Author Topic: Bayard - A Forgotten Hope 2 Update  (Read 990 times)

Offline Eat Uranium

• Tea Drinker
  • Global Moderator
  • Today's news will contain [REDACTED]
    • View Profile
    • FH2 Music
Bayard - A Forgotten Hope 2 Update
« on: 14-07-2020, 18:07:25 »
A bit of news coming at 1800 UTC.

Bayard

http://forgottenhope.warumdarum.de

Offline Matthew_Baker

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
Re: Bayard - A Forgotten Hope 2 Update
« Reply #1 on: 14-07-2020, 20:07:34 »
Oh yea! Bring on the French! 8) amazing render Seth

Offline batistadk

• SP/COOP junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 14-07-2020, 21:07:32 »
They're great, simply amazing!

I couldn't think of an average, mass-selling focused FPS that offered a Char B1 ever. This is just one more reason why FH2 is well beyond any available thing on the market nowadays. Not only on gameplay, but also on dedication of the whole team about quality content and attention in historical development. My deepest compliments to all the guys out there!

Best regards,

batistadk

Offline Oberst_Kroenen

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 14-07-2020, 21:07:49 »
Oh yeah! The French campaign! We are getting there! Nice work on the char Seth!

Offline MorganH.

• 'We shall never surrender'
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 15-07-2020, 11:07:16 »
Wow, a simply amazing French tank . Very nice work !

Looking very much forward to the new France 1940 battlefield(s)

And thank you all of the FH2 team for still working on, and providing us, with new great content !
"Wyrd bið ful aræd"

Offline Gattobuono

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 15-07-2020, 22:07:37 »
Great stuff, I really appreciate you're work!
I assume that they'll be some new maps, and please tell me that they'll be available in single player?

Offline tempest

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 19-07-2020, 21:07:33 »

I couldn't think of an average, mass-selling focused FPS that offered a Char B1 ever.
Definitely wasn't my favourite game, but I think that old WWII Online game had it.  IIRC the game was focused more on early war, and France was definitely a playable faction.

I think there's a general tendency towards portraying the later years of WWII, and it's nice to see some recognition for the early days!  As someone who also enjoys singleplayer (and COOP with friends!), I also second that I hope there'll be AI for the new French maps  ;)

Offline batistadk

• SP/COOP junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 20-07-2020, 08:07:03 »

I couldn't think of an average, mass-selling focused FPS that offered a Char B1 ever.
Definitely wasn't my favourite game, but I think that old WWII Online game had it.  IIRC the game was focused more on early war, and France was definitely a playable faction.

I think there's a general tendency towards portraying the later years of WWII, and it's nice to see some recognition for the early days!  As someone who also enjoys singleplayer (and COOP with friends!), I also second that I hope there'll be AI for the new French maps  ;)

The old WWII Online had a nice strategic gameplay idea, plus an impressive and quite accurate motorpool, but it was far from historical; actually a fictional, what-if WWII scenario... In fact, not my type of game. And yes, the Char B1 was there, with many other French interesting types.

Even if new French maps come without AI support, probably some guys will make it happen soon after the release. There are a few, but hard-working guys, dedicated to SP/COOP around here.

Best regards,

batistadk

Offline Matthew_Baker

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 20-07-2020, 21:07:13 »
Even if new French maps come without AI support, probably some guys will make it happen soon after the release. There are a few, but hard-working guys, dedicated to SP/COOP around here.

We will probably need to lean on those guys to do some single player work for our new stuff. I think radiosmersh can do some singleplayer stuff, but it’s a lot of work obviously. We might try to look into recruiting some of these guys for help. :)

Offline LuckyOne

• Purple Heart Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 25-07-2020, 11:07:25 »
Great model Seth, can't wait to take this behemoth for a test drive!
This sentence is intentionally left unfinished...