Author Topic: Deaths as Israeli forces storm Gaza aid ship  (Read 25754 times)

Offline siben

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
Re: Deaths as Israeli forces storm Gaza aid ship
« Reply #360 on: 17-06-2010, 09:06:45 »
Basing a country on religion, race and ethnic background is a good thing one could argue. The country would be a lot more stable then when 2 groups have to live together. Look at the Basks in Spain, look at the Wallon and Flemish in belgium. look at the Kosovo conflict. Look at the protestans and catholics in Ireland. the scotish and english. Look at all the tribe wars in africa like Hutu/Tutsi, Yoruba/Igbo, Zulu/British...

An artificial line as a border, straight true a 'tribe' of people will not split them, and forcing 2 groups to live together will not just happen without a problem. One will take authority, and the other will disagree with it.

I believe that making countries based and religion, race and ethnic background are the most stable and united countries out there.

Offline [WDW]Megaraptor

• View Profile
« Reply #361 on: 17-06-2010, 15:06:30 »
On the other hand, look at America, where we have dozens of major ethnic groups, most of which get along reasonably well compared to other countries (not always true in the past, but mostly true today). Not sure why this works, but I suspect it's because the American national identity is based on a shared set of principles rather than an ethnic identity.

Offline Stefan

• View Profile
« Reply #362 on: 17-06-2010, 16:06:01 »
Arizona is a great example
"It is the function of the CIA to keep the world unstable, and to propagandize and teach the American people to hate and fear, so we will let the Establishment spend any amount of money on arms."

Offline Oddball

• Positive Wave Director
  • In Alliance with "Lumberjack Cammandos"....
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: 17-06-2010, 17:06:31 »
Arizona is a great example
You can't even use that as a comparable variable, considering they are a little upset that ILLEGAL aliens are infiltrating their land, wtf you expect?

Offline [WDW]Megaraptor

• View Profile
« Reply #364 on: 17-06-2010, 17:06:45 »
Plus, it's not as if white people and hispanic people are killing each other in Arizona, unlike the examples Siben posted (Kosovo, Ireland, etc)

Offline Stefan

• View Profile
« Reply #365 on: 17-06-2010, 17:06:44 »
Lol well racism is ok if they dont kill eachother :)

on topic , video of the raid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwsMJmvS0AY
"It is the function of the CIA to keep the world unstable, and to propagandize and teach the American people to hate and fear, so we will let the Establishment spend any amount of money on arms."

Offline Oddball

• Positive Wave Director
  • In Alliance with "Lumberjack Cammandos"....
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: 17-06-2010, 18:06:02 »
It's not even racism, it's nationalism and national and economic survival. You have a simplistic view of a perfect little world, problem is.. the world is a lot more complex and problems arn't as simple as they appear.

Offline Stefan

• View Profile
« Reply #367 on: 17-06-2010, 18:06:25 »
It's not even racism, it's nationalism and national and economic survival. You have a simplistic view of a perfect little world, problem is.. the world is a lot more complex and problems arn't as simple as they appear.

Offline [WDW]Megaraptor

• View Profile
« Reply #368 on: 17-06-2010, 18:06:12 »
LOL guys.

You're just confirming that most Europeans are vastly mis-informed about life in the United States.

You all think that racism is common here. It's not. America is less racist than almost anywhere in Europe.

Offline [130.Pz]S.Lainer

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
    • 130th
« Reply #369 on: 17-06-2010, 18:06:49 »
Lol well racism is ok if they dont kill eachother :)

on topic , video of the raid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwsMJmvS0AY

You are an idiot.

On topic....That vid was long and boring for the most part.  But from the skipping about I did I don't really see much difference from what we have seen before.  Boat people fail once again.  Fuck the boat dicks they got lucky in my view.  Is it just me or do the speed boat jews have Tippmann 98's?  Kudos to them for picking a nice paintball marker.
http://www.bfewaw.com/campaigns/waw24/promo/campaign/waw24banner1.png
The purpose of this deployment was to "annoy and defy the United States ... on her with Bofors 40 mm guns from a range of 650

Offline Tolga<3

• (No longer) terrorizing terrorists. :<
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: 17-06-2010, 18:06:01 »
LOL guys.

You're just confirming that most Europeans are vastly mis-informed about life in the United States.

You all think that racism is common here. It's not. America is less racist than almost anywhere in Europe.

x2 true. US was ALOOOT less racist than where I live now... Except for the black kids (no offense) calling me a white boi or whatever :|
Epilepsy is bad.

Offline Stefan

• View Profile
« Reply #371 on: 17-06-2010, 18:06:12 »
LOL guys.

you are just anti european

Offline Jobabb Jobabbsen

• View Profile
« Reply #372 on: 17-06-2010, 19:06:33 »
LOL guys.

Comon  why do you generalize about europeans just because youve heard one persons opinion ? I would rather say this indicates (not confirm, to hear one opinion doesnt confirm anything) americans very easely generalize. Im in USA every year, i think i know pretty well what its about, and i dont see any mis-informing of the europeans around here at least. Another thing, how do you know how much racism it is in europe? Maybe youre just as mis-informed about europe, as you claim we are about USA.

And earlier you ask what "international law" im referring to. Well, the words "international law" was wrong, what i mean is that the parts of Palestine that Israel have occupied step by step after 1948 and up to modern times, is not recognized by any other nations. The reason no one recognize it is cause its no way to justify the occupation, its simply an illegal occupation quite like Hitlers occupation in the 40's.

Offline siben

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: 17-06-2010, 19:06:53 »
If you want a conflict between 2 races? Appartheid in SA, Zimbabwe today, In the long past, Brits vs Aboriginals, Indians vs white immigrants (in the us), Spanish vs Central american tribes

Many examples of groups of people going at eachother just because they are from a different group.

Racism in the us? It is still there today, not as clear as 40 years ago but it sure as hell isn't gone by a long shot.

I heard the latino's (read mexicans) aren't to popular in the south for example. Infact some of them are being hunted like animals by your border patrols that aren't afraid to shoot a kid. (read article about incident, not to long ago)

I don't deny that there is racism in europe aswell tough, probably the same reason why there is in the us, tired of them mooching of our tax money. Problem is we forget that many white people do just the same.

Offline Stefan

• View Profile
« Reply #374 on: 17-06-2010, 19:06:39 »
hey nazis , how dare you to call slavic people subhumans?????

15/20 years later in the land of the free

HEY NIGGER YOU ARENT ALLOWED ON THE WHITE PEOPLE BUS