Author Topic: Just a couple of servers online?(version 2.15)  (Read 582 times)

Offline gamer123Fin

• View Profile
Just a couple of servers online?(version 2.15)
« on: 08-06-2009, 14:06:45 »
When I go online in FH2(in version 2.15), there are always just two or three servers with just a dozen of players in them. I have clicked many filters away, I just left there "Same Version", "Same Mod", "Populated", "No Password" and "Punkbuster"-filters and even when I click "Punkbuster"-filter away, even then there aren't than just a couple of servers.
And when I have tryed to go play in those servers I have been kicked away couple of times by Punkbuster(and it says that: "Corruption Packet Flow" or something like that).
If there would be more servers, some of them could work and I would really like to go play online.

How could I find/get more servers?

I hope you understand my English(I am from Finland).  

PS. I know that there is another topic, that is almost about the same thing, but I thought that it would be good to do a new topic about this problem.
« Last Edit: 08-06-2009, 14:06:54 by gamer123Fin »

Offline fh_spitfire

• Developer
  • FHer since 0.6 | aka spitfire05
    • View Profile
Re: Just a couple of servers online?(version 2.15)
« Reply #1 on: 08-06-2009, 14:06:33 »
There are only 1 to 3 (that is very rare) servers populated in FH2, that was staded numerous times on this forums. I really don't know why should you make another topic when you already noticed the old ones.

PS. There's nothing hard with understanding your English ;)

Offline gamer123Fin

• View Profile
Re: Just a couple of servers online?(version 2.15)
« Reply #2 on: 08-06-2009, 16:06:07 »
There are only 1 to 3 (that is very rare) servers populated in FH2, that was staded numerous times on this forums. I really don't know why should you make another topic when you already noticed the old ones.

PS. There's nothing hard with understanding your English ;)

Okay, thanks. I'll just try to get to those servers again. Yeah, true I shouldn't make a new topic. And good that my English is ok.