Author Topic: Someone, please add single player to Forgotten Honor Pacific maps  (Read 861 times)

Offline djinn

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
Hi all,
I should have put this under Singleplayer section, and I fear it might get moved,

BUT,
Only singleplayer fans go to that section and this is beyond just them.

Some of these maps are so nostalgically-charged with all those planes I ache for so much, from the F4U Corsair to the medium bombers, and the massive mobile ships!

Hence my position. This isn't just about navmeshing the crap out them. This needs a coder! Even more so than a navmesher.

So please see this as a community request. Not the community requesting, as much as me requesting of the comm... you get the point.

Okthanksbye.

Offline Warump

• View Profile
Hi,
Iam playing this mode for a long time, but mainly co-op with my friends.  But yesterday I found this http://www.762-ranking.de/site/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=183 , It might be the thing You are looking for. Also, when I was reading comments on youtube, they said That those maps should work for co-op too.
I have a question too. Is there any chance to get those maps from forgottenhonor campaigns for co-op? Now there are rougly 14 campaigns, with average 2 new maps for each cup.

Offline Michael Z Freeman

• The Few are many ;)
    • View Profile
    • Homepage
I think Darman is the man for navmeshing any Pacific levels. I can't find the post now but Pacific maps are mentioned in the Forgotten Maps thread. I think Darman said that open sea maps are very difficult to navmesh for some reason.

Offline 0utlaw

• View Profile
If we are discussing the fh2 cmp pacific maps/ports, just be aware that this is a project created by a collaboration of different volunteers ranging from fh2 dev(s), world at war, forgotten honor, and others within the fh2 community. Currently these maps are all under further construction due to the newest fh2 patch and more items recently added for that theatre. As far as single player, there isn't anyone from my knowledge working on this at the moment, but i'm sure if someone wanted to try to create single player layers there wouldnt be a problem adding them into the mix eventually.
« Last Edit: 15-03-2016, 01:03:52 by 0utlaw »