Author Topic: The Great Thread of Players We Recommend Playing FH2 With  (Read 5585 times)

Offline Knitschi

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
Re: The Great Thread of Players We Recommend Playing FH2 With
« Reply #15 on: 23-01-2012, 21:01:22 »
The most recognizable guy for me is SGT.STEINER FIRST CROSS because he uses VOIP very often and has such a recognizable voice and i love is attacks of excitement when for example a tank surprisingly drives around the corner.
"OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, ENEMY TANK...... "   ;D

Offline djinn

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 23-01-2012, 22:01:20 »
Nickname: Djinn

Role: Squadleader

Map/Faction: British, Sidi Rezegh

Actions: Always uses VOIP, sets reasonable goals and goes to great lengths to achieve them, tries to keep a good balance of weapons in the squad and pays attention to his squad members and their suggestions.  And he's from Ghana, which is cool!

I think I'm tearing up  ;D

Offline Kwiot

• POLISH ACE
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 24-01-2012, 00:01:52 »
The most recognizable guy for me is SGT.STEINER FIRST CROSS because he uses VOIP very often and has such a recognizable voice and i love is attacks of excitement when for example a tank surprisingly drives around the corner.

Or:
"GUYS! ANTI TANK ON MY POSITION! QUICK!"  ;D

Offline Thorondor123

• God Emperor
  • Global Moderator
  • Lugbûrz-ûr!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 24-01-2012, 00:01:07 »
PANTHER! PANTHER!
- Lightning.

You should play with him.
Let mortal heroes sing your fame

Offline Mud Buddha

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 24-01-2012, 02:01:58 »

Or:
"GUYS! ANTI TANK ON MY POSITION! QUICK!"  ;D

^^ This. I love that guy. Whenever there's room in his squad I'll join it. Took some getting used to since I'm quite a calm, rational guy (and I like the occasional blunt while playing FH) and he's such a high strung, emotional player, but now I love it.

If you actively want to play FH, join his squad. He's always doing something useful.

It's weird: I always try to remember names of good teamplayers I came across during a good teambattle, but right now I can only think of players I hate to see on the other team cuz they're simply so damn good, and that's the usual suspects:

Kar88l and his plane
Dazlayer and his garand
UniqueMack and his tank

(excusez le faux spelling)

Don't want to butter these guys up anymore than they already have been, but if a player accomplishes that players on the opposing team specifically communicate about you and where you are, you're a force to be reckoned with.
Can't really tell if they're consistingly good teamplayers though. Dazlayer only seems to bother himself with killing A LOT of enemy soldiers most of the time and Kar88l and Mack are just there whoring their hardware. but their scores alone makes them an asset to any team, or squad.
But this is just based on whenever I come across either one of them on public servers.

Oh, and I always enjoy joining IRISHFORCE whenever there's room, and untill he kicks me out for one of his clanmates.  ;-)

There's at least 4 to 5 other players who influence my decision which squad to join whenever I play a round of FH, but can't remember them right now.
FH2 is the game, DarklyDreamingDexter is the name.

Offline Musti

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 24-01-2012, 03:01:20 »
- The in-game name of the player: [DLF]DazLayer

- Class/Role: Squad Leader/member, any class (preferably with a rifle)

- Map and Faction: Any map, any faction

Dazzy! Playing FH2 with him in squad is the easiest thing ever, you just:
1.Give him a rifle (preferably semi-auto)
2.Point him at the enemy/flag
3.Follow him
4.Watch him kill everything and everyone on his path
5. Waltz into flagzone with a smile and cap without firing a single bullet.
He's a machine, he's better than a machine, next to him aimbots look slow and innacurate.
Apart from that, he's a good SL, and a teamplayer, V.good player in general.
Oh and when he's on the enemy team, he's the most annoying thing ever, beats Angrybeaver hands down.
WARNING!
Assholes are closer than they appear!

Offline LHeureux

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 24-01-2012, 04:01:37 »
Ah yeah there's also that Karel guy wich is nice to play with him
Hey, huge ass .gif signatures are totally unnecessary and obnoxious. Not these anymore, thankyouverymany kkbyethx love you, all the homo. -Flippy

Offline Steel_Lion_FIN

• Mostly drunk.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 24-01-2012, 10:01:55 »
Lt. UniqueMack and his little tank

Fix'd it for you, see if you get the reference..  ;)

About Steiney, I also like to play with him, but sometimes when he uses VOIP, he yells in spanish in all his excitement. That's when I write "Non habla espanol intto squadchat"

Yesterday I had some great action with Irishforce. Unfortunately there were some derp moments (PeB) and he eventually ragequitted but still, a fantastic SL to play with.
I'd rather play Kimble with my ass!

Offline IrishReloaded

• Leader of Irishforce
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 24-01-2012, 10:01:21 »
I didnt ragequitted :D I just raged out like hell
Why: Im in a tank, surrounded by 3 of my guys, and all of a sudden I was killed by a 3kg ladung. ^^
I played St lo afterwards too ^^^Still PeB was quite fun, (eventhough it was not too much teamplay on the allied side)

Offline ajappat

• "Cheater"
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 24-01-2012, 10:01:17 »
Yesterday I had some great action with Irishforce. Unfortunately there were some derp moments (PeB) and he eventually ragequitted but still, a fantastic SL to play with.

I hear M10 coming, look at it's way and see M10 indeed closing me, but Paythoss (my SL) was riding on it and was shooting driver like a mad man  ;D. And so did Irish die... Edit: Wasn't this like last death before you left irish?

Nickname: eXavs Paythoss

Role: Squadleader

Map/Faction: Any

Actions: Great SL, informing stuff via VOIP. Btw I laughed so hard yeasterday when Paythoss died and I hear "Fuck kurwa."  ;D

Offline IrishReloaded

• Leader of Irishforce
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 24-01-2012, 10:01:43 »
yeah that was when I left, but I was not ragequitting, I got a call from a good friend of mine.

Offline hitm4k3r

• Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 24-01-2012, 15:01:21 »

Kar88l and his plane
Dazlayer and his garand
UniqueMack and his tank

No doubt, these are the most skilled players, when it comes to using assets. It's like Syrkris on the mortar. You feel better, when they are in your team. But when it comes to teamplay, I would not recommend these guys. They all have one goal: killing as many enemies as possible, equal on wich way - they simply don't need other players. I had the chance to play with Unique an organized match in one team, with communication and all. You can also make nice tank moves with him and squad up in a second tank on a public server. But finaly it feels like, that these players are playing very isolated.

Better stay with guys like Steiner for some fun and teamplay. "ANTI TANK ON MY POSITION QUICK" is indeed one of his bests. I had to lol on this one  ;D

Offline NTH

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 24-01-2012, 16:01:33 »
Steiner because he is just great. I think he is from Brasil. I just love his enthusiasm as a SL.
Irish, good SL, knows what he is doing, sometimes has the tendency to act like a little Austrian upstart corporal when his orders are being disobeyed. He might have matured now, it's been a while for me  :D
Slayer Because who doesn't want a history teacher in his squad. If you don't get this reference you suck  :P. He is a great teamplayer and reasonable chap all around.

Milton Gault roared, "Roffey, I know bloody well that Jerry knows we are here but you don't need to advertise the fact!"
(From: First in the Field, Gault of the Patricias by Jeffery Williams, page 72.)

Offline djinn

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 24-01-2012, 16:01:27 »
I'd have to give two:
Captain Pyjama Shark
Von Small

Best 2 teammates you can have.. Oddly, i dont think I've ever had them in my squad at the same time. They dont just follow you, or move with you, they contribute, they watch game, they take instructions and do their best to execute - be it cover-fire, smoke, spotting, are skilled in most kits, communicate, and are crack shots.

I can't count the number of times I got surprised by an enemy round a corner and had him fall down lifeless infront of me because one of my boys took em out just in time.

Best of all, we have situations, for instance of Sidi, with its large open spaces, or El Alamein, where they actually wait for the rest of the team to spawn before moving in force, cover to cover.

Bonus: I've had squads empty as people quit the game, and new teammates join, and found these guys remain even when we are down to just 2 people.

These are 2 guys you want want in a foxhole next to you any day of the week.

Offline Kwiot

• POLISH ACE
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 24-01-2012, 19:01:47 »
Steiner because he is just great. I think he is from Brasil. I just love his enthusiasm as a SL.

He comes from Andora, but he lives in Spain, at lest he lived there a half year ago...  ;)