Author Topic: FH2 Crash often  (Read 1328 times)

Offline evhgear

• View Profile
FH2 Crash often
« on: 19-06-2010, 23:06:23 »
Hi everybody, I really don't know why because my FH2 was running verry well yesterday, but today the game crashed 4 times when I was playing on HsLan server. The game always crashed really fast in the game, 3 times it crashed when I died for the first time and the other when the game finished because i've joined the server at the very end of the game. If someone know the issue for this, it will be appreciated

Offline luftwaffe.be

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
Re: FH2 Crash often
« Reply #1 on: 19-06-2010, 23:06:59 »
ok this might sound stupid but here it goes:

When my PC has a hard day getting FH started (ie crash on connection) the thing that does the trick is a simple PC restart. I don't really know wheiter it is valid or not (maybe bad RAM loadage, some problems transfering files, bad application start up ?) but does work for me !

Just my 2 cents ..

Offline DLFReporter

• FH-Betatester
  • Betatesting FH2 makes me edgy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 20-06-2010, 07:06:42 »
What were you doing at the moment of the crashes?
And as luftwaffe said, a restart might help since BF2 is quite memory hungry and if your pc has just the smallest problem with its memory it will fuck you over.
Gravity is a habit that is hard to shake off

Offline evhgear

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 30-06-2010, 23:06:57 »
Well, for the last 2 weeks, Fh2 run verry well, but since yesterday, seems to have a wierd problem. I've read the solution thread made by devs, but kinda strage. When I open the game and I connect myself on my gamertag, its verry verry slow, takes like 4times the normal time to load, and when I want to join a server, like Hslan or 762, it said that connection have been interrupted, so I'm not abble to connect to any server. Really dont know what cause that, the only thing that I know is that my anti virus found something last day while downloading a game.

Offline evhgear

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 07-07-2010, 17:07:04 »
Well, I always have some problems with FH2... Don't know why, my internet is good enough to play online but when I want to join HSLan or 762, the pings on the server is about 11050, and cuz of that I can't join the server. Help PLEASE !! FH2 mis me a lot !

Offline DLFReporter

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 07-07-2010, 19:07:16 »
Have you tried clearing your server cache in the FH2 folders?
And another thing, how is the ping in other games?

Offline evhgear

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 08-07-2010, 02:07:32 »
okay now I've tried other games and ping is also slow... :S
Now I'm running anti-virus and ant-spyware because my internet was working verry well since 3 or four days ago. I don't think the cache file is the problem but I will delete it. If someone know that can cause that, thanks for anwsering.

If the problem is a virus/spyware, my anti-virus is Microsoft Security Essential and my anti-spyware is Malwarebytes but they found nothing.

Offline Ts4EVER

• Banner of THeTA0123
  • Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 08-07-2010, 02:07:34 »
Are you in europe? In that case your PC might be overheating due to hot weather.

Offline DLFReporter

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 08-07-2010, 10:07:14 »
Are you using WLAN to go online with your PC?

Offline evhgear

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 08-07-2010, 19:07:07 »
No I'm in Québec, Canada. The weather is really hot with 43degres but I have an air conditioner, so in my house the temperature is 21degres :D

Yes I use a wireless to connect myself on internet. I've restarted the internet twice but it doesn't change things.

Offline evhgear

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 10-07-2010, 17:07:24 »
The ping of the server is about 1200 ping. I've restarted the routeur, eraced the cache files and still not abble to connect. I think I have a spyware or a virus, because they detect the same thing everytime. I delete the threat but still reapear and still slow :S If someone is good for problems with viruses/spyware, HELP PLZ

Offline DLFReporter

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 10-07-2010, 18:07:55 »
Playing FPS games via WLAN leads to massive lags most of the time.
A bad signal feed can also lead to packet loss.

Try hooking up to the net via a cable and you will see it turn better.

Offline evhgear

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 12-07-2010, 19:07:24 »
So, I've decided to put my computer at 0, so I've desinstalled everything on it (EVEN FH2 OMG !?!) Now I've installed Bf2 with 1.41 patch. I've downloaded Fh2 2.26 torrent and installed it, and finally installed 1.50 patch. Now I want to play on HSlan and it say that I doesn't have the good version. Quite strange thing. I'm waitting of your help and see you soon for a further carnage :P

Offline Dnarag1M

• WoT Team
  • Forgotten Hope Alliance
    • View Profile
    • mah website
« Reply #13 on: 12-07-2010, 19:07:23 »
Just make sure to install Antivir AVIRA virus scanner. It's freeware, one of the best and lightweight out there..

You should be sure the virii are gone now :)

Regarding your problem..sounds like you made a mistake somewhere installing the updates. Tr again, sorry dont know anything else ?

Offline evhgear

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 12-07-2010, 23:07:13 »
I've discovered that I've installed 1.50 BETA patch... So now I've downloaded 1.50patch and still say that I have the same version than the server...