Author Topic: Loosing internet connection  (Read 322 times)

Offline evhgear

• View Profile
Loosing internet connection
« on: 17-07-2011, 23:07:54 »
Hello guys, I've started to play 2.4 this friday, played yesterday without any problems, but today I've got a wierd bug. When I open up FH2, and selected a server, the game loads, and then when you click "Start game" I always loose my internet connection, so I get out of FH2, the internet icon says "deconnected" then once Fh2 is clearly closed, the internet connection return to "connected" OR when I play the game online, I start getting huge lags and finish to loose my internet connection. What the hell is that ?!?

Offline DLFReporter

• FH-Betatester
  • Betatesting FH2 makes me edgy...
    • View Profile
Re: Loosing internet connection
« Reply #1 on: 18-07-2011, 09:07:01 »
Hmm which servers are you trying to connect to and do you have any kind of firewall running at your end?

Edit: I just read on another forum that a guy managed to fix his connection problems by making a new Online Profile. It seems some people are just unlucky when it comes to their accounts.

Thx to Rakam for finding this solution.
« Last Edit: 18-07-2011, 10:07:18 by DLFReporter »
Gravity is a habit that is hard to shake off

Offline evhgear

• View Profile
Re: Loosing internet connection
« Reply #2 on: 18-07-2011, 16:07:16 »
Yeah I've found out that my firewall was blocking FH2, it's the first time since I play the game, so a bit wierd. But immidiatly after I've checked the firewall it aint worked niether. 2-3hours after I wrote this topic I've retried to play and it worked well, so really kinda wierd thing.
I've already had this problem while playing WoT, the solution was to reduce something in the graphics and after it worked wunderfully, so I dont know if it's exactly the same problem here

« Last Edit: 18-07-2011, 16:07:58 by evhgear »