers get hacked, those free services are just pieces of cake.

Makes you wonder that the whole SJW movements that worship their Hollywood idols aren't as much different when it comes to ignorance and cluelessness, like baiting 4chan trolls for example. They really should check their own convenience, besides privileges, before interacting with technologies.

Offline Turkish007

• Masterspammer
  • Mini-mod necromancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6159 on: 02-09-2014, 21:09:47 »

Offline Kubador

• FH-Betatester
  • Flippin' Warbears since 1988
    • View Profile
« Reply #6160 on: 02-09-2014, 22:09:56 »
meanwhile in turkey... a crucifix?

Offline Turkish007

• Masterspammer
  • Mini-mod necromancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6161 on: 02-09-2014, 22:09:20 »
Its a lady with a headscarf. And the headscarf has a cross on it. Shows how they dont wear the headscarf for religious purposes, just for show and political intentions.

Offline Capten_C

• Well well well well well well well
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
LEGENDARY FORGOTTEN HOPE 2 ROUNDS!!! >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xtJF9fL1YI

Offline Kelmola

• View Profile
« Reply #6163 on: 03-09-2014, 01:09:08 »
The Fappening has reached hilarious heights of drama, and the only thing I can feel is schadenfreude (I'm not surprised that there is no other word for this in English).

---

In a perfect world, this would lead people to take better care of their cybersecurity and most especially trust less in cloud services - never mind ignorant individuals, but I cannot imagine which kind of company (or even worse, government office) would ever agree to keep work-related files with genuinely sensitive information in a cloud storage somewhere in the public intarwebz... no wait, there are far too many organizations doing exactly that. Also, even in an adequate, far from perfect world, Apple would not have had its password retrieval function available in a form that allows bruteforcing the accounts online (reportedly "Find my iPhone" allowed infinite retries with no delay or lockout for answering the security question) even long after an exploitation toolkit for this was available in the dark corners of the web for script kiddies to play with.

Gee, Apple just announced that with such potent safeguards in place, iDevices will in the near future be able to be used for financial transactions too, and the markets rewarded this neglect with a slight increase in stock price. Talk about rational investors...

---

However, the reactions of the victims (or rather, their legal teams) are borderline hilarious. EDIT: enough of beating the beaten, rant removed.

---

Oh, and another proof of the magic of makeup, filters, camera settings, and studio lighting: in regular photos even film stars look rather ordinary. Kirsten Dunst however looked actually better than in her movies, which proves the point that often the "natural" look is better than warpaint.
« Last Edit: 03-09-2014, 01:09:26 by Kelmola »

Offline Dukat

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6164 on: 03-09-2014, 01:09:52 »
Am I actually the only one who did not look up the pictures yet?

I usually imagine my own sounds with it, like `tjunk, tupdieyupdiedee` aaa enemy spotted, ratatatataboom