Forgotten Hope 2 > Suggestions

construction of fortifications

(1/2) > >>

Mac.Hassay:
can you add a function in the construction of fortifications? (machine-gun points and other structures) as was done in PR (project Reality) if so then it will be cool......Thanks for attentionэ

Flippy Warbear:
We probably wont add that.

LuckyOne:
I feel Project Reality's system would not fit the pace of FH2.

However I'd like the devs to reconsider adding the pickup kit/kits with the ability to deploy/construct few simpler structures such as:

- a strip of barbed wire (I feel this could actually be
deployed quite quickly in the field)
- a small/low cover of sandbags, basically enough to cover the player while crouched on the deployable MG.
- a hedgehog/anti tank obstacle

None of these things take a lot to deploy IRL. You could probably make/move it in a span of minutes if you have a squad of men. Basically this kit would be teamwork oriented, either supporting the HMG / mortar by placing cover on strategic lanes for the HMG to guard or teaming up with the scouts/engineers to funnel armour into mined areas.

I feel this would add a bit of "randomness" to the FH2 maps. Veteran players now all know the best spots to put mines/deploy HMGs so they either actively avoid or check them.

VonMudra:
I could def get behind a low sandbag wall that you can prone behind or set up a lafette MG on.  I wish there was a way to make it into a small trench though.

jan_kurator:

--- Quote from: LuckyOne on 01-04-2020, 21:04:43 ---I feel Project Reality's system would not fit the pace of FH2.

--- End quote ---
This.

--- Quote from: LuckyOne on 01-04-2020, 21:04:43 ---However I'd like the devs to reconsider adding the pickup kit/kits with the ability to deploy/construct few simpler structures such as:

- a strip of barbed wire (I feel this could actually be
deployed quite quickly in the field)
- a small/low cover of sandbags, basically enough to cover the player while crouched on the deployable MG.
- a hedgehog/anti tank obstacle

None of these things take a lot to deploy IRL.

--- End quote ---
Contradict this.

But I assume it was April Fools joke after all.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version