Author Topic: Is anyone willing to run a public HTroop v1.0b5 Server for me?  (Read 479 times)

Offline Professor_Smith

• View Profile
Hello All Battlefield 1942 Players! My name is Joshua Hales (known as Professor Smith on the Bf1942 Forums & Grand Admiral on the Servers).

I am the creator of my (not so mini) mini-mod for Bf1942, HTroop v1.0b5. I am seeking someone willing to download and install the client & server files for HTroop, and all other required mods (Battlefield 1942, Battlefield: The Road to Rome, Battlefield: Secret Weapons of World War II, Forgotten Hope, Eve of Destruction: The Indochina Vietnam Conflict, The Great War, Parallel World, Battlefield Pirates, Desert Combat, Desert Combat Final, and Silent Heroes), whose download links are located within HTroop's readme file, and run a public HTroop v1.0b5 Multiplayer (preferably co-op) Server.

Please contact me by replying to this post, through private messaging, or register at: htroop.hootsclan.com , register as a new user, and contact me there. On htroop.hootsclan.com, you will also find download links for HTroop. Thank You.
« Last Edit: 09-11-2014, 17:11:36 by Professor_Smith »
Lets make war games, not war.