Author Topic: Turkey needs your help!  (Read 12117 times)

Offline Damaso

• I belong to Naughty Club
    • View Profile
Re: Turkey needs your help!
« Reply #195 on: 11-03-2014, 18:03:38 »

People protesting today after the death of a 14 year old child who was in heavy treatment in hospital and was hit in the head with a gas capsule in June.

Fuck dictators and repression they said..

Lets go for Democracy and Freedon they said...

Offline Turkish007

• Masterspammer
  • Mini-mod necromancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: 11-03-2014, 18:03:58 »
Democracy and freedom only means opressing the opposition or whoever who is not by your side or Sunni Muslim, they only serve their voters while pulling a curtsin in front of the other 50% of the country who is fed up with their conservative fascism and laws which are becoming more and more Islamic or pro-PKK day by day.

Biiviz

« Reply #197 on: 11-03-2014, 19:03:59 »

Offline Turkish007

• Masterspammer
  • Mini-mod necromancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: 11-03-2014, 19:03:05 »
We have awoken once again! I can hear people hitting pans and spoons allready!  8)

Offline Turkish007

• Masterspammer
  • Mini-mod necromancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: 11-03-2014, 20:03:38 »

Izmir

Edirne

Eskisehir

Hatay

Istanbul

Ankara (Capital)

Denizli

Adana
« Last Edit: 11-03-2014, 20:03:43 by Turkish007 »

Offline Turkish007

• Masterspammer
  • Mini-mod necromancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: 11-03-2014, 20:03:02 »
Funeral of Berkin Elvan:

EDIT:

LIVE FROM ISTIKLAL STREET:

http://www.ulusalkanal.com.tr/gundem/taksimde-berkin-eylemi-canli-yayin-h23997.html
« Last Edit: 11-03-2014, 20:03:09 by Turkish007 »

Offline Slayer

• Freeze Veteran
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: 11-03-2014, 22:03:47 »
I don't want to sound harsh or anything, but are the demonstrators actually accomplishing things? I see the pics coming by, but they did so too when you started this topic back in June.

Again, I don't want to come across like some paternalistic snob, but it looks a bit like you guys are doing this all for only little gain.

Offline MaJ.P.Bouras

• Masterspammer
  • A Hellenic version of Jackie Chan.
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: 11-03-2014, 22:03:43 »
Like most protests and "Revolutions" these days. Too much talk, too much cover as if its the next syria yet nothing ever accomplished.

Unless heads roll nothing will change.

Offline Turkish007

• Masterspammer
  • Mini-mod necromancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: 11-03-2014, 22:03:13 »
We did accomplish plenty since June. Erdogan and his government funally understood that the Turkish Republic and its people arent an easy opponent like some worn-out middle eastern country. Tey licked what they spit. Their plan of paralyzing the army and oppsing parties is failing, all generals and journalists are being released from prison one by one. We forced them to understand that Turkey is a secular and democratic state under the rule of law, and the 6 criterias make the base of the republic, and we will not give them up so easily.

And we saved the Gezi park from destruction.  :)

Offline Slayer

• Freeze Veteran
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: 11-03-2014, 23:03:32 »
OK, those are quite nice accomplishments. Why keep demonstrating then? You keep demonstrating until Erdogan is gone?

I mean, it's not like the next president will do all that you like, right?

Offline Born2Kill 007

• Anytime, baby
  • Professional accountancy hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: 12-03-2014, 00:03:15 »
Idk if Erdogan really got the point. He now has plans to ban youtube, facebook and i thought also Twitter. He's also planning on making the Aya Sophia again a mosque, which was made a museum by Atatürk somewhere in the mid thirties.
Ще ми се изпържи картофа
#FreeDamaso

Offline Damaso

• I belong to Naughty Club
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: 12-03-2014, 00:03:51 »
Just tell me:

What is called an political system in wich the ruler is similar to the dictator, but he had to learn in proper political schools how to rule (be loyal, not corrupt, ect... good maners, and what he needs to do for the country)

Was that system ever used? in wich you have somewone than you can trust leading you because he learned in proper leading schools (builded by the first dictator of that country)?

Offline Tedacious

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: 12-03-2014, 01:03:54 »
Just tell me:

What is called an political system in wich the ruler is similar to the dictator, but he had to learn in proper political schools how to rule (be loyal, not corrupt, ect... good maners, and what he needs to do for the country)

Was that system ever used? in wich you have somewone than you can trust leading you because he learned in proper leading schools (builded by the first dictator of that country)?
It's still a dictatorship
I see were you are trying to reach: "how can a 17 year old kid have such a thinking like this? why doesnt he wants to be like normal teens who whana get rich? and his plan actually makes sense, but is too damn revolutionary and good at the same time than is still doubthfull if it works..." - Damaso

Offline Zoologic

• Masterspammer
  • In FH Since 0.67
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: 12-03-2014, 03:03:43 »
Yes, and all that good jazz won't follow up to the top. Most likely, Hitler, Mussolini, Pinochet, Kim Il Sung, Stalin all thinks they do the best, good things, high morale, such leadership, so praised.

But they are entailed with ass-kissers, band-wagon jumpers, sudden sympathizers, all for the worst.

Moreover, it has always been proven: one guy dictatorship is flawed. There is no way the mind and the capability of one person can handle so many things. Chavez can't handle economy, Stalin can't handle dissenting opinions, Kim Jong Il can't handle agriculture, Hitler can't handle war, Mussolini can't handle his own people, they all made worse by those ass-kissing advisers and wannabes who keep reinforcing their mistakes. "Oh yeah Mr. Hugo, you are right! This must be the works of US of A, keep doing this!" The louder you spout the bullshit, the more likely you become the successor/next ruler. While the cause is still popular, amass personal wealth and bury it "under the table" and then retire with dignity still intact.

If you want to be real good and sincere, I suggest look at José Mujica, the current President of Uruguay. At least, to me, he still looked like a good leader.

Oh yeah, while we are in Turkish topic. I think Mustafa Kemal Attaturk would qualify as "dictator," just like our founding father Soekarno was. He did it with "iron fist" to reshape the generally traditional and collectivist society into modern ones. His method was "Guided Democracy," kind of stuff that Singapore employed throughout the 20th century, with that "Minister Mentor" position in the cabinet. It is the kind of Asian conservatism, we want to preserve the proven way to success. But the system is now slowly fading.

Offline MaJ.P.Bouras

• Masterspammer
  • A Hellenic version of Jackie Chan.
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: 12-03-2014, 10:03:04 »
Dont forget Genocide. It was quite the handy tool he used to make Turkey what it is today.