Author Topic: Voip  (Read 1762 times)

Offline NTH

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
Re: Voip
« Reply #15 on: 04-09-2009, 20:09:35 »
Download the latest driver for soundcard, maybe a new driver will fix it for you.

Milton Gault roared, "Roffey, I know bloody well that Jerry knows we are here but you don't need to advertise the fact!"
(From: First in the Field, Gault of the Patricias by Jeffery Williams, page 72.)

Offline Kebert Xela

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 08-09-2009, 17:09:17 »
*bump*

aye! i got the exact same problem  :-\
since Smiles didnt say if downloading the latest driver works, seems like there was no solution to solve this :(
i hope someone will find a way...

Offline Smiles

• FH-Betatester
  • Boooo Auto-Spot! Booo
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 05-10-2009, 13:10:12 »
sry sry i found my solution! Ive got the soundmax onboard(?) soundcard on my chipset/motherboard. Well i checked it on the internet and after a half hour search on the pr forum (:p) i found a topic with a few guys having the same problem, but with different solutions. Some said you had to download a previous driver dating back to 2004, but since i didnt reallty feel like doing that i searched a little further and there someone suggested putting all your soundsettings in -> configuration(control pannel?)->sound and applications(?) and putting all settings/speech/audio/speakers. On basic. Well i didnt really think it would work.. but it did:o so my voip is working again.
I'm taking my own freedom
puttin' it in my song
singing loud and strong
proving all day long
I'm takin' my freedom
puttin' it in my stroll
I'll be hop-steppin' y'all
lettin' the joy unfold

Offline DLFReporter

• FH-Betatester
  • Betatesting FH2 makes me edgy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 05-10-2009, 14:10:16 »
I just remembered that voip mutes the sender once 30seconds have passed. Are you hitting the send button all the time or is your voice activation perhaps too low?
Gravity is a habit that is hard to shake off

Offline NTH

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 05-10-2009, 17:10:41 »
sry sry i found my solution! Ive got the soundmax onboard(?) soundcard on my chipset/motherboard. Well i checked it on the internet and after a half hour search on the pr forum (:p) i found a topic with a few guys having the same problem, but with different solutions. Some said you had to download a previous driver dating back to 2004, but since i didnt reallty feel like doing that i searched a little further and there someone suggested putting all your soundsettings in -> configuration(control pannel?)->sound and applications(?) and putting all settings/speech/audio/speakers. On basic. Well i didnt really think it would work.. but it did:o so my voip is working again.

A good lesson learned there.

Milton Gault roared, "Roffey, I know bloody well that Jerry knows we are here but you don't need to advertise the fact!"
(From: First in the Field, Gault of the Patricias by Jeffery Williams, page 72.)

Offline Smiles

• FH-Betatester
  • Boooo Auto-Spot! Booo
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 05-10-2009, 19:10:30 »
well yea if your talking about searching, for me its more logic to post it here than searching on pr forums, since i play fh2 lots and pr very occasionaly.
I'm taking my own freedom
puttin' it in my song
singing loud and strong
proving all day long
I'm takin' my freedom
puttin' it in my stroll
I'll be hop-steppin' y'all
lettin' the joy unfold

Offline Kebert Xela

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 05-10-2009, 19:10:17 »
ah cool thx!
fixed it the same way

Offline NTH

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 05-10-2009, 23:10:42 »
well yea if your talking about searching, for me its more logic to post it here than searching on pr forums, since i play fh2 lots and pr very occasionaly.

No I meant when all else fails use the standard windows tools to configure your settings.
I have the same shit problem once in a while with my Creative soundcard.
I calibrate everything with the Creative audio panel and them wham some shit program like Nero Theatre comes along and I have to set everything to default using the windows Audio panel... go figure.