Author Topic: Crash on Invasion of Crete 64  (Read 687 times)

Offline Raziel

• Bullet Magnet
    • View Profile
Crash on Invasion of Crete 64
« on: 11-05-2010, 08:05:37 »
Yesterday after managing to install Drawde's update, I tested Invasion of Crete. First of all planes do fly better and more aggressively! - Kudos.

I wanted to see what the heightened elevation for mortars looks like and I manned one of the mortars on the British back flag. As soon as I fired, the mortar ammo reloaded and immediately CTD.

Also I can confirm that the Bofors doesn't fire anymore....whereas before I wouldn't have lasted more that 15 seconds flying over the Crete mainland.

Offline djinn

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
Re: Crash on Invasion of Crete 64
« Reply #1 on: 11-05-2010, 13:05:15 »
Yesterday after managing to install Drawde's update, I tested Invasion of Crete. First of all planes do fly better and more aggressively! - Kudos.

I wanted to see what the heightened elevation for mortars looks like and I manned one of the mortars on the British back flag. As soon as I fired, the mortar ammo reloaded and immediately CTD.

Also I can confirm that the Bofors doesn't fire anymore....whereas before I wouldn't have lasted more that 15 seconds flying over the Crete mainland.

About the bofers, I concur. They aim perfectly upright and DO fire, but the poor bastards on it don't realize their aim is off. Check this out on Mt Olympus

Mortar CTD? Wow. Maybe its the Brit one cuz the German and American ones fire fine... too fine, the boys of the 101st would say

Offline cannonfodder

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 13-05-2010, 13:05:05 »
I tried it, fired a bunch of rounds outta both mortars at that back flag, but got no CTD... :-\

Maybe it was just a random CTD, can you replicate it?

Offline Raziel

• Bullet Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 13-05-2010, 16:05:07 »
Haven't checked again! Will try it once again tomorrow!