Author Topic: Deaths as Israeli forces storm Gaza aid ship  (Read 25769 times)

Offline siben

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
Re: Deaths as Israeli forces storm Gaza aid ship
« Reply #270 on: 10-06-2010, 09:06:25 »
People attack someone else because they see something, want it as well, can't get it so start a fight (to put is very simple) so even if you are doing nothing bad, someone that has is worse then you will blame you for it.

This does not apply for everyone, but all it takes is 1 in a million and you already have over 6000 people in this world that hate you.

Offline Dnarag1M

• WoT Team
  • Forgotten Hope Alliance
    • View Profile
    • mah website
« Reply #271 on: 10-06-2010, 20:06:50 »
Dnarag, are you high or just incredibly stupid?

Don't victimise and dont mystify Islam and muslims, they think in the same categories as we do - we want to live peacefully, and they do. we want to prosper, and they do, simple. If a military starts shooting at a peaceful demonstration in Havana, Santiago, Belfast or Gaza, or Fallujah the response will always be the same - clandestine non state para military operation - terrorism.

add to that if you wiped out half of their families, destroyed their homes, so the other half of families have to stay i rubble or temporary shelters, no water, electrician, medicine and so forth.
Russians in WW2 were willing to die, because they had nothing else to loose and they were not muslims.

People more often go Postal in the Western world than suicidal in the Middle east, seriously, shoot-outs at schools, workplaces, towns and so on, and you say muslims have that special trait to be keen to suicide? cmon. Deathwish is a natural trait to every human of any origin in the world, you just have to keep pissing him off very much!

Glad to see that you have no counter arguments to defend your previous statement. Would have been nice if you just kept on the topic, but you seem to want to pull the discussion into irrelevant area's again.

I do not refer anywhere to large groups of people (and/or muslims) being more suicidal than others. I said that of particular people on this particular ship there are videos of victims (hurt but alive) that said on Turkish tv that they would want to go back and become martyrs anytime again.

You seem to have great problems with accepting facts, and keep ignoring things that do not fit your picture of the world. When you respond to my messages you present examples that are simply untrue (such as the captured brits in Iran), although I lean towards thinking you are not lying but just merely ignorant or poorly informed.

It seems that even my nicely on-topic, very neutral response (where I keep saying that I don't like Israel one bit, but that in THIS particular event I see that the 'peaceful' people on the aid-ship were the ones provoking  the actions _and_ deliberately trying to get it to a combat situation) only sollicited a rant about stuff you seem to be very frustrated about, rather than trying to analyse the situation.

I'm certainly not going to waste more time on you, unless you can take of the blindfold and start to discuss facts, not assumptions and clearly politicized opinions.

Thanks.

p.s. maybe you should also take some time (regarding your points where you say the Islam is a pacifist movement....) to dig into the Qur'an and Hadith. They show many highly violent texts that cannot be mis interpreted and that are held in high esteem in the current muslim world. Especially the growing salafism and wahabism show the darker side of the Islam very nicely.
« Last Edit: 10-06-2010, 21:06:25 by Dnarag1M »

Offline Admiral Donutz

• Global Moderator
  • Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: 10-06-2010, 21:06:01 »
The Israelies have  relaxed the blockage, the list of illegal goods (goods that aren't accepted in and have been denied into Gaza, such as concrete and wood for example) has been made a bit shorter:

Israel has relaxed it's blockade a little. For example soda, herbs and shavingfoam are now allowed across the border again.  Many of [these] products were already beinbg smuggled into the country from Egypt to Gaza. Buildmaterials are not covered by these more relaxed regulations.
Source: http://nos.nl/artikel/163110-israel-versoepelt-blokkade-gaza.html

What a royal gesture...  ::)  How about F* that blockade and allow everything in except truely dangerous goods such as explosives.

Offline [130.Pz]S.Lainer

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
    • 130th
« Reply #273 on: 10-06-2010, 22:06:54 »
What a royal gesture...  ::)  How about F* that blockade and allow everything in except truely dangerous goods such as explosives.

Are you fucking nuts?  Allow wood?  The Palestinians already have mathematics in another year or two they could have construction.....And then BAM!  Catapult and War elephant spam.
http://www.bfewaw.com/campaigns/waw24/promo/campaign/waw24banner1.png
The purpose of this deployment was to "annoy and defy the United States ... on her with Bofors 40 mm guns from a range of 650

Offline siben

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: 10-06-2010, 22:06:39 »
Wood can be used to make black powder, black powder can be used to make bombs. Probably why it is baned.

I think that when they made the list they just started something like this:
-Ok, lets ban weapons
_But then they will just make there own
-ok then ban anything that they can make weapons off (wood, metal, plastics,...)
_But dont they need that to live?
-Do you want to get shot? I don't.
_Your right, maybe if we take away there food they will be to weak to fight it!
-Good thinking!

Offline Stefan

• View Profile
« Reply #275 on: 10-06-2010, 23:06:35 »
instead of trying to think of ways to fix the headache , they should think about not getting a headache in the first place.

But that would require rational thinking.
"It is the function of the CIA to keep the world unstable, and to propagandize and teach the American people to hate and fear, so we will let the Establishment spend any amount of money on arms."

Offline [130.Pz]S.Lainer

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
    • 130th
« Reply #276 on: 10-06-2010, 23:06:24 »
instead of trying to think of ways to fix the headache , they should think about not getting a headache in the first place.

Ethnic cleansing is not cool Stefan. ::)
The purpose of this deployment was to "annoy and defy the United States ... on her with Bofors 40 mm guns from a range of 650

Offline Stefan

• View Profile
« Reply #277 on: 10-06-2010, 23:06:15 »

Ethnic cleansing is not cool Stefan. ::)

Thats why i oppose what Israel is doing to the palestinians
"It is the function of the CIA to keep the world unstable, and to propagandize and teach the American people to hate and fear, so we will let the Establishment spend any amount of money on arms."

Offline Mr.Deceptive

• Been here too long
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: 11-06-2010, 03:06:10 »
jews killing arabs
arabs killing jews

it's a never ending cycle that will sway back and forth as the years go by. it will never end until someone ends it.

Eradicate them both - fucking just do it already.

Get ready for "THAT'S RADICAL AND RACIST AND ANTI SEMITIC".
They cause so many fucking problems it's unbearable, anybody with a functioning brain can understand that this conflict will never end and just brings suffering to anybody who gets involved. Get rid of the aggressors and you will have no more fucking aggressors.

Don't sit there and think "well how do i feel about this. who is right. let me reserve judgment until all of the facts come out" NO, it doesn't matter who is right or wrong, people are dying and lives are being destroyed on both sides. GET RID OF ALL AGGRESSORS HOLY FUCK.
There's no difference between being holy and alone

Offline ottozeimer

• View Profile
« Reply #279 on: 11-06-2010, 03:06:47 »

p.s. maybe you should also take some time (regarding your points where you say the Islam is a pacifist movement....) to dig into the Qur'an and Hadith. They show many highly violent texts that cannot be mis interpreted and that are held in high esteem in the current muslim world. Especially the growing salafism and wahabism show the darker side of the Islam very nicely.

dude, you clearly haven't read the bible

Offline Stefan

• View Profile
« Reply #280 on: 11-06-2010, 03:06:19 »
dont waste your breath. its the christianity vs muslim crowd.

Offline Oddball

• Positive Wave Director
  • In Alliance with "Lumberjack Cammandos"....
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: 11-06-2010, 04:06:51 »
jews killing arabs
arabs killing jews

it's a never ending cycle that will sway back and forth as the years go by. it will never end until someone ends it.

They cause so many fucking problems it's unbearable, anybody with a functioning brain can understand that this conflict will never end and just brings suffering to anybody who gets involved. Get rid of the aggressors and you will have no more fucking aggressors.

Don't sit there and think "well how do i feel about this. who is right. let me reserve judgment until all of the facts come out" NO, it doesn't matter who is right or wrong, people are dying and lives are being destroyed on both sides. GET RID OF ALL AGGRESSORS HOLY FUCK.

Simplistic much? I wouldn't expect much more from a religion hater like yourself who don't even understand the concepts or circumstances.
« Last Edit: 11-06-2010, 04:06:38 by Oddball »

Offline [WDW]Megaraptor

• View Profile
« Reply #282 on: 11-06-2010, 04:06:11 »
Oh, solving the Israeli-Arab conflict would be easy. Solving it without genocide is the hard part.

Offline Mr.Deceptive

• Been here too long
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: 11-06-2010, 04:06:23 »
jews killing arabs
arabs killing jews

Simplistic much? I would expect much from a religion hater like yourself who don't even understand the concepts or circumstances.

Religion has nothing to do with this.

Gtfo.
There's no difference between being holy and alone

Offline [130.Pz]S.Lainer

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
    • 130th
« Reply #284 on: 11-06-2010, 04:06:52 »
Religion has nothing to do with this.

Gtfo.

I'm not trolling. This ever lasting conflict has and always will be known to be religion related. Not trolling at all.
"lol jews" is extremely relevant.

Troll trolls self?   ;D