Author Topic: Deaths as Israeli forces storm Gaza aid ship  (Read 25770 times)

Offline Oddball

• Positive Wave Director
  • In Alliance with "Lumberjack Cammandos"....
    • View Profile
Re: Deaths as Israeli forces storm Gaza aid ship
« Reply #285 on: 11-06-2010, 04:06:08 »
jews killing arabs
arabs killing jews

it's a never ending cycle that will sway back and forth as the years go by. it will never end until someone ends it.

Eradicate them both - fucking just do it already.

Get ready for "THAT'S RADICAL AND RACIST AND ANTI SEMITIC".
They cause so many fucking problems it's unbearable, anybody with a functioning brain can understand that this conflict will never end and just brings suffering to anybody who gets involved. Get rid of the aggressors and you will have no more fucking aggressors.

Don't sit there and think "well how do i feel about this. who is right. let me reserve judgment until all of the facts come out" NO, it doesn't matter who is right or wrong, people are dying and lives are being destroyed on both sides. GET RID OF ALL AGGRESSORS HOLY FUCK.

Simplistic much? I would expect much from a religion hater like yourself who don't even understand the concepts or circumstances.

Religion has nothing to do with this.

Gtfo.
Ouch...

Offline Mr.Deceptive

• Been here too long
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: 11-06-2010, 04:06:07 »
Religion has nothing to do with this.

Gtfo.

I'm not trolling. This ever lasting conflict has and always will be known to be religion related. Not trolling at all.
"lol jews" is extremely relevant.

Troll trolls self?   ;D

Dammit. You guys are too quick. I'LL BE BACK.
There's no difference between being holy and alone

Offline Dnarag1M

• WoT Team
  • Forgotten Hope Alliance
    • View Profile
    • mah website
« Reply #287 on: 11-06-2010, 09:06:50 »

p.s. maybe you should also take some time (regarding your points where you say the Islam is a pacifist movement....) to dig into the Qur'an and Hadith. They show many highly violent texts that cannot be mis interpreted and that are held in high esteem in the current muslim world. Especially the growing salafism and wahabism show the darker side of the Islam very nicely.

dude, you clearly haven't read the bible

Unfortunately I have. Especially the old testament is little better than the Qu'Ran. The new testament is a nicely revised, cleaned up version of the Bible but still contains quite a number of very debatable content.
You seem to make assumptions again ;) I am venomously anti-religious, and despise all extreme faiths equally. Again, you cannot wrap your head around the fact that someone can be pro-Israel in this case without being a right wing christian jewlover fascist racist forever.

Sorry to tell you, I am far from that. I can call up many cases where I am pro-palestinian in a certain conflict or occurence, it depends on the situation. Documentaries such as The Killing Zone, The Inner Tour, Paradise Now & The Israel lobby shine a very clear light on the situation. Again, I am opposed to Israel, but this does not mean I am pro palestinian by default.

I partially grew up in Turkey in the 80's and have been to school there too. I think I have a pretty good idea what average, moderate Islam is and stands for. And in the case of Palestine we are NOT talking about moderate islam in many cases..

Offline Admiral Donutz

• Global Moderator
  • Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: 11-06-2010, 19:06:53 »
I wonder when the Isrealies release an uncut tapes of the footage they recorded from the choopers, aswell as releasing the confiscated media from the ships passengers...

Right now we're left with rather limited footage from the Isrealies that show their soldiers being asaulted, and this one tape of Isrealies assaulting ane of the people aboard the ship:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZP7AP99DRM&feature=player_embedded

Offline siben

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: 11-06-2010, 19:06:05 »
I doubt they ever will, maybe wikileaks will get there hands on the tapes in a few years, but they will not release them officialy. The tapes will make them look bad, very bad, otherwise they would have been released a long time ago.

Offline Stefan

• View Profile
"It is the function of the CIA to keep the world unstable, and to propagandize and teach the American people to hate and fear, so we will let the Establishment spend any amount of money on arms."

Offline Dnarag1M

• WoT Team
    • View Profile
    • mah website
« Reply #291 on: 11-06-2010, 22:06:03 »
Stefan, I am surprised you post that video. For me that is quite obviously showing exactly what happened.

I quote from the interview with the pro-Palestinian guy from the ship :

'I was kind of surprised to see the Israeli's attack a ship that the leadership said of that it would be defended by our bodies'.

If that is not an intention to provoke a massacre, than I dont know. While he is saying 'oh poor us, poor us we were innocent peaceful protesters' you see video footage (that is 'best selection' obviously) where the first few commando's that come on deck get beaten by a large crowd with metal poles.

Not sure what you would do, but if you are a hand full of soldiers on a deck and you get beaten on the head with a 10 pound metal poles, I would probably defend my self by shooting the person at one point or another.

A few minutes later he talks about how they 'detained' a single Israeli commando on the deck, removing his pistol from his hip. Wait, he did not even have his pistol in his hand?  ::) Yeah the first few guys really were looking to shoot everyone.... not

Name me _one_ armed force (be it police, military, MP, guards or what not) that gets attacked by a crowd with metal bars in a confined space that is actively trying to neutralize your personnel, that will not respond at one point by defending at gun point, resulting in casualties sooner or later ?

I cant think of many occurrences.

Not really convinced by his words, but I sure am by the video that is running next to him. Bla bla bla...harmless peaceful protesters...yes....looking to smash your head of if you dare set one foot on the ship, attacking in groups. How very peaceful.

Sorry, I feel ZERO compassion for these people. They were trying to get to Gaza, and he makes it very clear in the interview that even though the Israeli's were boarding the ship they would still _ATTEMPT_ to land at Gaza 'although it would be very difficult probably'.

So this means detaining Israeli military personal on board that ship, setting course through National / Israeli waters and try to unload goods illegally. Look at it how you want, I cant see anything but a bunch of wacko's pretending to be peaceful protesters.

They wanted violence and confrontation, and it is exactly what they got. Just a hand full of miles earlier than they expected it.

So....Israeli government fucked up wacko's ? Sure!
Gaza 'aid ships' peaceful? Please, not this one anyways.

« Last Edit: 11-06-2010, 22:06:48 by Dnarag1M »

Offline Stefan

• View Profile
« Reply #292 on: 11-06-2010, 23:06:10 »
unlike you i dont pick sides based on religion, and neither am i afraid of the truth, so i post and read everything, which cant be said of most people on this forum including you.
"It is the function of the CIA to keep the world unstable, and to propagandize and teach the American people to hate and fear, so we will let the Establishment spend any amount of money on arms."

Offline Dnarag1M

• WoT Team
    • View Profile
    • mah website
« Reply #293 on: 11-06-2010, 23:06:48 »
Can you point me to a single message or line of text where I 'choose side with the Jewish faith' ? If I gave anyone that impression, let's be very solid about that : I don't like organised faith of _any_ kind. I'm an anti-theist  :-*

I think I've also made it clear over and over and over again I feel nothing for either Israel or Palestinian religious extremists. And in general, cannot identify with either country/people on a political level.

But, to stay on topic : What do you think of the violence used by the 'peaceful' protesters ? And their clear intentions to use violence against anyone entering the ship before and during passage of national waters?

Offline [130.Pz]S.Lainer

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
    • 130th
« Reply #294 on: 11-06-2010, 23:06:20 »
unlike you i dont pick sides based on religion, and neither am i afraid of the truth, so i post and read everything, which cant be said of most people on this forum including you.

Wow Stefan.....Really?
http://www.bfewaw.com/campaigns/waw24/promo/campaign/waw24banner1.png
The purpose of this deployment was to "annoy and defy the United States ... on her with Bofors 40 mm guns from a range of 650

Offline Archimonday

• Sir vis pacem, para bellum!
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: 11-06-2010, 23:06:49 »
I refuse to take a side in this situation. There was obviously some racial, and ideological influences for both sides in the confrontation.

Offline Stefan

• View Profile
« Reply #296 on: 11-06-2010, 23:06:47 »
Can you point me to a single message or line of text where I 'choose side with the Jewish faith' ? If I gave anyone that impression, let's be very solid about that : I don't like organised faith of _any_ kind. I'm an anti-theist  :-*

I think I've also made it clear over and over and over again I feel nothing for either Israel or Palestinian religious extremists. And in general, cannot identify with either country/people on a political level.

But, to stay on topic : What do you think of the violence used by the 'peaceful' protesters ? And their clear intentions to use violence against anyone entering the ship before and during passage of national waters?

You made a whole post about muslims which wasnt very positive while in no way feeling sympathy for those who died compared to being shocked about being clubbed by a stick.

To everything else i have repeatedly responded in this thread , simply go back a few pages, if you want to refute any of my points made back there feel free to.

Offline Dnarag1M

• WoT Team
    • View Profile
    • mah website
« Reply #297 on: 12-06-2010, 00:06:57 »
Stefan, anti-Islam is not the same as 'Pro-Judaism'.

And again, I am anti-theistic in general, I don't have favorites sorry. Although I do have a mild fondness for the tamed Christian faiths and perhaps Buddhism.

Hope that's cleared now and you can just assume I really don't like people pretending X and while being Y :)

Offline Pascucci the Whiner

• View Profile
« Reply #298 on: 12-06-2010, 01:06:45 »
Stefan, anti-Islam is not the same as 'Pro-Judaism'.

And again, I am anti-theistic in general, I don't have favorites sorry. Although I do have a mild fondness for the tamed Christian faiths and perhaps Buddhism.

Hope that's cleared now and you can just assume I really don't like people pretending X and while being Y :)

Therefore, why take part in this conversation? If they kill each-other doesn't that mean that you won? If the Muslims and the Jew destroyed each-other it's basically cleansing the planet in your opinion.

Offline VonMudra

• FH-Betatester
  • FH2 Betatester/Verdun Team Researcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: 12-06-2010, 02:06:58 »

What about Pagan agnostics like me  :'(