Author Topic: Times in FH you've been really ANGRY!  (Read 12990 times)

Offline Ts4EVER

• Banner of THeTA0123
  • Developer
    • View Profile
Re: Times in FH you've been really ANGRY!
« Reply #60 on: 10-09-2009, 00:09:37 »
hslan has deactivated that feature because of abuse.

Offline Thorondor123

• God Emperor
  • Global Moderator
  • Lugbûrz-ûr!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 10-09-2009, 00:09:29 »
Good choise I would say.
Let mortal heroes sing your fame

Offline Captain Pyjama Shark

• Masterspammer
  • Captain of the Gravy Train
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 10-09-2009, 01:09:01 »
 How though, just curious.  I always thought we just had a gentlemen's agreement here in FH that one says "Sorry, mate."  and all is forgotten.

Offline beergreer

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 10-09-2009, 01:09:51 »
Was it you who was complaining tonight on WOLF about having to shoot people 6 times to kill with the MG?  Because I thought we explained to you in-game that it was either lag or hit-boxes or something else that isn't FH2's fault...

It's a shame that you won't come back because of something that is pretty much unfix-able and completely not the fault of the FH2 Devs...

The earlier incarnations of Project Reality managed to fix the hitbox issue.That game was one hit,one kill.I never had any hitbox issues with that game until they screwed it up with an update and ruined the mod entirely for a lot of people.Does FH really have bf2 related hitbox(er...static mesh) issues?If so that sucks.Anyway ,like the guy above said, i will just use a rifle from now on.And i will also stop bitching.I am actually gratefull to the devs for putting this mod out.Thank  you devs.Sorry for the negativity,my dog left me and my girlfriend died.

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 10-09-2009, 02:09:53 »
Oh I know how you feel beergreer. I sometimes pump magazines worth of lead into those scumbags and they still put one happy pill between my eyes and thats "game over, man! Game over!" for me. But I pay all those infantrymen back with my tank or especially with my artillery. But honestly; 2.2 is far better for SMG's than the previous versions are, even I can score kills with them nowadays.

Offline Fearbefore.

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 10-09-2009, 02:09:56 »
I find it differs HUGELY from gun to gun for me. Oddly, I am definitely most deadly with the Mors and that Italian SMG (Breda?) in FH1, and the Greasegun. Can't hit shit with an MP40, PPSh, Thompson, Sten, etc.

Offline Pascucci the Whiner

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 10-09-2009, 06:09:34 »
Sunday, when my brother  TK'd someone on the Wolf server intentionally under MY and I say MY name. I was mad, very mad!  >:(  I never got a complete story from him.

Offline Kubador

• FH-Betatester
  • Flippin' Warbears since 1988
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 10-09-2009, 11:09:32 »
Yesterday I was exchanging scoped Stg44 on lebisey with a brit (we were hunting each other) and from his nicname I assume he was a PR dev. Anywho, I was mad when I couldn't hit for crap with this weapo when usually I manage to do so. With single fire more I could have sworn I gifted the guy with five bullets but nothing happens so he shortens the distance and nails me with sten on full auto. After he take my gun I repay him with a nade and try to camp there waiting for his move. This time he brings friends with the same phantom ability and when I tried to flee it was already too late. At thet moment I was: FUUUUUUUCCCCk!

I blame it for the ping problem. It was rather late so I guess many US players kicked in with their jumper movement. It couldn't be my aim, no it couldn't :P.

Offline G.Drew

• FH-Betatester
  • FH player since 0.65
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 10-09-2009, 12:09:11 »
That sounds like me, alex and R-Dev Rhino  and the rest of our squad :P had a hard time moving along the ditch to the center flag but we got there in the end.
"Accept the challenges so that you may feel the exhilaration of victory" - Gen. George S. Patton
-you aren't allowed to have nice things.

Offline Havoc2090

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: 10-09-2009, 12:09:40 »
What makes me mad, is when you actually hit an enemy player with say...5 or even 10 rounds and he doesn't die!, i know it could be that BF2 issue with the erm..hitbox thing...but it still makes me mad...

Also i hate it when you get teamkilled and the other guy doesn't say sorry, i mean when i teamkill someone its not intentional or on purpose, its only by accident but at least i say sorry!, i bet most of you might agree that some people are just downright mean and ignorant or rude when they accidentally tk you and never say sorry!?.
We haven't the proper facilities to take you all prisoner! Sorry!, We'd like to, but we can't accept your surrender! Was there anything else? - Quote from A Bridge Too Far

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 10-09-2009, 13:09:13 »
And when you accidentally TK and say sorry, you get paid back by a nice little punish TK command.

Offline NoCoolOnesLeft

• Allied Bias
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 10-09-2009, 14:09:36 »
"Hold your fire!"

"Hold your fire!"

"Hold your fire!"

*Finally stops firing*

*Stands up to show yourself to a team-mate that you aren't the enemy*

*Is shot by said team-mate*

Offline Havoc2090

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 10-09-2009, 14:09:32 »
yeah, thats what i mean!, you accidentally shoot them or kill them and then they punish you, its downright unfair and stupid!!
We haven't the proper facilities to take you all prisoner! Sorry!, We'd like to, but we can't accept your surrender! Was there anything else? - Quote from A Bridge Too Far

Offline Tedacious

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: 10-09-2009, 14:09:49 »
People who don't understand that teamkills can be accidental.

On PDH I played as american, everyone was already at the second flag when the germans were on their way to capturing the first (observation bunker), I spawned down by the cliffs, saw the flamethrower and thought "This might be my only chance to use it!" and I grabbed it, first time I saw it in game as well.
Climbed a rope togheter with a guy called something like "dunno", when we came up and faced the bunker I thought I'd try out the flamethrower and hopefully take some germans with me.
So I fired in to the observation bunker (not through the door, but through the opening where the observation is going on), I had no idea about the area-effect of the flamethrower so I died together with Dunno.
He got mad as hell.

Later on the same round, the whole team had spent like 10 minutes trying to assault the vierling. I fixed my garand rifle grenade and thought that with it I'd take down anyone who was in it's vicinity.
Poof, BOM...
4 teamkills, and can you guess who was among them? yeah... "dunno".

"WTF!! BAN HIM!! IT'S NOT HIS FIRST TEAMKILL!!!!!"
Calmly I did explain that it was an accident and what I was trying to do, he was still mad as hell.
And apparently, some stupid admin did ban me just because of what he said.
so now I'm banned from thors brigade server. I don't know who to be most angry at, the admins or "dunno".

Edit: and of course I deeply apologized both times.
« Last Edit: 10-09-2009, 14:09:44 by Tedacious »
I see were you are trying to reach: "how can a 17 year old kid have such a thinking like this? why doesnt he wants to be like normal teens who whana get rich? and his plan actually makes sense, but is too damn revolutionary and good at the same time than is still doubthfull if it works..." - Damaso

Offline dutch

• FHT - F|H Tournament Founder
    • View Profile
    • www.forgottenhonor.com
« Reply #74 on: 10-09-2009, 14:09:37 »
That sucks bro, it seems many new players joined and the smacktarding is picking up with it, we just need to stay calm and hope for the best :)

Anyway join the Forgotten Honor server, we are much more relaxed, the NP after a tk is comon, unless it is such a ridicilous tk then the person can get some WTF :) But there it ends with.

Also we focus on teamplay and are urging everyone to sign with a squad and follow the Sl's orders.
"Vive la mort, vive la guerre, vive le sacre mercenaire."

www.forgottenhonor.com