Author Topic: HACKER F|H Public Server Player: Kackstift (BEWARE)  (Read 4518 times)

Offline 86slowmaro

• View Profile
Be aware we banned this A-hole for aimbot hack. We watched him for over an hour and some of our guys did some research on him and found he recently registered and bought a silver membership to the following website. http://www.187ci.com/members/kackstift-42425.html A recording of his evil deeds was also posted on our tournament forums. Our members wanted to inform the community of this so there you go.  :-*
1st Infantry Division F|H Forgotten Honor Tournament *NCO 86slowmaro*

Offline Archimonday

• Sir vis pacem, para bellum!
    • View Profile
Re: HACKER F|H Public Server Player: Kackstift (BEWARE)
« Reply #1 on: 10-12-2009, 03:12:13 »
Yup, we got em!

Offline Dukat

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 10-12-2009, 03:12:23 »
Hmm. Saw him few days ago. Obviously he had received no punkbuster masterban at that time.

I usually imagine my own sounds with it, like `tjunk, tupdieyupdiedee` aaa enemy spotted, ratatatataboom

Offline Dukat

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 10-12-2009, 03:12:19 »
PS: Did I ever mention that story of the guy on hslan who suddenly accused us all of being hackers? He was in a total rant and our squad was just running towards a flag and suddenly the bofors started barking. But the projectiles did not reach us but exploded in front of his bofors, thereby looping the gun-sound about 5 times per second like the bofors was running on machine gun mode. And the very next moment he got banned by punkbuster. Awesome. How much is a copy of BF2 today? I mean, burning keys in the oven like no other... ;D
« Last Edit: 10-12-2009, 03:12:09 by Dukat »

I usually imagine my own sounds with it, like `tjunk, tupdieyupdiedee` aaa enemy spotted, ratatatataboom

Offline hslan.totaler_humbug

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
    • hslan
« Reply #4 on: 10-12-2009, 03:12:28 »
Haha, there are so many stupid threads in the K&B-Forums. Can´t remember all  ;D
We need to be able, to throw Thermos out of Spotterplanes.

Offline Torenico

• Masterspammer
  • ¡Viva la Revolución!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 10-12-2009, 04:12:08 »
I saw alot of people firing the Tanks main weapon at high velocity.

For example, yesterday a Stuart attacked us, only one, i took cover and i heard the main gun firing, 2 seconds later, i heard it again.

Hmm?

Offline Paasky

• DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 10-12-2009, 04:12:06 »
That's just BF2 being BF2. It's VERY annoying when you hear the gun fire, start to move and then it fires again and I die......
It's half naked people on boats. That's all.
Here in Finland we call that "summer".

Offline Kev4000

• Developer
  • FH2 "special" coder
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 10-12-2009, 05:12:03 »
PS: Did I ever mention that story of the guy on hslan who suddenly accused us all of being hackers? He was in a total rant and our squad was just running towards a flag and suddenly the bofors started barking. But the projectiles did not reach us but exploded in front of his bofors, thereby looping the gun-sound about 5 times per second like the bofors was running on machine gun mode. And the very next moment he got banned by punkbuster. Awesome. How much is a copy of BF2 today? I mean, burning keys in the oven like no other... ;D

I'm not really surprised. Often is smaller game communities which have high learning curves, beginners will acuse everyone of being hackers. Especially if they get sniped from 300m away, for example. Happened especially in the BF Pirates (bf1942) community, which if anyone was part of, they know that those who played, played a lot. Most elitist game community I've ever been part of, but damn was it fun.

Offline Ionizer

• Carrier of Squirrel Flu
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 10-12-2009, 05:12:55 »
I saw alot of people firing the Tanks main weapon at high velocity.

For example, yesterday a Stuart attacked us, only one, i took cover and i heard the main gun firing, 2 seconds later, i heard it again.

Hmm?

That's lag.  It even happens with the bolt action rifles (once I heard/saw a K98 dump it's entire magazine in 2 seconds, as well as heard [via someone's TS feedback] my own bolt action rifle discharge rapidly after I fired it normally on my screen).  It's seems random and lag-related, or at least unfix-able and a BF2 bug. I've also noticed the "rapid fire tank cannon" thing once or twice too.

Offline samnadine

• View Profile
    • Forgotten Honor
« Reply #9 on: 10-12-2009, 11:12:48 »
As senior manager of FHT I confirm this message to warn other servers administrators.

To download hacks you have to become a Subscriber. Why would you pay to download hacks for BF2 then? After seeing the videos recorded he is definitively banned from our servers. Don't hesitate to contact me for any question you have.

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
    • hslan
« Reply #10 on: 10-12-2009, 12:12:00 »
I think we will take care of him very soon  ;D

Offline Archimonday

• Sir vis pacem, para bellum!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 10-12-2009, 12:12:22 »

I'm not really surprised. Often is smaller game communities which have high learning curves, beginners will acuse everyone of being hackers. Especially if they get sniped from 300m away, for example. Happened especially in the BF Pirates (bf1942) community, which if anyone was part of, they know that those who played, played a lot. Most elitist game community I've ever been part of, but damn was it fun.

Ah, those were the good days werent they? :|SD|: for life!

Offline hslan.Bulwey

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 10-12-2009, 13:12:01 »
Don't hesitate to contact me for any question you have.

Could you please send me a pn with keyhash and IP, GUID etc of that guy?

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
    • hslan
« Reply #13 on: 10-12-2009, 14:12:13 »

Even better was the guy in our K&B-Forum, who wanted to report a TK, but forgot to switch his radarhack on the screenshots  ;D

http://www.hslan.de/smf/index.php?topic=5714.0

Offline hslan.GN_Angrybeaver

• FH-Betatester
  • EEVIIIIIIL BEAVER
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 10-12-2009, 14:12:31 »
i just saw the "bf2-full-round" video from this cheater side.
i mean...wtf?! how the hell is it funny to play a bf2 with no sky,yellow enemies,a purple scope and a
aimbot doing all the job for you...so you just have to lay arround and press left mouse button.
im so angry right now,i want to smash one of those fucktards!