Author Topic: Interesting Propaganda Videos and Pics (Any era, but not banned)  (Read 30836 times)

Offline [WDW]Megaraptor

• View Profile
What we're really missing here is that Japan didn't have the manpower to invade the United States, and even if they did manage to land on the West Coast they didn't have the mechanization to advance far inland.

What Japan really wanted to do was seize Hawaii, the Aleutians, Australia, Fiji and New Caledonia, and then force the Americans to sue for peace (since there's nothing between Hawaii and the US, and launching an attack to re-take Hawaii across the open ocean would have been quite a challenge). Then, they hoped to apply the resources of all the places they conquered to their war in China.

Offline Mr.Deceptive

• Been here too long
    • View Profile
And that assumption would be dead wrong....  I believe its something like 1/4 or so.

Per person or per Family? If its per person then i am right.

Falls down laughing. Oh man. No, not everyone in America has a gun. In fact a higher percentage of Canadians

LOL

I'm Canadian, I haven't met a single person in my entire life who owned a gun. I'm 20 and have been across country. You're fucked in the head.
There's no difference between being holy and alone

Offline Kading

• View Profile
You cut off my sentence. It ended with "if I am not mistaken". Something I put in all sentences that have information that I am not completely clear on. Bringing profanity and insult into this discussion seems like it would be a very counter-productive thing to do.

So, perhaps you could correct my "mistaken" comment in a civilized manner in the future instead of just looking for someone to bash?
Break your picks and crack your spades! Dig deep if you want to live!

Offline Mr.Deceptive

• Been here too long
    • View Profile
Bringing profanity and insult into this discussion seems like it would be a very counter-productive thing to do.

Language has nothing to do with the quality of a discussion, except for when you use it like you just did to try to discredit anything I have said.

So, perhaps you could correct my "mistaken" comment in a civilized manner in the future instead of just looking for someone to bash?

No. Correcting uneducated Americans is the only reason I woke up today.

Also thread derailed. soz.
« Last Edit: 24-07-2010, 22:07:53 by Mr.Deceptive »

Offline Lightning

• Dreamcrusher
  • FH2 Dev
    • View Profile
No, Kading is right. Such language is completely uncalled for. In fact, I find his calm reply quite admirable. Certainly, if you had said that to me, you would be facing disciplinary action.

Remember that, the next time you think about calling someone 'fucked in the head'...

Offline Mr.Deceptive

• Been here too long
    • View Profile
No, Kading is right. Such language is completely uncalled for. In fact, I find his calm reply quite admirable. Certainly, if you had said that to me, you would be facing disciplinary action.

Remember that, the next time you think about calling someone 'fucked in the head'...

I found it insulting to compare my country to america, so i reacted.

although it's against the rules, so someone can delete these posts :(

Offline [WDW]Megaraptor

• View Profile
About 22% of Canadian households own firearms. This is less than the US.

Now everyone shut up about gun ownership and post more pics.

Offline Chariot

• Rememberer of the unremembered
    • View Profile
Almost didnt post this one because of how wierd it looked
« Last Edit: Today at 18:07:17 by Chariot »
Also known as HMS Campbeltown

Anyone who supports the UN is a closet totalitarian and most likely supports a one world government which will enslave us all.

Offline Fuchs

• No lollygagging
  • FH-Betatester
  • Traction Wars Propaganda Officer
    • View Profile
    • Traction Wars - WWII Free to Play Game

Disciplinary action? You would freaking kill them!
"Force answers force, war breeds war, and death only brings death.
To break this vicious circle one must do more than act without thought or doubt."

Offline [WDW]Megaraptor

• View Profile
Almost didnt post this one because of how wierd it looked

Holy crap! Never seen that one before...

:o

Offline Ts4EVER

• Banner of THeTA0123
  • Developer
    • View Profile
Reminds me of that winter war pic with the two fins and the skinned russian.

Offline [130.Pz]S.Lainer

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
    • 130th
No. Correcting uneducated Americans is the only reason I woke up today.

Also thread derailed. soz.

You are also an American my uneducated friend.  I really get irate these days when people from Canada and the USA bitch about how different they are.  I know it makes both sides tighten their jaws and all but I really don't see the difference.  Beyond the evil retarded twats that make up french Canada I have always found my Canadian friends act just the same as those in the USA.  We share a common culture and ideals.  There really is no divide between the two other then what internet trolls make.   
http://www.bfewaw.com/campaigns/waw24/promo/campaign/waw24banner1.png
The purpose of this deployment was to "annoy and defy the United States ... on her with Bofors 40 mm guns from a range of 650

Offline :| Hi

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
Face the facts, you're one of us
one of us...
one of us...
one of us..
one of us.

[2:06:54 PM] Tolga: cant use tha shit underwater -Tolga on the G3

Offline Chariot

• Rememberer of the unremembered
    • View Profile
Another great picture
« Last Edit: Today at 18:07:17 by Chariot »
Also known as HMS Campbeltown

Anyone who supports the UN is a closet totalitarian and most likely supports a one world government which will enslave us all.

Offline Kading

• View Profile
On an unrelated note.
Break your picks and crack your spades! Dig deep if you want to live!