Author Topic: New to the game  (Read 2922 times)

Offline NTH

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
Re: New to the game
« Reply #30 on: 12-05-2009, 20:05:44 »
Yesterday evening you were in a squad with Slayer. He used VOIP, so there you go, you are VOIP virgin no more.
Well, I didn't hear him.  It must be something on my end, though I was lagging badly at the time (due to F@H running itself twice).

Why would you run it twice? Oh, and you didn't miss much interesting stuff, I only said logical sh*t like "Clear the flag" etc.

I like logical shit being said using VOIP, it beats the hell out of having to type. You did good ;D

Milton Gault roared, "Roffey, I know bloody well that Jerry knows we are here but you don't need to advertise the fact!"
(From: First in the Field, Gault of the Patricias by Jeffery Williams, page 72.)

Offline Eat Uranium

• Tea Drinker
  • Global Moderator
  • Today's news will contain [REDACTED]
    • View Profile
    • FH2 Music
« Reply #31 on: 12-05-2009, 20:05:19 »
I do wish they'd update the manual. There used to be a Wiki up that you could get from the Filefront forums but it seems that it's down right now.
The wiki is up, it just sometimes doesn't show on the homepage.

http://fhwiki.warumdarum.de/w/Main_Page

Offline Slayer

• Freeze Veteran
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 12-05-2009, 21:05:06 »
I like logical shit being said using VOIP, it beats the hell out of having to type. You did good ;D

Nice to know it's appreciated. Now I'm waiting for the day Sten-bullets joins my squad ;)