Author Topic: Post something happy that happened to you  (Read 250088 times)

Offline Damaso

• I belong to Naughty Club
    • View Profile
Re: Post something happy that happened to you
« Reply #4020 on: 11-05-2014, 14:05:14 »
We should get paid by the current Portuguese government for keeping Damaso busy here and therefore saving the country from a crazy kid who thinks he will become the future dictator of Portugal.

"-Henrique, get out of the computer and go save your country!

-Hold on gentleman: im busy arguing here on this forum about the way im going to save my country."

Offline PanzerKnacker

• Tommyjäger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4021 on: 11-05-2014, 14:05:33 »
Dude you said I get whatever I want if I work 2 day a week! And now you say I CAN'T get my WW2 bunkers?!

Fraud!! Scam!! Thieves!!

Either you give people what they want or you don't. Fuck yeah, if someone wants a replica of the Fat boy, then give it to him! If you have the technology to make 'em, distribute 'em!
He was not wrong. Amateurs talk tactics, pros talk logistics.

Offline MaJ.P.Bouras

• Masterspammer
  • A Hellenic version of Jackie Chan.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4022 on: 11-05-2014, 14:05:40 »
Obviously, most of you dont have a single idea in how im going to bypass from a Capitalist system to a Climaxist one, leading you to thinking than it will be an civil war, and people shall hand up all of their money to the goverment, otherwise they get killed.. but no, stuff doesnt work that way.

You cant bypass systems, this is not Victoria II or Hearts of Iron. And the problem is not us not having a single idea, its you not having a clue how real life works. People will not simply change their minds from one day to the other just because you want to reach your climax.

Offline Damaso

• View Profile
« Reply #4023 on: 11-05-2014, 14:05:39 »
Exact question:
Did you already consider where the idea of wages is coming from in a capitalist system?
Wages are the compensation the employee receives. In most cases, this is a share in the extra wealth created by his employment in that function, minues a part for the leader of the project who runs the greatest risk. Yet the share is kapt fair in most sectors, or the employee will work for himself and become a new competitor of the employer.
Why is the quantity of a wage important? To see what you can buy for you wage ==> importance of prices. Prices are set by availability and demand.

Now, back to your system in relation with outside capitalism. A road worker, Carlo, who works 2 days per week and works, let say 6 hours during those days, wants a Ferrarri, an Aston Martin, a Jaguar and a castle with an olympic pool and a cinema. I think i'm very optimistic if a put a price tag of 10 million Euro on this.

Now what will happen:
let's say Carlo creates 1000 euro wealth for your nation this way (this number is already prety optimistic, but dispute it if you want. I think this is an optimistic estimate, and then I didn't even yet take into account that fact that people will work a lot less hard since they don't benefit personally fom working harder). Carlo doesn't get money, the governement gets the wealth and redistributes it to someone who wants something. Carlo wants to have the things mentioned above, so he can be like his colleagues, who also have these 3 cars and a similar castle.
The countries outside Portugal, will notice that suddenly, they have orders to send 3 million Ferrarris to Portugal. What will Ferrarri do? They can't produce enough Ferrarris in time, so they will raise the price. But the demand stays the same! So what does Ferrarri do? Raise the price. Demand is still the same, so? Raise once more. In no time, certain car types will cost several millions, since your population doesn't feel the impact of external price raises. Your econmy will bleed dead in no time.
Now, let's say All the business you order with, have bad managers, don't care capitalism and have more than enough production to supply all of your citizens (quod non). Carlo produces 1000 euro wealth to you nation per month. At current prices, he still wants over 500 000 euro in cars. This means he would have to work about 42 years before he created the wealth that would be sufficient to buy these cars. Then, he didn't yet work for his castle, the food he eats (will be expensive food, since he doesn't case the price of food anyway, he gets what he wants), the oil he uses in his expensive cars (yes, sportscars waste oil like hell) and even more important, he will want other cars before those 42 years have passed. Some cars will have broken down and Carlo will want a better car as replacement.

So the main question: How will you make wealth like magic, in order to get the needed goods to satisfy the wishes of your population?

Simple: we start to own an economical empire outside of Portugal.

The goverment would hold business outside Portugal, and the income of those business would come rigth to the pockets of the Portuguese nation. Previous owners who would sell their business to us would get themselfes pretty satisfied with the payment/gains than the Portuguese Goverment would give to them. Also, the income of the tourism would be good to us as well. AND we could also make some exportations as well for very low prices but high quality.

As you can see, with an Climaxist system, the Goverment doesnt waste his money with his people (no need to pay for people who dont need money anymore in order to have what they want) and so, the goverment wouldnt have expenses (exept for buying the goods than the population requests from outside, and investing in such economical empire). ALSO, the goods of such business would come free to the country
Ex:
Portuguese goverment buyed Ferrari - so Ferrari cars will be free to our people, and we could easily put ferrari factories in Portugal in order to the production satisfies the needs of the population. Hoewer, some products migh be restrict as well: at the first day Climaxism is implemented, is impossible for everyone to have 3 ferraris at the start - but if it keeps up the growt, it will reach a point in wich we can make that possible.

In few moths/years, our goverment could pay the debths we already have and find it impossible to pay in a capitalism system, and we could at the same time keep increasing the quality of life of the people.

(Oh and btw: you spoke about Oil... well, due to obvious reasons, Portugal will work on the development of veicles (as well as sport cars) who can actually work with no Oil (you know: eletronic ones wich the big oil bussinessman dont apreciate at all.)

I hope that answered you.. any more questions? (if you have any doubth, make me know)

Simple facts: Portuguese state is poor as hell, when you come to power, you will be kicked out of the EU, and your wealth will cash down even faster. Where will you then get the resources to take over those factories? Secondly, those factories are expensive like hell, you do not buy Ferrarri with a few billions, especially not when they have the outlook of a giant new market that hungers for them. Thirdly, even if you were able to take over Ferrarri, then you are faced with the fact that once many people got their ferrarri, ferrarris are now to usual and they want another car, now they all want to have a Pagani Zonda. And when you buy Pagani, everyone will have a Pagani and they no longer like it, now they want a Bugatti Veyron, ...

"To hold businesses outside Portugal"
Then you are again working with the capitalist system and you have to pay wages, which your economy can't support.

"Tourism income would be high"
Incorrect, it your system would scareof every European. Your system is further going than communism. And I know very few Europeans that say "Hey i wanna go to North Korea" or "Hey, I wanna go to Cuba". Both are beautiful countries, yet the different political system scares us off, and even if it wouldn't, western propaganda will make us scared of it.

"Exportations at very low prices but high quality"
Nonsense. High quality will be extremely hard to achieve considering your employees are not professional enough. No matter what they study, they'll only work 2 days per week, so they don't care their studies. Once they become professional, they will work too few a week to get to the most skilled level (2 days per week is far too few to be among the best) and at their work, they don't care either they work hard or not, because it doesn't maka a difference to them, but to the state. People want personal apreciation.
Cheaper also won't happen, since you would give the population a higher wealth than they already have, and even now your country can't hold its money without the EU and the IMF. Higher wealth means more expenses. Also, you won't export shit cheap, since everything will be taxed as from outside the EU (EU economy protection, yes you will be kicked out of the EU, your ideas are in no way conform any EU related idea). This means you will compete almost equally with China, India, Bangladesh, ... And no, you won't be able to get cheaper than them and make a wealth for everyone like you wish.

About the oil, if Carl wants a Ferrarri, he doesn't want an electric car. You can't compare these.

And to conclude something else: If you rise to power, everyone with money and a higher education will fleeyour country, because they know that they will get better in a capitalist country in their situation. This will leave you with only a poor and low educated level of the population. And if you check the history of Africa, you will see where it will go.

I'd say study some economy and history, you need it. And when you know the economical basics and learned from mistakes in history, you will see that what you wite here is nonsense that will demolish your country and cause an awful lot of deaths.

Obviously than i will work with Capitalist system: i have the money, and they have the goods - 2 + 2 = 4.

Also, it wouldnt be bad to be on China's, Korean, Cuba ect.. side, and such nations could suport me as well. Making part of the E.U. is not on my plans anyways, since we were EVEN BETTER wile we had our ass out of E.U.

We will at first growing up slowly.. but then the growth will be even faster! Other nations will realize this, and i will not be aiming to treath ouside nations as well.

Obviously, ferrari aint gonna be the first bussiness to be bougth - we start with little outside bussiness, medium ones, and then large ones. It will be easy because we barely loose wealth improving such bussiness (since its goverment's deal to do it, and not outsiders)

Soon people will realize than theres an bigger quality of life in Portugal than in any other country in the world.. and Portugal will suport outside people trying to change their country as well. (by economic means - not making anexations or start a war against capitalist nations.)

Offline Damaso

• View Profile
« Reply #4024 on: 11-05-2014, 14:05:55 »
Obviously, most of you dont have a single idea in how im going to bypass from a Capitalist system to a Climaxist one, leading you to thinking than it will be an civil war, and people shall hand up all of their money to the goverment, otherwise they get killed.. but no, stuff doesnt work that way.

You cant bypass systems, this is not Victoria II or Hearts of Iron. And the problem is not us not having a single idea, its you not having a clue how real life works. People will not simply change their minds from one day to the other just because you want to reach your climax.

You dont even know the plan in order to bypass the systems... do you whana know it or keep guessing it?

(and no: people aint gonna be brainwashed to hate capitalism.)

Offline MaJ.P.Bouras

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4025 on: 11-05-2014, 14:05:31 »
Well spit it out then, jeez.

Offline Born2Kill 007

• Anytime, baby
  • Professional accountancy hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #4026 on: 11-05-2014, 14:05:57 »
Never had such bad discussion. With every answer about a flaw you try to give, you manage to create so many and many more flaws to your system.

Seriously, go study and realise how worthless your current plan is, be ashamed about it (it's no problem, we all make mistakes), and get a life or ideas that are useful for society
Ще ми се изпържи картофа
#FreeDamaso

Offline Damaso

• View Profile
« Reply #4027 on: 11-05-2014, 14:05:11 »
Well spit it out then, jeez.

Ok:

So, once i get to power, besides making some investiments wile still on Capitalism system, i will send to my people the "nullan peccuniam" contract.

Basicaly, if you sign such contract, all of your money will be held to the goverment on a specific date (lets say 24 of September in this example)

Now you think: "what if im the only one to sign the contract? i will work for free but no one will give me a free service, and i dont have money to get their services!"

No worries: people will sign the contract and rather become Non-Capitalized citizens wich work for free and receive everyting for free, rather than paying higher taxes and bein under a lot of restrictions by bein Capitalist citizens. This will happen instantly in one day: you can sighn the contract today, but still using money until 24 of September. BUT to avoid people wasting all of his money over that day, you should have the same quantity of money you had wen you signed the contract. (if you gave 1000 euros today, you should have that money in 24 of September)

people have the choice to eigther become Non-Capitalized citizens, go out of the country, or become criminals and wining money and not bein recognized by society.

Hoewer, wen the great majority of people are already Non-Capitalized citizens, the goverment can consider than people are forbiben to carry money in Portugal. (exept outsiders of course) because besides bein totaly usseless, money is basicaly "Goverment's stuff" in order to exange with the outside countries. (no: you wont get killed for having money on your pockets.)

Any more questions? or any doubth related to this plan?
« Last Edit: 11-05-2014, 14:05:48 by Damaso »

Offline Zoologic

• Masterspammer
  • In FH Since 0.67
    • View Profile
« Reply #4028 on: 11-05-2014, 14:05:50 »
Now, before Ciupita walks in and kill all the fun...

I think he haven't seen TV that much despite being able to afford Heli medevac. At least my stupid uncle watches TV and open a factory, so despite not being able to download smartphone app, he knows what technology is.

Nat Geo's Megafactories: Tata Nano, the world cheapest car (India)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1mhSk915eA

Nat Geo's Megafactories: Bugatti Veyron, the world fastest car (at least, before the SS model) (France)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ty3a3uEt7d4

Sadly, I haven't found one for John Deere's factory. At least he should know. Even with technology, you can't neglect shit.

Here is part one of that said John Deere in Italian:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTefs7W5ITo

(there are obviously some restrictions at the start of Climaxism since it cant be instantly done.. but with the time, stuff could improve. Each citizen is limited to an amount of items he can own, but such amount can eigther increase or decrease acordying to his professional choices and actions for the society. its impossible for a person to get EVERYTING of the world.. but indeed, he can be much better than he was back on Capitalism system.)

And now Henrique, you start to "limit" things.

Look first at Romania:
http://www.cracked.com/article_21045_5-things-you-only-know-if-you-grew-up-in-communist-regime.html

Like Nicolae Ceausescu, who thinks he is "better than all of his communist brothers," he tries to being unique, and brags about having people with the best standards of living. He tries your idea already:

#3. Unpaid Labor Was the Law of the Land
Source: http://www.cracked.com/article_21045_5-things-you-only-know-if-you-grew-up-in-communist-regime.html#ixzz31PTXL0XM
He dubbed it: Practica Agricola, and hell, it is part of the education!!!

Then it went on, because like you, he is so confident in his genius plan. Then, he called his wife a scientist because he liked it, and demanded foreign universities award her with honorary titles. Once he realized that he cannot provide Romanians with all things they wanted:

It wasn't just foreign entertainment that Ceausescu banned -- it was foreign everything. If it wasn't made by commie hands, we couldn't have it. No bananas, no Marlboro cigarettes, no condoms, no nothing (although we did have oranges, also known as "the Dallas of the fruit kingdom," for reasons that were never fully explained).

Everything was not only banned, but replaced with Z-grade commie knockoffs. Coffee, for example, was deemed too much of a luxury for us peasants. We drank Nechezol, a non-caffeinated swill that was one part coffee and 20 parts congealed gutter slime. We cooked with fake oil made out of unrefined soy, ate fake cheese artificially fluffed up with (likely fake) flour, and drank what I suspect was homeopathically diluted demon-urine they called Cil-Cola. Meat? Forget about it. If we got it at all, we got the dregs, like chicken claws, legs that were nothing but skin and bones, and salami made out of bone meal. Mmm, you can really taste the bones! And feel them. Shattering your teeth.

Read more: http://www.cracked.com/article_21045_5-things-you-only-know-if-you-grew-up-in-communist-regime_p2.html#ixzz31PTpolcX

Here is one system bragged by North Korea (albeit covered by some biased sources)
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/n-korea-kim-calls-guns-butter-article-1.1230868

See, they are all well-intentioned, and only wanted Romanians and North Koreans to be proud and happy.

Its an Educracy.. And obviously, i will not (and its even impossible) to lead alone... i will have people on the goverment assets than shall worry themselfes about the best ways to make a "corn to grow from seed to harvest" at their fastest way, by using tecnology than the goverment can provide. You will not see farmers anymore. Instead, you see atleast 1 guy monitorizig the machines in order for them to not get screwed up (and then you undertand why its possible for people to work 2 days a week and still have a big farm growing up winout a single man shoveling the sand.)

That is not answering Henrique...

You have no idea how to do farming do you? How are you supposed to trust your agriculture minister or sort if you want to totally tell the 30-years experienced farmer that they will have 2 days a week to work?

That 30 years experienced farmer wakes up everyday, and keeps working on his farm by artesanal means. Why? because he doesnt have money to put up machinery making the work for him.

But if the goverment does that for him, it increases production, and saves him work.. hoewer, lets say he really loves his job, and wants to keep up working handly even if he knows than its much better/productive to put up machinery doing the job for him - then yes, he can do it, and the goverment will give bonuses for those who make adicional work.

How do you think a combine harvester shorten the works for him?

Does Portugal has enough land for all farmers, to plant all of those fancy fruits? Are your soil fertile enough? Is your resources well distributed to support farming industry?

Like I said, you cannot simplify things to like "put a machinery" then the work is easier. There are other aspects other than "2 days per week" work schedule. Lest you want to import foods in massive quantity. Not even the most advanced technology in the planet today can safely increase harvest without possible side effects, like degrading soil quality or poorer nutrients yield.

Clearly Henrique you are totally clueless, you forgot that the vehemently religious people doesn't want to be lead by a prostitute's son. Because, that is still an issue for those conservative people. They will actively fight against you. Now, have you think of this?

I don't want to tell you what the Muslim says about prostitute. Your life experience is shitty enough.

Portuguese politics its not the same as in the U.S.A... also, its called respect. I cant be stopped of doing anything just because my mother is an prostitute, and some religious group thinks than thats bad.

You cant judge people by were they came, but what they are. Its ridiculous for anyone to tell than im a piece of shit because my mother is an prostitute. That is the lowest level argue against someone's desires than i could ever receive from someone.

You will meet people like that in your life, and they will be the bane of your life. Currently, this forum overlooks that, because in here, we mostly don't care about what is your mom or dad, we only care about you.

Perhaps, your school friends are total asshole towards you because they secretly hates your background? Who knows?

Portugal is extremely Catholic as far as I know. You need to thread carefully.

One thing you got correct:
When your country starts free-riding on the Euro-zone. Yes, the party has got to be over.

It is better to quit EU.

Offline Born2Kill 007

• Anytime, baby
  • Professional accountancy hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #4029 on: 11-05-2014, 14:05:56 »
Any more questions? or any doubth related to this plan?
Ще ми се изпържи картофа
#FreeDamaso

Offline McCloskey

• Developer
  • Heart or head, either way Jerry's dead!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4030 on: 11-05-2014, 14:05:45 »

We don't have a single idea 'cause you only TALK about the idea but never explain it (not that it's going to be something that'd actually work, cause you're nuts, but hey, I DO want to laugh some more so PLEASE do enlighten us).

e:
So, once i get to power, besides making some investiments wile still on Capitalism system, i will send to my people the "nullan peccuniam" contract.

Basicaly, if you sign such contract, all of your money will be held to the goverment on a specific date (lets say 24 of September in this example)

Now you think: "what if im the only one to sign the contract? i will work for free but no one will give me a free service, and i dont have money to get their services!"

No worries: people will sign the contract and rather become Non-Capitalized citizens wich work for free and receive everyting for free, rather than paying higher taxes and bein under a lot of restrictions by bein Capitalist citizens. This will happen instantly in one day: you can sighn the contract today, but still using money until 24 of September. BUT to avoid people wasting all of his money over that day, you should have the same quantity of money you had wen you signed the contract. (if you gave 1000 euros today, you should have that money in 24 of September)

Oh BOY. I wish you realized people would laugh in your face when you started waving these "contracts" in front of them. Like seriously, they would just lose their shit and start looking for hidden cameras.
« Last Edit: 11-05-2014, 14:05:42 by McCloskey »

Offline MaJ.P.Bouras

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4031 on: 11-05-2014, 14:05:44 »
Captain Blackadder: That's right. There was one tiny flaw in the plan.

Lieutenant George: O, what was that?

Captain Blackadder: It was bollocks.

No matter how much you like change or a thousand people might like change, the majority will not. Currently your whole plan is set on the base that people WILL change to your system just because its better or new. People do not think like you.

So answer me this. What if people DON'T change to that new system? What will be your backup plan?

Offline LuckyOne

• Purple Heart Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #4032 on: 11-05-2014, 14:05:33 »
Hold on guys, maybe Damaso is actually Jesus that came back to save us all (I mean the Portuguese) , and we act like the Jew priests 2000 years ago... "That guy is full of shit", "His message is all wrong", "The things he speaks of can never work".

Well guess what's one of the most powerful organizations in the world today? Yup. They are the "followers" of Jesus. So maybe Damaso won't actually succeed in his grand plan, but if he manages to plant a tiny seed of the idea into people's heads... They might do it one day!

In any way he can always try to claim he's the reincarnation of  Sebastião I, and that he has returned to save Portugal in its darkest hour. :P
This sentence is intentionally left unfinished...

Offline Damaso

• View Profile
« Reply #4033 on: 11-05-2014, 15:05:58 »
(...)
And now Henrique, you start to "limit" things.

Obviously they are limited. You really think you can have 1000 houses/cars/pools/ect..?

Such questions are dumb as well: those who ask stuff like: "lets import 3 million ferraris because 1 million people want to have 3 ferraris" obviously thats not possible AT THE START of Climaxism... but in the future, with the constant growing up of the Climaxist economy, it can be surely possible to give even 5 ferraris to each one of the 10 million people. (but it will take some time)

But simple stuff like: "oh! the new GTA VI came up! but i need to work in order to get a 40000Terabyts computer to handle that - no worries, i can get one just fine with Climaxism winout need to work my entire life for it"

Or:

"I would like to go for the comercial center today to have sume fun (cinema, eating,ect..)- but hell, i dont have time and money to do it!"

"No worries, you have like 5 days free each week (acording to professions of course!) and you dont need to pay anything there"

Offline Damaso

• View Profile
« Reply #4034 on: 11-05-2014, 15:05:52 »
So answer me this. What if people DON'T change to that new system? What will be your backup plan?

If people dont change to be Non-Capitalized citizens (lets think than actually no one would do it) then the plan fails and there is nothing to be done - the capitalism shall remain, and people shall suffer from the consequences of it (like today)

Obviously, i will have a good amount of people wich will acept such contract. (majority of them poor people) and so, if poor people side with me, the majority will be Non-Capitalized against the rich minority who is capitalized and has to pay a large amount of taxes.

The poor people will not regret for having trusted on me. and then, its a question of time before the great majority of the country gets converted to non-capitalized citizens.

(Obviously, i will not give the contract to each single person than i find in the street. i think you can be better than that Mister Clockesky)
« Last Edit: 11-05-2014, 15:05:52 by Damaso »